Every Looksmax I’ve tried to ascend so far RANKED

skkrrrtcantdo

skkrrrtcantdo

Iron
We all know you can only get so far without surgery, but some looksmaxxing methods definitely can make a difference. I’ve made this thread so that you can see which lookmaxxes helped me the most and least, hopefully helping you so that you don’t waste too much time or $$$.

I’m going to leave out the majority of water bs that even normies know unless it was a giga key into looking better.

For the past year and a half i have been lurking trying all sorts of things from this site to improve my appearance. I’ve tested out a lot of shi and spent a lot of money :feelswhy:

I’ll have 4 different sections for ranking.
botb section (what i believe works and wields good results)
mid+ section (maybe a small benefit from the methods in this section)
cope section (i personally don’t find these lookmaxxes useful or to do much good)
yet to try or unsure section (advice welcome!)
(going to leave everything marked as spoiler for easier navigation)

BEST OF THE BEST (A LOT OF WATER)
This shit is OP ASF. So cheap, So easy to use, literally just pin before you go outside and viola, you’ll be tanned asf within JUST A FEW DAYS. I remember i started using this around the same time as Clavicular, i had pinned for the 1st time just the day before his first MT2 post, and we’ve all seen how much that has ascended him on it’s own. As well as giving you mogger colouring, it gives you CONSTANT BONERS and when it comes to slaying mtbs after drinking 10 double jack and cokes, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED. Srsly if you’re white and not taking this are you even looksmaxxing?? People have been asking me how i’ve became so tan and i just tell them beta carotene :ROFLMAO:go waste ur time on that cope.
Giga water but has ALWAYS been one of the best ways to look better and we all know it, if you’re still eating food in 2024 wtf are you doing. Not gonna ramble on about potassium either you all should know
self explanatory, 95% you already know anyway. will make eyebrows appear more full and thick. DO NOT GO TOO DARK U WILL LOOK LIKE A FAG
IMG 1378

IMG 1380
once you’ve dyed them to look thicker you need to shape them because they’ll look like two squashed slugs on your face, i’m still not the best at this clearly:ROFLMAO:, but try and cut them to be as symmetrical as possible, this will make your face look overall more symmetrical since people look at your eye area more than anywhere else(y)
Dye them lashes DARK ASF, It will bring out the eye colours a LOT more, will also make the transparent eyelash hairs darker, allowing eyelashes to appear thicker. Curl them too, only slightly tho, either use vaseline or clear mascara to keep them up longer
This is a personal one but without jutting i’d still be khhv. Brutal sfs overbite gang:cool: learn to perma jut and only blackpilled mfs would be able to tell. Normies in real life have no idea
Self explanatory, we all know what they are. Everyone’s using them now, even bluepill normies. It’s genuinely becoming normalised so unless you’re the victim in your friend group, i’d be honest with your friends and tell them, because out of everyone they are most likely going to notice (y)
I’ve been doing this a while now, thought i had my own original idea then Norwood made a thread about it.:rolleyes: Droopy-eyelashcels should just cut the lashes where they flop over the outer canthus of the eye. The purpose of this being to try perceive a more positive tilt, in trade for your pfl. :geek:
if you do stay consistent with eye drops, they are effective. The sclera in ur eyes will brighten overtime and with the dyed eyelash combo, the colour of your eyes will stand out. I think i have C20 eye colour. What do you think.
IMG 1388
IMG 1390
I’ve never really been insecure about my teeth, and i’ve had many compliments on them, all i’ve ever done is use this product a few times a few years ago and used it again about 3 months ago. I could make my teeth even whiter if i used it more often. No idea what the catch is to this and i promise you that this is all i’ve ever done for teeth. So yeah if you want an alternative to pneumo’s teeth whitening guide test out this product here. What i did was use the golden stick (extra strength) and use the mouth light for 30 minutes.

