Every girl I have fucked I HAVE LIED ABOUT MY AGE

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
Opening - You can skip it tbh:
so when I had my first gf I made myself 3 years younger she was 14-15 I was 19. I was 4 years older than her that bitch DIDNT EVEN KNOW MY REAL NAME I LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING!

Actual Concern:
RIGHT NOW I HAVE THIS PERFECT FUCKING GIRL ON MY DICK I TURN 25 NEXT MONTH SHE BELIEVES I AM 21 !! SHE SAID ITS A PERFECT AGE GAP BECAUSE MUH POWER DYMANIC WHEB OLDER MEN AND SHIT! I ALWAYS DREAM OF A FUTURE WITH A WOMAN AND KIDS AND ALLAT BUT I CANT EVEN ACCEPP MY OWN AGE! HOW CAN I BUILD A FUTURE OUT OF THIS? WHEN I TOLD MY FIRST GF I LIED ABOUT MY AGE WE WERE ON MDMA AND KETAMINE SO OBVIOUSLY SHE DIDNT GIVE A FUCK BUT SHE TRIED TO KILL HERSELF 3 TIMES BECAUSE OF ME JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, aleksander, Skywalker and 19 others
so how do stop this? do I keed a mushroom trip to guide me? should I stop giving a fuck about the future? shiuld I keep lying about my age and sometimes name? wtf am I supposed to do man

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
WE WERE ON MDMA AND KETAMINE SO OBVIOUSLY SHE DIDNT GIVE A FUCK BUT SHE TRIED TO KILL HERSELF 3 TIMES BECAUSE OF ME JFL
Cagefuel asf thread , surprised u are Euro cel tho idk why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Latinolooksmaxxer and sorrowfulsad
so how do stop this? do I keed a mushroom trip to guide me? should I stop giving a fuck about the future? shiuld I keep lying about my age and sometimes name? wtf am I supposed to do man
Fuck it do whatever u need to get that pussy. Its a huge competition

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: spongebob, humanoidsub7, WishIwasChico and 2 others
this is what happens when you rot till your 20s and get surgery to fix 'everything'. Im getting more surgeries in 3 months, surely that is the help I need

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, humanoidsub7, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Fuck it do whatever u need to get that pussy. Its a huge competition
so I should just lie, get pussy, dont build a future? jfl my seed is never going to reproduce then

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Corleone
I want to fuck 14yo PAWGs, 14YO is the age of consent in my country. I want a little girlfriend with a phat ass. Nice feet I can sniff after a long hard day. I just want that ass creaming on my dick and smell her stench

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553, Niksy, TsarTsar444 and 11 others
this is what happens when you rot till your 20s and get surgery to fix 'everything'. Im getting more surgeries in 3 months, surely that is the help I need
What surgeries? This is lookmax after all

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
so I should just lie, get pussy, dont build a future? jfl my seed is never going to reproduce then
Well, if its only for a slay then do what u need. If its more long term etc, it will eventually come out. U get me?

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
so when I had my first gf I made myself 3 years younger she was 14-15 I was 19. I was 4 years older than her that bitch DIDNT EVEN KNOW
You gangster

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Latinolooksmaxxer
Its over for you.

She will never meet your parents.

She will never meet your friends.

You will never build a functioning family with her.

She will break up with you.

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, ShowerMaxxing, BowlCutMogger and 2 others
Try gaslighting her

I want to fuck 14yo PAWGs, 14YO is the age of consent in my country. I want a little girlfriend with a phat ass. Nice feet I can sniff after a long hard day. I just want that ass creaming on my dick and smell her stench
You gotta try while your young or it will never happen

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
It's illegal to say you're 16 when you actually are 19. Even if the age of consent is 14 you can never lie because you abuse your older age. Its called power abuse and is illegal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Jamaldickjavontus
uber cringe that zoomers are such turbo ageists lmao
a decade ago mfs in their mid 20s would rarely have to lie about their age to pull JB bitches in their late teens

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
where did I mention Im a euro crl
Damn, People do MdMA and ket here? Are u on the east coast? I’ve never heard of that Anywhere i’ve been

