Every girl I ask tells me not to dye my hair blonde

The OP thinks that woman is not attractive?..That may be his problem..That is my type 100%..That woman is hanigng on your shoulder son..and you would not want that?..You are worried about you're hair colour ?..Maybe try rainbow hair..because something is not adding up
I know her personally. She looks hot in that pic and has good face needs to lose weight

I know her personally. She looks hot in that pic and has good face needs to lose weight
So you would not have sex with her?..Let her paint you're toenails..I am sorry I would bang her to I put her chunky ass into a coma..I thinking you are looking for super models or you are queer..which one is it

• +1
Reactions: Stare and sandcelmuttcel
So you would not have sex with her?..Let her paint you're toenails..I am sorry I would bang her to I put her chunky ass into a coma..I thinking you are looking for super models or you are queer..which one is it
Randim internet person looking for an argument. I only posted the pic with her to ask what is bad about me or more specifically to show that I need a more standout look aka colored hair.

Randim internet person looking for an argument. I only posted the pic with her to ask what is bad about me or more specifically to show that I need a more standout look aka colored hair.
No I think you have more serious issues to worry about..Good luck

Shart by shaving off all of your facial hair and get a hair cut. You hair in general gives off a trailer park vibe. You also need to Skinmax asap. Your collegen is low for your age. Also get sliding genio as I recall you got recessed chin. You have decent eye area but darker and thicker eyebrows could help you a ton.

Shart by shaving off all of your facial hair and get a hair cut. You hair in general gives off a trailer park vibe. You also need to Skinmax asap. Your collegen is low for your age. Also get sliding genio as I recall you got recessed chin. You have decent eye area but darker and thicker eyebrows could help you a ton.
Skin max usually means use retin a. But I got sides for 4 months while on it.

eyebrow is easy I’ll do that. I trimmed them to make them more flat on the top. Growing back now and I’ll dye them today.

the hair and stuff is easy.

I don’t shave my chin because of my recessed chin.

Skin max usually means use retin a. But I got sides for 4 months while on it.

eyebrow is easy I’ll do that. I trimmed them to make them more flat on the top. Growing back now and I’ll dye them today.

the hair and stuff is easy.

I don’t shave my chin because of my recessed chin.

Save up for genioplasty bro. It's a simple surgery

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard

U sure about shaving?

• WTF
Dude, feel sorry for you and don’t mean it in a bad way. You try so hard, but two things just ruin your face imo:
- Looooong philtrum
- Recessed chin

• Love it
Dude, feel sorry for you and don’t mean it in a bad way. You try so hard, but two things just ruin your face imo:
- Looooong philtrum
- Recessed chin
That’s why I cover both with hair

• Woah
That’s why I cover both with hair
Understand, do you think it really helps? I agree it is better than without hair, but it does not get you even near the looks-levels you’d need to be at to get the treatment by girls you want. Maybe going for lower tier girls is an option?

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and aspieSavage
you need bimax + genio desperately. It's unfortunate you have shit beard genetics

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Phoenix
Understand, do you think it really helps? I agree it is better than without hair, but it does not get you even near the looks-levels you’d need to be at to get the treatment by girls you want. Maybe going for lower tier girls is an option?

I think my current facial hair gives a few cm of artificial projection.

I included a chad with an equally recessive chin. Maybe I should coloring max and gymcel like him

I think my current facial hair gives a few cm of artificial projection.

I included a chad with an equally recessive chin. Maybe I should coloring max and gymcel like him

Idea: get a full beard, like really full and fake chin and hide philtrum. Would need much more facial hair and longer, quite high maintenance, but that could really work

• +1
Idea: get a full beard, like really full and fake chin and hide philtrum. Would need much more facial hair and longer, quite high maintenance, but that could really work
It doesn’t grow full but I can grow it longer.

I’m already gymcel.

Disgusting fat deposition strikes again. Do HIIT, shift calories to the morning.

But I honestly need big change. And aside from actually painful surgery coloring and cutting hair is a massive change.

also facial hair change and maybe earrings or something as icing.

I genuinely want people to wonder if I’m even the same person. Might as well.
Don't ask foids for advice ever.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 3043
Disgusting fat deposition strikes again. Do HIIT, shift calories to the morning.

Don't ask foids for advice ever.
I’m bulking rn. I was already very skinny / lean but I looked anorexic in clothing. And my face looked much older.

I’m bulking rn. I was already very skinny / lean but I looked anorexic in clothing. And my face looked much older.
Doesn't matter, max HIIT in morning, eat all calories during morning/day. Shift fat to good places. Chads have 17% body-fat and chiseled face:

Doesn't matter, max HIIT in morning, eat all calories during morning/day. Shift fat to good places. Chads have 17% body-fat and chiseled face:

Jeff cavalier talks about this. Guys with small facial bones look better at a higher body fat

Sorry I read what u wrote wrong. My body took a hit when I had covid but I do sprints. That’s why I have frisbee.

Cope, I am talking about his face not his body.
I think it’s mostly aging. Fat deposition gets worse regardless of training regimens.

submental fat storage ect

Also why when ur young and extremely skinny uou can look good but if done at old age you like on drugs

No I don’t. I have fairly high social status but no girls like me
Hey bro how did you gain your status? Or you low inhib, are you mainly the planner in the group, hella charismatic? Trying to social status max

I think it’s mostly aging. Fat deposition gets worse regardless of training regimens.

submental fat storage ect
Nah.

