Every guy has UEE in girls view

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I never taught of this but.. if you are a tall fag and the girl is short she never sees you like in pics straight on but from bellow, and even if your eyes have no UEE, looking from bellow you can see it. Not only that but your face looks much worse from a low angle, @SirGey was right, 5'8 or death
:feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 13787, Velvet and 5 others
My face looks better from a slightly lower angle. If you go too low it will look bad tho.

No lie I actually thought about this before too. It also gives the illusion of nct.

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas
No lie I actually thought about this before too. It also gives the illusion of nct.
You literally look 1 psl lower from a low angle, eyes look nct, nose looks wierd, UEE, jaw doesn't look good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Dogs
You literally look 1 psl lower from a low angle, eyes look nct, nose looks wierd, UEE, jaw doesn't look good
Just chintuck 24/7 theory

I mean you can still clearly tell if someone has hooding or not due to fat padding

• +1
Reactions: Slob
gonna have to start crouchmaxxing now JFL

Lol you kinda right foids have a totally different version of my face lol but they see me when we sit down so it's cool

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I mean you can still clearly tell if someone has hooding or not due to fat padding
Yeah but this is because we speak in psltounge, girls half a head or more shorter will just see hooded or not hooded

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
5'4 or death

• JFL
Reactions: Arvenas and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It doesnt work like that.

When you're looking downwards your upper eyelids move downwards getting more exposed.
If you don't look downwards and someone sees you from below they can't see it

• Woah
I'm sure most of the forum don't get so close to girls that they can notice UEE just by looking up. If there's some distance between you and whoever's looking at you, the UEE will be less noticeable due to the height/distance.

It doesnt work like that.

When you're looking downwards your upper eyelids move downwards getting more exposed.
If you don't look downwards and someone sees you from below they can't see it
You are right bruh, lifefuel for me
AirBrush 20191031183453

But still, other stuff get distorted

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and IWantToMax
I was right

• +1