JFL you’re 25 not 50 you don’t need to larp to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and autistic_tendencies
just lol if you're not 21 jump streetmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Tr0ubLe, drimprovement and 3 others
Damn, People do MdMA and ket here? Are u on the east coast? I’ve never heard of that Anywhere i’ve been
nah Im from europe germany and honestly I was a drug dealer at the time and had all the drugs. I aint even pushed her she wanted to do ket then mdma man I lost my virginity that night while on 6 different drugs and puffin nitrous oxide I should cherish these moments and not mourn them tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
RIGHT NOW I HAVE THIS PERFECT FUCKING GIRL ON MY DICK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, ShowerMaxxing, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
good shit bro

Every girl I have fucked I HAVE LIED ABOUT MY AGE and that bitch DIDNT EVEN KNOW MY REAL NAME I LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING!​

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Nice another fellow name-, race- and age-fraudster.

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck

You could have stopped after the first sentence, no need to rub it in.
Sad Tb GIF by Hide The Pain Harold

Jokes on you, the moment they get suspicious I make up some fake drama, dump them and vanish like I never even existed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
so when I had my first gf I made myself 3 years younger she was 14-15 I was 19. I was 4 years older than her that bitch DIDNT EVEN KNOW MY REAL NAME I LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING!

Actual Concern:
RIGHT NOW I HAVE THIS PERFECT FUCKING GIRL ON MY DICK I TURN 25 NEXT MONTH SHE BELIEVES I AM 21 !! SHE SAID ITS A PERFECT AGE GAP BECAUSE MUH POWER DYMANIC WHEB OLDER MEN AND SHIT! I ALWAYS DREAM OF A FUTURE WITH A WOMAN AND KIDS AND ALLAT BUT I CANT EVEN ACCEPP MY OWN AGE! HOW CAN I BUILD A FUTURE OUT OF THIS? WHEN I TOLD MY FIRST GF I LIED ABOUT MY AGE WE WERE ON MDMA AND KETAMINE SO OBVIOUSLY SHE DIDNT GIVE A FUCK BUT SHE TRIED TO KILL HERSELF 3 TIMES BECAUSE OF ME JFL
u tried lsd before and if so do u think it was worth it?

Its over for you.

yeah but I can still get pussy so it's whatever Im going to lie till she brakes up and then feel bad but before that Im going all in ⛷️

It's illegal to say you're 16 when you actually are 19. Even if the age of consent is 14 you can never lie because you abuse your older age. Its called power abuse and is illegal.
He doesn't give a shit nor does his country, I think OP lives in some shitty europoor country

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003

You gotta try while your young or it will never happen
But no one on this site is 14 so it’s not like we are getting that ever

He doesn't give a shit nor does his country, I think OP lives in some shitty europoor country
germany but yeah nothing I did was illegal, just morally wrong I guess 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
age. Its called power abuse and is illegal
'muh power dynamics' bruh show me where that shit is illegal in germany and show me how one would actually get sentenced. nothing I did was illegal and even it if was at the end of the day I can always say 'shes lying she knew I was 5 years older!' so whatever

It’s about how old u look bro

It’s about how old u look bro
if it wasnt for my hairline I could legit look 17. funny thing is my hairline never changed after 15 years old but Im not risking it lol

if it wasnt for my hairline I could legit look 17. funny thing is my hairline never changed after 15 years old but Im not risking it lol
Are u on tret and doing skincare

Are u on tret and doing skincare
nah I used to but I stopped I use peoples opinions to give me these stats, my friend circle right now is around 16-20 and everyone reacted crazy when I said Im 24 🤣

so when I had my first gf I made myself 3 years younger she was 14-15 I was 19. I was 4 years older than her
i got brutally harassed when i was 17-18 with a 15 year old. it was a 2 year and 3 month age gap and i still get called a pedophile to this day...

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and sorrowfulsad
i got brutally harassed when i was 17-18 with a 15 year old. it was a 2 year and 3 month age gap and i still get called a pedophile to this day...
who calls you pedophile lmao

least perverted feet fetishizer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Deleted member 51465
Nice trick. Imma use it on jbs.
It really is how old u look so keep frauding no worries