• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜...

๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ

Klasik616

Klasik616

schizo aspie incel
And I regret what I did wrong because they already have lossed all the respect they had for me so there's no way to fix these things, they will always lie in my heart as a collection of failures in love that stabs me again from time to time. So I cannot forget that completely, I live holding my own mistakes.

your mistakes wouldnt haunt you if you were moving forward in life like you should be

your mistakes wouldnt haunt you if you were moving forward in life like you should be
I guess but I cannot forget them completely, a guy who has never won in love cannot. I try to move on but I understand, I'm the problem.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜...
Back