Every incel has had these phases

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Silver
phase 1: the denial
Every incel initially got blackpilled. Although most would argue it happened because of social media, I'd dare to claim that the real blackpill is swallowed when seeing its effects in action. These realisations are hard to bare, and this causes most incels to go through a lengthy stage of denial, where they will often do nothing to ascend, refusing to accept that it is over.

phase 2: the looksmaxxing journey
Once the shellshock of taking the blackpill wears down, many incels will go through an arc of "looksmaxxing", mostly doing trivial things such as getting a haircut and taking a shower. Unbeknownst to most, this will not help you. An apple can't turn into a pear, likewise, a truecel can never turn into a psl god.

Subphase 2: the "ascension"
The blackpill doesn't only affect truecels. Some fakecels or mentalcels will go through the stages of denial, and through a fakemaxxing journey where they will practice the most basic of hygiene rules, the bare minimum so to say. This will not only help them regain their confidence, as they think their maxxing journey actually did shit, but they will also untake the blackpill, something that only fakecels and mentalcels are ultimately capable of. I must add that a mentalcel can be a truecel, if his or her mental issues are to such severity that it'll prevent them from any kind of ascension.

phase 3: acceptance
Most truecels end up accepting their fate. They will come to the understanding that there is nothing that they can do to help themselves, and will ultimately end up rotting, bloodline ended by natural selection, truecel legacy.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317, 14vic, Primalsplit and 1 other person
you forgot hamza redpill phase

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enriquecel, Primalsplit, lepo2317 and 2 others
Dnrd
But it’s true we’ve all been there

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Every incel initially got blackpilled. Although most would argue it happened because of social media, I'd dare to claim that the real blackpill is swallowed when seeing its effects in action. These realisations are hard to bare, and this causes most incels to go through a lengthy stage of denial, where they will often do nothing to ascend, refusing to accept that it is over.

Once the shellshock of taking the blackpill wears down, many incels will go through an arc of "looksmaxxing", mostly doing trivial things such as getting a haircut and taking a shower. Unbeknownst to most, this will not help you. An apple can't turn into a pear, likewise, a truecel can never turn into a psl god.

The blackpill doesn't only affect truecels. Some fakecels or mentalcels will go through the stages of denial, and through a fakemaxxing journey where they will practice the most basic of hygiene rules, the bare minimum so to say. This will not only help them regain their confidence, as they think their maxxing journey actually did shit, but they will also untake the blackpill, something that only fakecels and mentalcels are ultimately capable of. I must add that a mentalcel can be a truecel, if his or her mental issues are to such severity that it'll prevent them from any kind of ascension.

Most truecels end up accepting their fate. They will come to the understanding that there is nothing that they can do to help themselves, and will ultimately end up rotting, bloodline ended by natural selection, truecel legacy.
Rel:feelsbadman:

• +1
You forgot the finalpill - doing hardmax surgeries and realizing it only added 0.5 to your score

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, SubhumanForever and PlayersGetPlayed
That's me. 15-19 years old I was bluepilled. I didn't even notice if my male friend looks good or not, he was just getting girls left and right while barely being able to speak. 19-22 was my redpill stage. I started gymming, cold approaching, 'taking care of myself' but I was still invisible. Then 22-25 was redpill - blackpill moment. I had a hope that I can ascend that I can change someting about myself. At 25 true blackpill came out. I'm already old, I wasted 10 years of best years of my life just because I was born 4/10, I tried every softmaxx out there and still guy who is 7/10 and is dumb as fuck, has HTB girl sitting on his face on friday night while I fap to weird stuff at the same time. Over and never begun - amen

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kingofkings, SubhumanForever and PlayersGetPlayed
Atleast being 5"6 allowed to me skip phase 1 innit

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and PlayersGetPlayed
That's me. 15-19 years old I was bluepilled. I didn't even notice if my male friend looks good or not, he was just getting girls left and right while barely being able to speak. 19-22 was my redpill stage. I started gymming, cold approaching, 'taking care of myself' but I was still invisible. Then 22-25 was redpill - blackpill moment. I had a hope that I can ascend that I can change someting about myself. At 25 true blackpill came out. I'm already old, I wasted 10 years of best years of my life just because I was born 4/10, I tried every softmaxx out there and still guy who is 7/10 and is dumb as fuck, has HTB girl sitting on his face on friday night while I fap to weird stuff and the same time. Over and never begun - amen
May I confirm that. I would like to see your face trust me I'm an expert trust

My incel phase:

Why don’t girls like me:feelshah: , maybe it’s my body:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:, gets jacked nothing happens:feelsrope::feelsrope:, ahh it’s my ugly face :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, SubhumanForever and PlayersGetPlayed
May I confirm that. I would like to see your face trust me I'm an expert trust
Why don't you believe me? I mean, you can do whatever you want but that's the fate of average guy who don't want to settle for ugly/average girl. I'm just normie who don't want to wife up 4-5/10 bitch. I'm 4/10 who is born to fuck model girls (mentally) but is ugly as fuck and I won't settle or wife up 4/10 slut. Over for me. I was born to fail.

• +1

You forgot the last phase, whitepill

• JFL