IMG 1392

MID+ SECTION
this is what nuked my $$$ the most. And it’s because i have barely any knowledge about it. I still haven’t found a product that’s good for me, which is why i’ve not put skincare in the better section.
Now this shit does work, in fact, it works VERY WELL, BUT, I had to stop using it because it absolutely fucked the colour of my sclera. My eyes always go bloodshot and dark when i start to use this again. But the eyelashes 100% get longer and thicker, this is the one i used if you want to try
IMG 1393

I also stopped using it because i thought it was destroying my eye area. Turns out my eyes are just shit anyway :forcedsmile:.
jfl. I haven’t been doing this very long term to see un swollen results, but holy fuck does the swelling look good, just smash an hour or so before you go out and slay then hide away in ur room for the next few days when the bruises come through. Your chin will never bruise but be careful hitting your chin because that will chip away at your IQ with each hit :trepidation:
IMG 1401

mirin jaw asymmetry
Self explanatory, It is essential but the reason i didn’t put it in the better section is because you don’t really notice a change in your appearance from doing this you just prevent yourself from getting worse
I have tried so many different vitamins throughout the years but the only ones i really think are worth it are D3+K2, Vit C and potassium. Don’t have much expertise with vitamins i just be trying different shi all the time so let me know if there are any others that are actually worth taking.
:blackpill::redpill::bluepill: <—- yummy vitamins
doesn't do much but gives a bit more noticeable definition in the face. Only temporary though, both cheap asf so that’s only reason its not in cope section

COPE SECTION
HOLY FUCK DID i descend after getting a perm. My hair has still not recovered.:cry: ‘Twas a BIG Mistake. Perm itself is not noticeable anymore because i did everything possible to weaken it but the hair damage has been done. My hair used to be so thick and healthy now its just wirey and i have to actually have it wet to look good. I’ve been using some K18 hair mask and hopefully it should fix up naturally on its own overtime
Seriously, not sure why pneumo praised this so hard before, did absolutely nothing for me and over the span of two weeks i had injected a full vial into each side of my face. Maybe i was doing it wrong tho idk. Think if i was going to try again id use aqualyx instead.
:lul::lul::lul:Does absolutely nothing, maybe if you’re an oldcel it might but yeah absolute giga cope
Did not work for me. Shit cost me like $200 too :forcedsmile:Literally does what a gua sha does. Might work better for older people though.
IMG 1400
So messy and from what i’ve experienced just makes you an uncanny orange man. Looks fake asf and gay. Just take MT2
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:SOOOO COPE WHY DID ANYONE ACTUALLY TALK ABOUT THIS
not gonna be as harsh on this one, tbh i think i didn’t try it for long enough, but regardless, didn’t notice anything change after using it for 2 months, i bought expensive ones too.
Cope for me literally did nothing

NOT TRIED, CURRENTLY TRYING OR GIVEN UP SECTION
my only other thread is about this $380 mask i bought, Only been using it about a week or two so i need more time before i decide if it’s really cope or not, so far nothing really seems different
Never ever been consistent with this. Not sure if it genuinely works in long term and unless you convince me otherwise i’ll probably never do it
Never been consistent with this, just bloats my face. One side of my face is way larger but i’m sure that was from sleeping on my side for years and not from chewing food on one side. Pretty certain it’s cope water bs anyway.
only recently bought these, apparently puts less strain on the eyes so in my mind less stress = less tired looking eyes?? :unsure:
Never tried this, it looks insane for debloating though from what i’ve seen.
I only really care about my face now and in the last few months especially i’ve lost so much muscle mass, i used to be a bloated coping gymcel and would rather go to the gym then see my ex girlfriend :forcedsmile:
never been consistent, would apply to lashes and brows sometimes
i bought quite a lot of this but still haven’t even began to use it, scared of the bloat!!

I will have definitely forgot something somewhere, but this is the majority of things i’ve tried. All that really matters is the first section anyway. I hope you can take something away from this thread. thanks for reading boyos:D:D

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EnzoPiede, AscendableReal, cheerio and 47 others

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: cheerio
decent thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cheerio, aber, yayatourer and 2 others
This is a personal one but without jutting i’d still be khhv. Brutal sfs overbite gang:cool: learn to perma jut and only blackpilled mfs would be able to tell. Normies in real life have no idea
:feelsuhh:
I relate so much with this, jutting ascends me so hard but I got called out for it once and my friend started making fun of me so I’ve stopped doing it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber, vioytaka and skkrrrtcantdo
how tall are u with and w/ out lifts?

