every depressed/shy/socially anxious girl has a boyfriend

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
it really is like that whenever i hear one of "le depressed shy girl" cases it always turns out she has a boyfriend fucking always not even a single time without it
and she enjoys big cock right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Vitruvian, Pillarman and 1 other person
And the supposed ‘lonely’ ones are just overly picky with the exception of severely deformed girls. Etc.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod, Deleted member 1560, Exafc and 4 others
female anxiety /depression usually stems from not being able to LTR chad so they have to settle for some betabuxxer

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
I agreed with your post but the last part threw me off

• +1
Reactions: Batterymodel
One of the shy girls is legit PSL6 with a sexy body fuck man she has a boyfriend who goes to another school (he racemogs me but i facemog him)

First of all: Depressed GIRL doesn't exist.

Second of all: All women are sluts. Therefore, every shy foid has plenty of chads ready to fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
First of all: Depressed GIRL doesn't exist.

Second of all: All women are sluts. Therefore, every shy foid has plenty of chads ready to fuck her.
Most women are whores, man.

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
I've noticed that outgoing extroverted girls are more likely to be single. At least that's my experience.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
"I'm soooo lonely. Besides my boyfriend (who is great and i love him soooo much) i have no one to talk to about my anxiety"

^^^ Every femoid on socialanxietysupport.com

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BigBoy, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
It’s never over for women.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer and BigBoy
99.9% of cases yeah but there was 1 I knew differently so cant agree

it really is like that whenever i hear one of "le depressed shy girl" cases it always turns out she has a boyfriend fucking always not even a single time without it
and she enjoys big cock right now
I can confirm this is legit. My 2/10 PSL Chink gf has even worse social anxiety than I am. And now she is enjoying my BWC.

My gf actually got into an argument with me because I said that she was shy and very quiet. She doesn't like being called shy or socially anxious. Even though she has even worse social anxiety disorder than I do! LMAO

That shy East Asian or South Asian girl you see at the strip mall in your urban metropolitan area, chances are she has vagina tingles remembering her well-endowed handsome white ex-boyfriend. If she isn't actually still dating a guy like that. While her ethnik looksmatch is gonna go fucking Alek Minassian.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1182
How would you know?
711B3883 CE39 435D 89F8 A7E68B418612

XD

Foids don't know what the depression is.
none of you too.
come to my level..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
"I'm soooo lonely. Besides my boyfriend (who is great and i love him soooo much) i have no one to talk to about my anxiety"

^^^ Every femoid on socialanxietysupport.com
It comes down to the fact that most women have options. Including shy girls.
My gf will literally get upset with me if I refer to her as shy or quiet. Even when I reassure her that I don't mind her shyness or being quiet.
Men only care about a woman's looks and whether she is nice.
My gf can be as shy as she wants so as long as I'm sexually satisfied and she feeds my narcissism.
She definitely has social anxiety because she is very talkative on Whatsapp (noodlewhore text messaging app of choice) and she's not so shy when things get physical. Her English isn't even very good. But a noodlewhore understands putting your tongue down her throat, holding hands with her and taking her to your bedroom.

I bet as soon as the white man landed in East Asia, South Asia, the Americas, the European explorers probably just started taking off their clothes and having CONSENSUAL sex with Asian and Amerindian women without even being able to understand a single word when speaking with each other. Being shy is not an obstacle for women.

Men on the other hand need to be assertive enough to escalate sexually. Though sometimes women will drop pretty significant signals. Though sometimes women are so painfully shy in person that you won't know they like you unless they seem eager when texting you.

Last edited:
I really hate those neurotic cunts.
I've noticed that outgoing extroverted girls are more likely to be single. At least that's my experience.
legit

most females are extroverted af to a point where they feel like douchebags and cringy af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It's because they have more options and they can't choose who to pick for an LTR. Dw tho they are being dicked down by Chad on the side.

most females are extroverted af to a point where they feel like douchebags and cringy af
I dont think so anymore. Where I'm from there's more quiet bitches with that thousand cock stare
I actually prefer those bubbly types now, although I couldn't stand them in high school

I dont think so anymore. Where I'm from there's more quiet bitches with that thousand cock stare
I actually prefer those bubbly types now, although I couldn't stand them in high school
theres rarely quiet bitches here.
im from central eu, u?

obviously muh nawalt and muh chemical imbalances are true, anyone who doesn’t have a subzero iq knows the world isn’t totally black and white. but of all the people who fake mental illness to be quirky and different its 99% women

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
theres rarely quiet bitches here.
im from central eu, u?
US, maybe a cultural thing then.
But I noticed a shift over the past few years. They all have this blank / drugged out expression now. I think its from social media addiction and having role models like kim k. High energy has gone out of style unfortunately

Same. They're all sluts basically shy or extroverted
US, maybe a cultural thing then.
But I noticed a shift over the past few years. They all have this blank / drugged out expression now. I think its from social media addiction and having role models like kim k. High energy has gone out of style unfortunately
Defo true, socially media and left wing ideologies and SJWs running rampant is the reason why the world is going to shit, fortunately a lot of conservative governments are being voted in as the conservatives come to power, wont make too much of a difference unless its prolonged though.

dickpill forced into every thread no matter how out of place jfl