Rea

Rea

Kraken
Title

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, murdah, eiegta and 9 others
Not a waste if you weren’t gonna do anything productive tho, rotting here vs gaming for example is the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Shkreliii, falcon1 and 15 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, zurzolo, murdah and 6 others
Not a waste if you weren’t gonna do anything productive tho, rotting here vs gaming for example is the same
true, i'm actually quite busy irl and i'm wasting my time here so over yeah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Imretarded? and ChadL1te
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Viacheslav, Shkreliii, zurzolo and 4 others
Yeah

• +1
Reactions: ambi, zurzolo, heightmaxxing and 1 other person
No it’s a good hour

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, fuse, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
better than instagram or chinktok

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, zurzolo, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
Bro wait hang on kinda an off topic but how tf did u join n Tuesday and already have 1000 fucking posts ? 😯

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, zurzolo, Marsiere214 and 2 others
too late for me i wasted my entire fucking life. i ordered sodium nitrite roping in 3 days

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, zurzolo, fxckz and 3 others
Bro wait hang on kinda an off topic but how tf did u join n Tuesday and already have 1000 fucking posts ? 😯
Wdym Tuesday i only started posting yesterday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Imretarded?
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, jué, alurmo and 10 others
You are serious?
i'm deadass. bought antiemetics too. shouldn't be too painful. going to smoke a fat ass joint before to ease the process

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and zurzolo
i'm deadass. bought antiemetics too. shouldn't be too painful. going to smoke a fat ass joint before to ease the process
It gets better bro don’t

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, skkrrrtcantdo, jué and 10 others
True, I’m just waiting for some stuff before I can act, doing what I can rn, could be doing more even rn but yeah

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Rea
True, I’m just waiting for some stuff before I can act, doing what I can rn, could be doing more even rn but yeah
every user with 10k+ messages is destined to rope

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and <6PSLcel
every user with 10k+ messages is destined to rope
Yeah if bimax + malar implants doesn’t ascend me to htn then I’ll definitely overdose on something, most likely alcohol and methadone

• +1
  • So Sad
Yeah if bimax + malar implants doesn’t ascend me to htn then I’ll definitely overdose on something, most likely alcohol and methadone
sad af 😢

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and <6PSLcel
Aren’t you LTN? You could prob ascend from rhino+implants or smnt. I haven’t seen you but that’s a classic

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, <6PSLcel and Rea
Aren’t you LTN? You could prob ascend from rhino+implants or smnt. I haven’t seen you but that’s a classic
According to @BlackpillRemedy which imho at least is the most knowledgeable user regarding surgerymaxxing I need bimax + malar implants, on top of obviously doing the basic softmaxxing regimen

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo, BlackpillRemedy and ChadL1te
According to @BlackpillRemedy which imho at least is the most knowledgeable user regarding surgerymaxxing I need bimax + malar implants, on top of obviously doing the basic softmaxxing regimen
Are you working at least to save money? I’m gonna get Botox and microneedling done this fall when I move back out

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, TechnoBoss and Rea
Are you working at least to save money? I’m gonna get Botox and microneedling done this fall when I move back out
Yeah I’m starting a wagie job soon, just finished the training/course and will be able to work soon, it’s above average pay for my age and all things considered

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, TechnoBoss and ChadL1te
Take care, you might regret it

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Yes, I'll reinstate my verdict, You got a class 1 bite with an ok vertical growth, but the entire maxillomandibular complex is recessed, you need to move it forward. Your maxilla is quite recessed, that's why your nose looks so long from the side profile.

I guess given how you have a normal Y axis growth and occlusion people struggle a lot to realize you're actually recessed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel and zurzolo
?? what do i want to regret?? i'll be dead in 10 minutes after ingestion
Pople always say "you will regret for the people you left behind," but I don't believe to god, so I question whether regret even matters in the end.

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, Marsiere214 and TechnoBoss
Pople always say "you will regret for the people you left behind," but I don't believe to god, so I question whether regret even matters in the end.
bruh no one will give a shit and even then they could have helped me while i was alive but alas they didn't

• +1
Not necessarily.
Just don‘t rot here and take a break from social media and online forums from time to time.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Gengar and Imretarded?
Wdym Tuesday i only started posting yesterday
IMG 6303

Uh OP, It's not a waste if you can't socialize in real life.

Im going to attend clubs and shit in university when i go which is like 3 days a week.

So when im at home, I can rotmax and hang with the pookies

• +1
bruh no one will give a shit and even then they could have helped me while i was alive but alas they didn't
What do you need help with? You're still alive so I could possibly help. Throw the sui-supplies in the garbage if/when they arrive in the mail. BVLLS don't do that.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, zurzolo, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
View attachment 3033723

Uh OP, It's not a waste if you can't socialize in real life.

Im going to attend clubs and shit in university when i go which is like 3 days a week.

So when im at home, I can rotmax and hang with the pookies
i just fixed my sleep schedule:forcedsmile:

• Woah
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, zurzolo and Rea
incels busy here lurking to try to "ascend" while lites and chads are out slaying while eating like shit

brutal:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
I feel better spending the day gaming than spending the day rotting online

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, zurzolo and Rea
incels busy here lurking to try to "ascend" while lites and chads are out slaying while eating like shit

brutal:lul:
i'm not even trying to ascend jfl couldn't care less about looksmaxing tbh

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and roniecel
What is the alternative?

• +1
I've lost atleast 5 years of my life just playing games, the cope was real I wanted to forget about dating and the world around me. Every day was videogames atleast 3-4 hours. Atleast I enjoyed it.

• +1
fucking hell in 2 days it'll be over
I don't even care no more. Sleep when i want. Shit where i please. Wipe when i feel like it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, zurzolo and Rea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back