• +1
Reactions: unknown.jpg151
Good thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: unknown.jpg151 and skkrrrtcantdo
Dnr but looks like a good thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: unknown.jpg151 and skkrrrtcantdo
Never ever been consistent with this. Not sure if it genuinely works in long term and unless you convince me otherwise i’ll probably never do it
IMG 6141 Image
it’s legit, this is 2 months 3x a week. wasn’t really that consistent either, just use a kleenex for better grip and tear your maxilla apart, then forwards. i think loosening the suture help a lot.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadpersonality, T50 Mogger, Kristin and 7 others
Mirin bro, how old are you and also how long do you usually pull for?
16, i do giga intense pulses. i breathe deep and pull, then exhale and release. 10 sets of horizontal 10 sets of forward

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
you can put minox on your eyelids and it works. you don't have to put it on your actual lashes. one of the easiest, cheapest looksmaxes. you barely have to use any. i put it on my brows and then just wipe my finger on my eyelid while it's still wet

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe and skkrrrtcantdo
cope, these changes were like clockwork directly after starting. idk why you’re denying it when it’s free and takes like 2 minutes a day before bed :lul: just try it yourself

• +1
Reactions: isso and skkrrrtcantdo
cope, these changes were like clockwork directly after starting. idk why you’re denying it when it’s free and takes like 2 minutes a day before bed :lul: just try it yourself
Stop lying, you didn't get such a significant change from 2 minutes of thumbpulling every night

Stop lying, you didn't get such a significant change from 2 minutes of thumbpulling every night
man i’m not even the first person to see results from it 💀

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
puberty...
@idkwhattoputhere i’m gonna try it religiously every night for the next 2 months and will let you know if it’s puberty or not (y)

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere and JohnDoe
btw OP you are supposed to drink the castor oil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: unknown.jpg151 and JohnDoe
people do see results from it occasionally but your changes are from simply growing up/maturing
i also saw significant nasal breathing changes, i don’t need nose strips anymore and my mouth stays closed without tape all night

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
I r
We all know you can only get so far without surgery, but some looksmaxxing methods definitely can make a difference. I’ve made this thread so that you can see which lookmaxxes helped me the most and least, hopefully helping you so that you don’t waste too much time or $$$.

I’m going to leave out the majority of water bs that even normies know unless it was a giga key into looking better.

For the past year and a half i have been lurking trying all sorts of things from this site to improve my appearance. I’ve tested out a lot of shi and spent a lot of money :feelswhy:

cope section (i personally don’t find these lookmaxxes useful or to do much good)

