Every HEIGHTMAXXING Peptide/Non-Peptide Ever [MEGA THREAD] READ or GAY [BOTB]

D

Deleted member 43403

Kraken
Every HEIGHTMAXXING Peptide/Non-Peptide Ever @HernanDrago (Read Or GAY)
(This Isn't About What You Should Take Consult A Real Doctor Than Incels on Looksmaxorg) This is About Every Method I Have Found Till Date (I Wont Tell The Doses Do Some Shit On Your Own Before Taking Stuff)
Remember Only the most severely GH-deficient patients show significant benefit

Disclaimer

Only broad informative purposes are served by the information on this thread. It is not meant to replace expert medical advice and should not be regarded as such. Always ask your doctor or another skilled healthcare professional for help if you have any concerns about a medical condition. I disclaim all liability for any negative effects resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take in response to material in this Thread. You accept this disclaimer and all of its terms by reading this thread. Please refrain from reading this thread if you disagree with the terms.

Anamorelin
Without affecting the levels of prolactin, cortisol, insulin, glucose, adrenocorticotropic hormone , luteinizing hormone , follicle-stimulating hormone , or thyroid-stimulating hormone , anamorelin significantly raises the plasma levels of growth hormone (GH), insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), and insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 3 (IGFBP-3). Additionally, anamorelin significantly raises lean body mass, muscle strength, appetite, and overall body weight, with increases in body weight directly correlated with rises in plasma IGF-1 levels.

CJC 1295
Sermorelin, a synthetic peptide Also known as CJC 1295. CJC-1295 was additionally altered by the addition of DAC . When DAC binds to albumin, a blood protein, its half-life is extended to 8 days. The name of it is CJC 1295 + DAC. It is also possible to compound CJC 1295 in a non-DAC form, simulating a more typical physiologic GH spike each night.

Examorelin
Hexarelin,is a synthetic, peptidic, orally active, centrally penetrant, and highly selective agonist of the ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue receptor and a growth hormone secretagogue. Despite having no sequence similarity to ghrelin, these GH-releasing peptides act as agonists at the ghrelin receptor, simulating ghrelin. Human plasma levels of glucose, luteinizing hormone , follicle-stimulating hormone , and thyroid-stimulating hormone are "unaffected" by the hormone examorelin.

Ipamorelin
Ipamorelin (INN) is a peptide selective agonist of the ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHS) and a growth hormone secretagogue It is a pentapeptide derived from GHRP-1

Pralmorelin
Pralmorelin is an orally active, synthetic peptide drug with the amino acid sequence. It is specifically an analogue of met-enkephalin. It functions as an agonist for the ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR).

Sermorelin

According to an older study, after just 6 months of daily sermorelin injections, 74% of children's growth rates had increased. The peptide analogue of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH), Sermorelin is a synthetic peptide.

Iubatamoren (MK-677) (Water is Wet)
Ibutamoren is a potent, long-acting, orally-active, selective, and non-peptide agonist of the ghrelin receptor and a growth hormone secretagogue, mimicking the growth hormone-stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin.

Somatorelin
It is a recombinant form of the hormone that releases growth hormone. Somatorelin has been utilized in research on aging, hormone shortage, cognitive decline, and sleep disturbances.

Capromorelin

It acts as a ghrelin mimic and growth hormone secretagogue, causing the body to release human growth hormone in a fashion that is often seen during puberty and early adulthood. According to preliminary research, the medicine directly increases levels of growth hormone and insulin growth factor 1 (IGF-1).

Tesamorelin (This is The Most Effective GH Secretagague)
Tesamorelin is arguably the most well-studied in humans compared to other GHS. This has led to the approval of tesamorelin for therapy in abnormal fat distribution called lipodystrophy which often occurs in HIV-infected individuals. Tesamorelin has a similar structure to GHRH, with the addition of a trans-3-hexenoic acid group which increases both the potency and the stability of the peptide.

Macimorelin
Macimorelin Also Known As Macrilen. The salt version of macromorelin acetate is a synthetic growth hormone secretagogue receptor agonist.

Ulimorelin
Ulimorelin functions as a selective agonist of the ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR-1a). Ulimorelin, in contrast to many comparable medications, has little to no impact on the secretion of growth hormone (GH) in rats JFL . Ulimorelin does, however, promote GH secretion in humans, along with increases in insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), just like ghrelin and other ghrelin agonists.

SM-130686
A powerful, orally-active agonist of the ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR) and growth hormone secretagogue, SM-130686 is a small-molecule medication. It has about half the potency of the endogenous agonist ghrelin as a stimulator of growth hormone release.

