Every girl I ask tells me not to dye my hair blonde

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken
But I honestly need big change. And aside from actually painful surgery coloring and cutting hair is a massive change.

also facial hair change and maybe earrings or something as icing.

I genuinely want people to wonder if I’m even the same person. Might as well.

Change facial hair

you would look ridiculous if you dyed your hair blond you johnny depp looking mutt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, .*my*., Deleted member 9819 and 3 others
because blonde hair is a failo on men.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 2729, madmax and 4 others
Maybe removing all the facial hair would make you look younger, the hair can be painted pink

• JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
who is this stunning woman with u ? fuark
She looks good there but she’s overweight. Please try to focus on the discussion.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8775, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 9852 and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
never ever dye it. you want to look like an hypster or an edgy bad boy?
The guys I know who do blonde highlights like Bieber are always the center of a party.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
You are asking for too much he is curry
we'r all curries on the inside, can't help ourselves. But i look whiter than op tho, no offense.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, lutte and Ritalincell
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, lutte and Ritalincell
I’m not sure. Maybe low t not sure. I’m part Native American.
I did ask you for your age not your nationality cunt. Also facial hair has more to do with DHT and receptors than Testosterone itself

• JFL
I’m not sure. Maybe low t not sure. I’m part Native American.
tbh you'r right actually you have better luck low class maxxing than high class maxing in your case, go minox eyebrow and beard, get blond hair and a trendy fuckboy haircut and call it a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, sorrowfulsad, lutte and 2 others
tbh you'r right actually you have better luck low class maxxing than high class maxing in your case, go minox eyebrow and beard, get blond hair and a trendy fuckboy haircut and call it a day
Shorter hair would obviously look higher class. My hair and beard make me look lower class for sure. I purposely trimmed my eyebrows off to make them straight but they’re growing back now

Shorter hair would obviously look higher class. My hair and beard make me look lower class for sure. I purposely trimmed my eyebrows off to make them straight but they’re growing back now
depends on how short. Medium is ideal for higher class like jaimie lannister guy. too short looks low class. too long looks hippie.

Over for blondecels

EkmBJe6VkAIxKAm

I
depends on how short. Medium is ideal for higher class like jaimie lannister guy. too short looks low class. too long looks hippie.
Ideal hair rn is whatever gives the appearance of the lowest Norwood.
Almost all females prefer a guy with his forehead covered

• +1
please don't change anything you look chad

Do it if you want to

I’m not ugly but I’m also not good enuff looking. Girls won’t tell me what they don’t like. Proly subtle shit about my hair or skin in person is off.
tf nigga i wish i looked like you you only need a little bit of gymmaxxing

• +1
I’m not ugly but I’m also not good enuff looking. Girls won’t tell me what they don’t like. Proly subtle shit about my hair or skin in person is off.
yeah cut your hair short you look very good imo, chad. don't know what the girls you are hanging out with are on about.
also do skinmax

yeah cut your hair short you look very good imo, chad. don't know what the girls you are hanging out with are on about.
also do skinmax
Retin a just made my lips chapped sore and made my eye corners red snd shit even when I avoided those spots. It never went away. I used it for 4 months.

• So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
also do skinmax
I’m getting my hair cut tomorrow.

I don’t trust your ability to rate since most other members here their opinion aligns with girls better. Girls don’t treat me like a handsome guy ever.

maybe the girls who like long hair a bit but not really.

I’m getting my hair cut tomorrow.

I don’t trust your ability to rate since most other members here their opinion aligns with girls better. Girls don’t treat me like a handsome guy ever.

maybe the girls who like long hair a bit but not really.
what other guys rated you? you look like a low tier chad to me and i've been rating people and always getting likes on my ratings.

your long hair maybe kills your appeal i don't know
with hat you look very good and stylish

what other guys rated you? you look like a low tier chad to me and i've been rating people and always getting likes on my ratings.
It’s fucking comically easy to know if you look good or not. If it’s possible to look good and not know it then the forum would need to adjust the importance of looks. Because they wouldn’t mean much if that’s the case.

Is that your Girlfriend kid?..Good looking woman

Is that your Girlfriend kid?..Good looking woman
No and she’s not hot at all. She’s like 170-180. Girls are good at using makeup and posing for pics. I admit her face structure is good tho. Wide cheeks

• +1
It’s fucking comically easy to know if you look good or not. If it’s possible to look good and not know it then the forum would need to adjust the importance of looks. Because they wouldn’t mean much if that’s the case.

nigga i think it's possible if you have bdd and i think you have it
may i get a side profile shot?

you unironically need game + confidence

No and she’s not hot at all. She’s like 170-180. Girls are good at using makeup and posing for pics. I admit her face structure is good tho. Wide cheeks
You don't think she is good looking?..I think you have some issues..Maybe Homosexual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 3043 and Stare
The OP thinks that woman is not attractive?..That may be his problem..That is my type 100%..That woman is hanigng on your shoulder son..and you would not want that?..You are worried about you're hair colour ?..Maybe try rainbow hair..because something is not adding up

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8775, Deleted member 3043 and Stare
you unironically need game + confidence
I have both. My job puts me in social situations constantly. And I did pick up for years. I had some success but never with a hot girl.