Every hour here is an hour wasted

i'm not even trying to ascend jfl couldn't care less about looksmaxing tbh
fairs most of it is complete larp and will end up ruining their faces instead of having a mirin ascension

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
fairs most of it is complete larp and will end up ruining their faces instead of having a mirin ascension
only ascension are surgery and roids, other shit is cope

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and roniecel
only ascension are surgery and roids, other shit is cope
people really thinking that "softmaxxing" will ascend them on the psl scale. It will not.

• +1
people really thinking that "softmaxxing" will ascend them on the psl scale. It will not.
leanmaxing can if you were overweighted your whole life and you somehow have mogger bones

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zurzolo and Rea
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Rea
Yes, I'll reinstate my verdict, You got a class 1 bite with an ok vertical growth, but the entire maxillomandibular complex is recessed, you need to move it forward. Your maxilla is quite recessed, that's why your nose looks so long from the side profile.

I guess given how you have a normal Y axis growth and occlusion people struggle a lot to realize you're actually recessed.
And just getting bimax with like pagnoni/ramieri will be enough to sort that out do u think ?

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
can you ban me 48 hours please ? i need to stop rotting here
Deal, make sure to respond to my PM when you’re back. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Rea
i already did
WTF? It’s not showing up. Maybe it’s because I opened it before. :forcedsmile:

Well, I’m going to give you the ban you requested. :’)

Thanks for the reminder

Thanks for the reminder

And just getting bimax with like pagnoni/ramieri will be enough to sort that out do u think ?
By itself, it probably won't. You will need to combine with NTmaxxing and approaching women,

By itself, it probably won't. You will need to combine with NTmaxxing and approaching women,
to fix my face i meant, idc that im non nt

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back