Alexamorelin
(There is No Info About This One So Dont Take It Costs about $100 Though)
The heptapeptide Alexamorelin is a Growth Hormone secretagogue (GHS) which within the central nervous system to stimulate the release of growth hormone.

Tabimorelin

The drug tabimorelin mimics the effects of the endogenous peptide agonist ghrelin as a stimulator of growth hormone (GH) release by acting as a strong, orally active agonist of the ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR) and growth hormone secretagogue. Tabimorelin resulted in modest, temporary increases in the levels of other hormones like adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH), cortisol, and prolactin as well as sustained increases in the levels of GH and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1).

Relamorelin
The synthetic peptide relamoreli is a selective agonist of the ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR), penetrating the central nervous system. This is Still Underdevelopment Apparently

Cortistatin-14
Cortistatin 14 is an endogenous neuropeptide, mainly expressed in the cortex and hippocampus, that has structural and functional similarities to somatostatin-14.

CP-464709

CP 464709, a pyrazolopyridine, is a growth hormone secretagogue (This One Is Under Development)

L-692585
L-692,585 is a highly potent, non-peptide ghrelin receptor (GHS-R1a) agonist Increases plasma GH levels and is 2 to 2.5 fold more potent than GHRP-6.

Adenosine
Adenosine is capable of eliciting hunger response as a ghrelin agonist but has little to no effect on GH secretion.

Teaghrelin
Similar to the synthetic ghrelin analog GHRP-6, teaghrelins also have growth hormone-releasing activity on the anterior pituitary gland, which may be blocked by a ghrelin receptor antagonist.

LY444711
LY444711 is a powerful activator of the growth hormone secretagogue receptor 1a (GHS-R1a) receptor and an orally active ghrelin agonist that binds with good affinity. LY444711 increased IGF-1 levels by approximately 60% over controls after one and seven daily doses.

LY 426410
LY 426410 is an imidazole-based orally active growth hormone secretagogue that was under investigation JFL

I'll Kill Every Nigger/Curry/Cumskin Who Writes DNRD Below This That's The Only Reason I Didnt Summed It Up.

Thank You To Everybody Who Read

@enchanted_elixir @Osie @FreakkForLife @Orc @AscendingHero
@garoupilled_ @NumbThePain

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis, midlatinocel, kebab and 4 others
shit thread.. 3 hours to write every growth hormone related compound? JFL

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
shit thread.. 3 hours to write every growth hormone related compound? JFL
You Didn't Read It Did You Nigger Stay Manlet Forever Your Next Born Will Be 4'6 And You Will Get Cucked For Life

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
You Didn't Read It Did You Nigger Stay Manlet Forever Your Next Born Will Be 4'6 And You Will Get Cucked For Life
Joined Sep 5, 2023

really comprehensive thread thank you for your contribution.. unfortunately the gh didn't fix your brain like it should

• JFL
Joined Sep 5, 2023

really comprehensive thread thank you for your contribution.. unfortunately the gh didn't fix your brain like it should
Yesterday A Nigga Got Pinned For Just Using Jew GPT He Himself Said It :feelswah:Niggas Here Get More Replies On What Food To Eat To Loose Weight Is Upward Curved Penis Good Or Not

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: futureashtray
Niggermoralin for ultra lowinhib

• JFL
@MTMM (I Have Seen Him Being Interested In Heightmaxxing Threads)
At The Very Least Hopefully This Gets Pinned

@Osie

• Love it
@Debetro Is This Better :bigbrain:

Bump All This Effort For Nothing
PJW4Sv3

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Constantin Denis
He just copied and pasted every peptide you can find on Wikipedia, but I'm not going to shit on him because he put effort into it. The only issue with the thread is that for some of the peptides he placed, you cannot access them like LY444711 and some of them aren't effective or pointless for heightmaxxing.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
He just copied and pasted every peptide you can find on Wikipedia, but I'm not going to shit on him because I assume he put effort into it. The only issue with the thread is that some of the peptides he placed, you cannot access them
:feelswhy:This Is EVERYTHING Ever
I Know We Can't Access Them I Didn't Make This Thread To Suggest People What To Take Nor Did I Took Any Of This The Title Says It All Otherwise I Would Have Named This Ultimate Heightmaxxing Guide Not Every HEIGHTMAXXING Peptide/Non-Peptide Ever

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Osie
  • +1
Every HEIGHTMAXXING Peptide/Non-Peptide Ever @HernanDrago (Read Or GAY)
(This Isn't About What You Should Take Consult A Real Doctor Than Incels on Looksmaxorg) This is About Every Method I Have Found Till Date (I Wont Tell The Doses Do Some Shit On Your Own Before Taking Stuff)
Remember Only the most severely GH-deficient patients show significant benefit

Disclaimer

Only broad informative purposes are served by the information on this thread. It is not meant to replace expert medical advice and should not be regarded as such. Always ask your doctor or another skilled healthcare professional for help if you have any concerns about a medical condition. I disclaim all liability for any negative effects resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take in response to material in this Thread. You accept this disclaimer and all of its terms by reading this thread. Please refrain from reading this thread if you disagree with the terms.

