Every girl i went out with manipulated me

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
The first wasnt manipulative in the beggining but when i began clinging on her she started taking advantage of me. Specifically, because i had a car so she used me as an excuse to go out. The second girl only manipulated me the second time we went out, acting all nice and eager to meet me only to treat me like shit and make herself feel superior when we met.

The third girl was the worst because she kept leading me on in order for me to help her through the exams. And when i became more direct about liking her she distanced herself from me cause she realized merely talking to me wouldnt be enough anymore. Still love her though. I was the only person who was clapping when she was awarded for having the highest grade.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18244 and 3 others
Dnr but that’s crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21146 and ascension
go on r/cuckold

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
The first wasnt manipulative in the beggining but when i began clinging on her she started taking advantage of me. Specifically, because i had a car so she used me as an excuse to go out. The second girl only manipulated me the second time we went out, acting all nice and eager to meet me only to treat me like shit and make herself feel superior when we met.

The third girl was the worst because she kept leading me on in order for me to help her through the exams. And when i became more direct about liking her she distanced herself from me cause she realized merely talking to me wouldnt be enough anymore. Still love her though. I was the only person who was clapping when she was awarded for having the highest grade.
low T trait, you should start taking advantage of females and take everything they're worth while doing nothing for them in return

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18244
When are you going to learn your lesson?