This shit is OP ASF. So cheap, So easy to use, literally just pin before you go outside and viola, you’ll be tanned asf within JUST A FEW DAYS. I remember i started using this around the same time as Clavicular, i had pinned for the 1st time just the day before his first MT2 post, and we’ve all seen how much that has ascended him on it’s own. As well as giving you mogger colouring, it gives you CONSTANT BONERS and when it comes to slaying mtbs after drinking 10 double jack and cokes, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED. Srsly if you’re white and not taking this are you even looksmaxxing?? People have been asking me how i’ve became so tan and i just tell them beta carotene :ROFLMAO:go waste ur time on that cope.
Giga water but has ALWAYS been one of the best ways to look better and we all know it, if you’re still eating food in 2024 wtf are you doing. Not gonna ramble on about potassium either you all should know
self explanatory, 95% you already know anyway. will make eyebrows appear more full and thick. DO NOT GO TOO DARK U WILL LOOK LIKE A FAG
View attachment 2969649
View attachment 2969650
once you’ve dyed them to look thicker you need to shape them because they’ll look like two squashed slugs on your face, i’m still not the best at this clearly:ROFLMAO:, but try and cut them to be as symmetrical as possible, this will make your face look overall more symmetrical since people look at your eye area more than anywhere else(y)
Dye them lashes DARK ASF, It will bring out the eye colours a LOT more, will also make the transparent eyelash hairs darker, allowing eyelashes to appear thicker. Curl them too, only slightly tho, either use vaseline or clear mascara to keep them up longer
Self explanatory, we all know what they are. Everyone’s using them now, even bluepill normies. It’s genuinely becoming normalised so unless you’re the victim in your friend group, i’d be honest with your friends and tell them, because out of everyone they are most likely going to notice (y)
I’ve been doing this a while now, thought i had my own original idea then Norwood made a thread about it.:rolleyes: Droopy-eyelashcels should just cut the lashes where they flop over the outer canthus of the eye. The purpose of this being to try perceive a more positive tilt, in trade for your pfl. :geek:
if you do stay consistent with eye drops, they are effective. The sclera in ur eyes will brighten overtime and with the dyed eyelash combo, the colour of your eyes will stand out. I think i have C20 eye colour. What do you think.
View attachment 2969667View attachment 2969669
I’ve never really been insecure about my teeth, and i’ve had many compliments on them, all i’ve ever done is use this product a few times a few years ago and used it again about 3 months ago. I could make my teeth even whiter if i used it more often. No idea what the catch is to this and i promise you that this is all i’ve ever done for teeth. So yeah if you want an alternative to pneumo’s teeth whitening guide test out this product here. What i did was use the golden stick (extra strength) and use the mouth light for 30 minutes.

View attachment 2969680

MID+ SECTION
this is what nuked my $$$ the most. And it’s because i have barely any knowledge about it. I still haven’t found a product that’s good for me, which is why i’ve not put skincare in the better section.
Now this shit does work, in fact, it works VERY WELL, BUT, I had to stop using it because it absolutely fucked the colour of my sclera. My eyes always go bloodshot and dark when i start to use this again. But the eyelashes 100% get longer and thicker, this is the one i used if you want to try
View attachment 2969789
I also stopped using it because i thought it was destroying my eye area. Turns out my eyes are just shit anyway :forcedsmile:.
jfl. I haven’t been doing this very long term to see un swollen results, but holy fuck does the swelling look good, just smash an hour or so before you go out and slay then hide away in ur room for the next few days when the bruises come through. Your chin will never bruise but be careful hitting your chin because that will chip away at your IQ with each hit :trepidation:
View attachment 2969954
mirin jaw asymmetry
Self explanatory, It is essential but the reason i didn’t put it in the better section is because you don’t really notice a change in your appearance from doing this you just prevent yourself from getting worse
I have tried so many different vitamins throughout the years but the only ones i really think are worth it are D3+K2, Vit C and potassium. Don’t have much expertise with vitamins i just be trying different shi all the time so let me know if there are any others that are actually worth taking.
doesn't do much but gives a bit more noticeable definition in the face. Only temporary though, both cheap asf so that’s only reason its not in cope section

COPE SECTION
HOLY FUCK DID i descend after getting a perm. My hair has still not recovered.:cry: ‘Twas a BIG Mistake. Perm itself is not noticeable anymore because i did everything possible to weaken it but the hair damage has been done. My hair used to be so thick and healthy now its just wirey and i have to actually have it wet to look good. I’ve been using some K18 hair mask and hopefully it should fix up naturally on its own overtime
Seriously, not sure why pneumo praised this so hard before, did absolutely nothing for me and over the span of two weeks i had injected a full vial into each side of my face. Maybe i was doing it wrong tho idk. Think if i was going to try again id use aqualyx instead.
:lul::lul::lul:Does absolutely nothing, maybe if you’re an oldcel it might but yeah absolute giga cope
Did not work for me. Shit cost me like $200 too :forcedsmile:Literally does what a gua sha does. Might work better for older people though. View attachment 2969811
So messy and from what i’ve experienced just makes you an uncanny orange man. Looks fake asf and gay. Just take MT2
not gonna be as harsh on this one, tbh i think i didn’t try it for long enough, but regardless, didn’t notice anything change after using it for 2 months, i bought expensive ones too.