Anamorelin
Without affecting the levels of prolactin, cortisol, insulin, glucose, adrenocorticotropic hormone , luteinizing hormone , follicle-stimulating hormone , or thyroid-stimulating hormone , anamorelin significantly raises the plasma levels of growth hormone (GH), insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), and insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 3 (IGFBP-3). Additionally, anamorelin significantly raises lean body mass, muscle strength, appetite, and overall body weight, with increases in body weight directly correlated with rises in plasma IGF-1 levels.

CJC 1295
Sermorelin, a synthetic peptide Also known as CJC 1295. CJC-1295 was additionally altered by the addition of DAC . When DAC binds to albumin, a blood protein, its half-life is extended to 8 days. The name of it is CJC 1295 + DAC. It is also possible to compound CJC 1295 in a non-DAC form, simulating a more typical physiologic GH spike each night.

Examorelin
Hexarelin,is a synthetic, peptidic, orally active, centrally penetrant, and highly selective agonist of the ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue receptor and a growth hormone secretagogue. Despite having no sequence similarity to ghrelin, these GH-releasing peptides act as agonists at the ghrelin receptor, simulating ghrelin. Human plasma levels of glucose, luteinizing hormone , follicle-stimulating hormone , and thyroid-stimulating hormone are "unaffected" by the hormone examorelin.

Ipamorelin
Ipamorelin (INN) is a peptide selective agonist of the ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHS) and a growth hormone secretagogue It is a pentapeptide derived from GHRP-1

Pralmorelin
Pralmorelin is an orally active, synthetic peptide drug with the amino acid sequence. It is specifically an analogue of met-enkephalin. It functions as an agonist for the ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR).

Sermorelin

According to an older study, after just 6 months of daily sermorelin injections, 74% of children's growth rates had increased. The peptide analogue of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH), Sermorelin is a synthetic peptide.

Iubatamoren (MK-677) (Water is Wet)
Ibutamoren is a potent, long-acting, orally-active, selective, and non-peptide agonist of the ghrelin receptor and a growth hormone secretagogue, mimicking the growth hormone-stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin.

Somatorelin
It is a recombinant form of the hormone that releases growth hormone. Somatorelin has been utilized in research on aging, hormone shortage, cognitive decline, and sleep disturbances.

Capromorelin

It acts as a ghrelin mimic and growth hormone secretagogue, causing the body to release human growth hormone in a fashion that is often seen during puberty and early adulthood. According to preliminary research, the medicine directly increases levels of growth hormone and insulin growth factor 1 (IGF-1).

Tesamorelin (This is The Most Effective GH Secretagague)
Tesamorelin is arguably the most well-studied in humans compared to other GHS. This has led to the approval of tesamorelin for therapy in abnormal fat distribution called lipodystrophy which often occurs in HIV-infected individuals. Tesamorelin has a similar structure to GHRH, with the addition of a trans-3-hexenoic acid group which increases both the potency and the stability of the peptide.

Macimorelin
Macimorelin Also Known As Macrilen. The salt version of macromorelin acetate is a synthetic growth hormone secretagogue receptor agonist.

Ulimorelin
Ulimorelin functions as a selective agonist of the ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR-1a). Ulimorelin, in contrast to many comparable medications, has little to no impact on the secretion of growth hormone (GH) in rats JFL . Ulimorelin does, however, promote GH secretion in humans, along with increases in insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), just like ghrelin and other ghrelin agonists.

SM-130686
A powerful, orally-active agonist of the ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR) and growth hormone secretagogue, SM-130686 is a small-molecule medication. It has about half the potency of the endogenous agonist ghrelin as a stimulator of growth hormone release.

Alexamorelin
(There is No Info About This One So Dont Take It Costs about $100 Though)
The heptapeptide Alexamorelin is a Growth Hormone secretagogue (GHS) which within the central nervous system to stimulate the release of growth hormone.