Marathon runner: Fat waist, fat malars in face, premature aging.
2 wonderful runner girls of inspire me (: | Kara goucher, Runner girl,  Shalane flanagan
Zhu Xiaolin - Wikipedia
Sinead Diver - Wikipedia
Female Marathon Runner Png & Free Female Marathon Runner.png Transparent  Images #3957 - PNGio
Here's why I ran the London Marathon on the first day of my period – and  chose not to wear a tampon | The Independent | The Independent

Anorexia: bloated face paradoxically in some

Shocking Before And After Photo Shows How One Young MMA Fighter Beat  Anorexia
Tumblr Users Explain How Men Can Have Anorexia Too After Someone Begins  Doubting One Man's Before-And-After Photos | DeMilked
Anorexic who hid stones in her trousers to hide weight loss said exercise  saved her life | Daily Mail Online
Woman died weighing less than 4 stone 'due to lack of anorexia services  nearby' | Metro News

Female sprinters: Narrow waist, fat on face looks better proportioned, wide shoulders.

Merlene Ottey - One of the greatest female sprinters ever ! | Female  sprinter, Female athletes, Track and field
25 Hottest Female Track and Field Athletes
Track & Field - Top 8 Beautiful Women Athletes // 2017 ○ HD ○ - YouTube
Female Track Runner | Female athletes, Beautiful athletes, Women volleyball
American sprinter Crystal Cox stripped of 2004 Olympic Gold Medal in 4X400  relay - nj.com

Nah.

Marathon runner: Fat waist, fat malars in face, premature aging.
2 wonderful runner girls of inspire me (: | Kara goucher, Runner girl,  Shalane flanagan
View attachment 963654
Sinead Diver - Wikipedia
Female Marathon Runner Png & Free Female Marathon Runner.png Transparent  Images #3957 - PNGio
Here's why I ran the London Marathon on the first day of my period – and  chose not to wear a tampon | The Independent | The Independent's why I ran the London Marathon on the first day of my period – and  chose not to wear a tampon | The Independent | The Independent

Anorexia: bloated face paradoxically in some

Shocking Before And After Photo Shows How One Young MMA Fighter Beat  Anorexia
Tumblr Users Explain How Men Can Have Anorexia Too After Someone Begins  Doubting One Man's Before-And-After Photos | DeMilked's Before-And-After Photos | DeMilked
Anorexic who hid stones in her trousers to hide weight loss said exercise  saved her life | Daily Mail Online
Woman died weighing less than 4 stone 'due to lack of anorexia services  nearby' | Metro News'due to lack of anorexia services  nearby' | Metro News

Female sprinters: Narrow waist, fat on face looks better proportioned, wide shoulders.

Merlene Ottey - One of the greatest female sprinters ever ! | Female  sprinter, Female athletes, Track and field
25 Hottest Female Track and Field Athletes
Track & Field - Top 8 Beautiful Women Athletes // 2017 ○ HD ○ - YouTube
Female Track Runner | Female athletes, Beautiful athletes, Women volleyball
American sprinter Crystal Cox stripped of 2004 Olympic Gold Medal in 4X400  relay - nj.com
You have to look at the bone structure. Sprinters often have different bones these are elite athletes so you’ll see western Africans (bigger bone) as sprinters and eastern as long distance.

Like you can’t pick extremes. Look at David goggins does a lot of marathons but his face looks ok for his age.

Blonde = sissyboy
You are going to look like the guy on the right in their mind
Ohiopanzy jal7z 6379b5

You have to look at the bone structure. Sprinters often have different bones these are elite athletes so you’ll see western Africans (bigger bone) as sprinters and eastern as long distance.
"Muh bone structure"

Here is my comment showing a master athelete marathon runner having over 60% of his fat in visceral area, which is correlated to disgusting facial fat.

Also there's no reason why sprinters would have better facial structure than marathon runners, in fact since sprinters do more anaerobic work they need less good facial structure since breathing is less important in a 50-300m race than in one over 40km.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
you need bimax + genio desperately. It's unfortunate you have shit beard genetics
Was thinking the same

OP do you have any slight breathing /sleep apnea sort of issues? Bimax is not only for aesthetics, but for health as well. It will improve your breathing significantly, and a side of genio would look good on you imo. Best of all, insurance covers it if you can prove sleep apnea

Was thinking the same

OP do you have any slight breathing /sleep apnea sort of issues? Bimax is not only for aesthetics, but for health as well. It will improve your breathing significantly, and a side of genio would look good on you imo. Best of all, insurance covers it if you can prove sleep apnea
Lol no.

"Muh bone structure"

Here is my comment showing a master athelete marathon runner having over 60% of his fat in visceral area, which is correlated to disgusting facial fat.

Also there's no reason why sprinters would have better facial structure than marathon runners, in fact since sprinters do more anaerobic work they need less good facial structure since breathing is less important in a 50-300m race than in one over 40km.
They have different bones. They have different genetics. Powerful explosive athletes have different bone and genetics vs slow twitch athletes.

They have different bones. They have different genetics. Powerful explosive athletes have different bone and genetics vs slow twitch athletes.
Yeah, sure. Explains why the "master athelete" has worse android fat ratio than a person with metabolic syndrome.