Every flaw in my face

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Other than being bald(IL fix that later)
What else makes me subhuman only features regarding face. List every single thing that makes me look ugly/worse
Screenshot 20200608 005201

Screenshot 20200608 005151

Screenshot 20200608 005147

Seriously guys I know I'm ugly but I just want to improve. Regarding everything wrong with me what can I do to improve each part and looksmax

You are like jimsonbobson bald.Stop posting everyday.Forehead biggest failo.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You are like jimsonbobson bald.Stop posting everyday.Forehead biggest failo.
I got few replies last time so I'm trying to get more opinions to legit looksmax or to atleast try

bro you are 21 and you have no hair
life is not fair lmao
potato jaw
cuck eye area(uee, feminine eyebrows)
Penis looking head

• So Sad
bug eyes and way too much baby chub in your face. can't believe i'm saying that while seeing how bad you're balding

• +1
Bad undereyes, uee, short ramus, bad chin, bad nose, bloat are your main flaws

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell and Baldingman1998
nothing inherently wrong with your face except for eye shape, eye color, big nose

when did you begin to lose hair? I feel bad for you if you are actually 21, you should sign up to be a patient for experimental hairless treatments, namely any lab focusing on stem cell therapy.

• +1
Chubby face, bad eye area, bad nose, fucked by norwood reaper. Working out and getting lower bodyfat, rhinoplasty and hair transplant+finasteride would increasr your psl significantly

• +1
nothing inherently wrong with your face except for eye shape, eye color, big nose

when did you begin to lose hair? I feel bad for you if you are actually 21, you should sign up to be a patient for experimental hairless treatments, namely any lab focusing on stem cell therapy.
Started at 16 and lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
Started at 16 and lol
holy fuck I would have killed myself. Good job on staying alive. I'm 15 rn so who knows what the Norwood reaper has planned for me. When did you start getting medical attention to your hair?

holy fuck I would have killed myself. Good job on staying alive. I'm 15 rn so who knows what the Norwood reaper has planned for me. When did you start getting medical attention to your hair?
Too late. My family lied to me and made me think I wasn't balding so I realized too late

Too late. My family lied to me and made me think I wasn't balding so I realized too late
That's fucked up

My parents did the same to me when I started losing hair a few months agoI thought I was norwooding and when I finally convinced them to see a dermatologist it turned out to be something with my skin causing the hairloss, and not male pattern baldness i.e adrogenic alopecia. I'm on some topical medication rn and will need injections in my scalp next month, but the hairloss isn't even that bad, My natural hairline is new0.5, rn it's around nw1.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Baldingman1998
Abuse nthis Subhuman

And rate him honestly

Just get a hair transplant or at this point just go what Enrique Iglesias gets...a hair system

Also fix your disgusting bug eyes

Bro you look turkish tbh tbh

This is... Over?
Funny thing is, I get mogged irl by these guys, as they all have gfs and I never did. I don't get it sometimes.
The face looks so round, like a pancake... It has been a while, should have saved the money for HT by now. Volcel tbh, if you're not doing it already yesterday.
You don't look your age. You look young, but old. Obviously, which is what also contributes to unattractivenes(uncanny, but in a bad way)

• So Sad
This is... Over?
Funny thing is, I get mogged irl by these guys, as they all have gfs and I never did. I don't get it sometimes.
The face looks so round, like a pancake... It has been a while, should have saved the money for HT by now. Volcel tbh, if you're not doing it already yesterday.
You don't look your age. You look young, but old. Obviously, which is what also contributes to unattractivenes(uncanny, but in a bad way)
I have money but I can't have ht now because it's unstable

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
were same ethnicity so I have some of ur flaws lol. u have too much face fat nose eyebrows should be straighter and thicker jaw need angularity but atleast ur hairline is good lol.

• JFL
were same ethnicity so I have some of ur flaws lol. u have too much face fat nose eyebrows should be straighter and thicker jaw need angularity but atleast ur hairline is good lol.
What hairline son

• +1
Reactions: RichardwillImprove