Tabimorelin

The drug tabimorelin mimics the effects of the endogenous peptide agonist ghrelin as a stimulator of growth hormone (GH) release by acting as a strong, orally active agonist of the ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR) and growth hormone secretagogue. Tabimorelin resulted in modest, temporary increases in the levels of other hormones like adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH), cortisol, and prolactin as well as sustained increases in the levels of GH and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1).

Relamorelin
The synthetic peptide relamoreli is a selective agonist of the ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR), penetrating the central nervous system. This is Still Underdevelopment Apparently

Cortistatin-14
Cortistatin 14 is an endogenous neuropeptide, mainly expressed in the cortex and hippocampus, that has structural and functional similarities to somatostatin-14.

CP-464709

CP 464709, a pyrazolopyridine, is a growth hormone secretagogue (This One Is Under Development)

L-692585
L-692,585 is a highly potent, non-peptide ghrelin receptor (GHS-R1a) agonist Increases plasma GH levels and is 2 to 2.5 fold more potent than GHRP-6.

Adenosine
Adenosine is capable of eliciting hunger response as a ghrelin agonist but has little to no effect on GH secretion.

Teaghrelin
Similar to the synthetic ghrelin analog GHRP-6, teaghrelins also have growth hormone-releasing activity on the anterior pituitary gland, which may be blocked by a ghrelin receptor antagonist.

LY444711
LY444711 is a powerful activator of the growth hormone secretagogue receptor 1a (GHS-R1a) receptor and an orally active ghrelin agonist that binds with good affinity. LY444711 increased IGF-1 levels by approximately 60% over controls after one and seven daily doses.

LY 426410
LY 426410 is an imidazole-based orally active growth hormone secretagogue that was under investigation JFL

I'll Kill Every Nigger/Curry/Cumskin Who Writes DNRD Below This That's The Only Reason I Didnt Summed It Up.

Thank You To Everybody Who Read

@enchanted_elixir @Osie @FreakkForLife @Orc @AscendingHero
@garoupilled_ @NumbThePain
You could have written more, good list though.
There are other peptides that also help with height that aren't related to growth hormone, ghrelin, etc.

He just copied and pasted every peptide you can find on Wikipedia, but I'm not going to shit on him because he put effort into it. The only issue with the thread is that for some of the peptides he placed, you cannot access them like LY444711 and some of them aren't effective or pointless for heightmaxxing.
Oh really, I didn’t know he just copied it from wiki.
Btw can you check dm’s bro

you just typed all hgh related compounds without source or effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
:feelsrope: Oh really, I didn’t know he just copied it from wiki.
Btw can you check dm’s bro
Because I Didn't :feelsrope: I Got This From Science Direct , Research Gate , PubMed
I Wrote This Thinking People Would Only Know Ibutamorem And Weren't Considering Other Stuff
you just typed all hgh related compounds without source or effects
Because There is No Source To Buy Most of This I Agree I Should Have Written Effects I Can't Edit it now Though :incel:I'll Make A Part 2 Digging More Than Walls Of Text

Last edited:
You could have written more, good list though.
There are other peptides that also help with height that aren't related to growth hormone, ghrelin, etc.
I'll Make A Part 2 Then Including The Dose Side Effects And Source And How Effective They Are Compared To Ibutamorem (MK 677) Thank You For Reading my Thread

he blasts actual HGH, he doesn't take cope peptides like a retard @MTMM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MTMM and Deleted member 43403
Because I Didn't :feelsrope: I Got This From Science Direct , Research Gate , PubMed
I Wrote This Thinking People Would Only Know Ibutamorem And Weren't Considering Other Stuff

Because There is No Source To Buy Most of This I Agree I Should Have Written Effects I Can't Edit it now Though :incel:I'll Make A Part 2 Digging More Than Walls Of Text
im intrested in things that could use the hgh to make you grow taller instead of making your bones thicker,heard there are compounds that do that

• +1
im intrested in things that could use the hgh to make you grow taller instead of making your bones thicker,heard there are compounds that do that
There was this KY19... (don't remember the entire name) peptide I heard from somewhere on this forum.

Bump bhai. Taking action soon. Don’t worry about BotB. TikTok fahs got tons of knowledge as is. So many threads now form tons of people. There is hope😫😫

Also tag nigger in all your threads

Flying Kiss Flirting GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Last edited:
  • +1
Bump bhai. Taking action soon. Don’t worry about BotB. TikTok fahs got tons of knowledge as is. So many threads now form tons of people. There is hope😫😫
I Have Already Finished Half Of New Thread Please Don't Bump This Shit Thread Again 😭 I Want This Thread To Be Buried