my only other thread is about this $380 mask i bought, Only been using it about a week or two so i need more time before i decide if it’s really cope or not, so far nothing really seems different
Never been consistent with this, just bloats my face. One side of my face is way larger but i’m sure that was from sleeping on my side for years and not from chewing food on one side. Pretty certain it’s cope water bs anyway.
only recently bought these, apparently puts less strain on the eyes so in my mind less stress = less tired looking eyes?? :unsure:
I only really care about my face now and in the last few months especially i’ve lost so much muscle mass, i used to be a bloated coping gymcel and would rather go to the gym then see my ex girlfriend :forcedsmile:
i bought quite a lot of this but still haven’t even began to use it, scared of the bloat!!

I will have definitely forgot something somewhere, but this is the majority of things i’ve tried. All that really matters is the first section anyway. I hope you can take something away from this thread. thanks for reading boyos:D
For some reason i actually really like this thread nice:soy:

• Love it
Solid thread

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IndraBC and skkrrrtcantdo
good thread can tell ur gl too just from bonestructure and coloring

• Love it
dying at this rubbish thread. I legit think women do more to ""looksmax"" than this. go get surgery

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, LooksOrDeath, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
Good thread, share the eye drops that ur using btw

• Love it
and when you do those 10 pulls how long does one last?
i breathe deep with my diaphragm until i feel my ribcage expand, usually 5-7 seconds

• +1
Reactions: prince_
Bruh give me ur bonesmashing routine pls
I literally do what everyone else does i think, i only hit zygo and chin. I hit each zygo about 10 times with hammer (really hard), but will hit the chin not so hard but for about 2 full minutes. I will hit the bottom of the chin for chin height and also the front of it for projection.

I literally do what everyone else does i think, i only hit zygo and chin. I hit each zygo about 10 times with hammer (really hard), but will hit the chin not so hard but for about 2 full minutes. I will hit the bottom of the chin for chin height and also the front of it for projection.
Ok daily?

Cutting weight is only halo if you're fatcel. If you are skinnycel and cut weight you will be a twink

I would say skinnycels should actually gain weight to round out face more.

• JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode
You fucking retard greycel nothing changed you just took the pics from different angles and lightning are you really that oblivious
my nasal breathing is completely ascended, these aren’t just cosmetic

• +1
Reactions: xuzky
my nasal breathing is completely ascended, these aren’t just cosmetic
Yeah but understand you took the pic from different angles and lightning. You think that people would rather go and pay 20K + to get surgery to have the same advancement as you have “shown” in the after pic rather than just mewing? The change is only because of the hyoid and the different lightning/angle

Yeah but understand you took the pic from different angles and lightning. You think that people would rather go and pay 20K + to get surgery to have the same advancement as you have “shown” in the after pic rather than just mewing? The change is only because of the hyoid and the different lightning/angle
i was mewing in the first pic, just accept my palate is bigger. my tongue doesn’t touch my teeth anymore, my hyoid is better, and my breathing is better. but “angle and lighting :feelswhy:

View attachment 2969649
View attachment 2969650
View attachment 2969667View attachment 2969669

View attachment 2969680

MID+ SECTION
View attachment 2969789
View attachment 2969954
mirin jaw asymmetry

COPE SECTION
Did not work for me. Shit cost me like $200 too :forcedsmile:Literally does what a gua sha does. Might work better for older people though. View attachment 2969811

I will have definitely forgot something somewhere, but this is the majority of things i’ve tried. All that really matters is the first section anyway. I hope you can take something away from this thread. thanks for reading boyos:D:D
Amazing thread
Is mt2 safe even??

• Love it
i was mewing in the first pic, just accept my palate is bigger. my tongue doesn’t touch my teeth anymore, my hyoid is better, and my breathing is better. but “angle and lighting :feelswhy:
Why do doctors put screws inside your palate instead of just telling you to mew when wanting to expand the palate? I feel bad for your parents who birthed such a dumbass

im too fucking adhd and depressed for this and it only got worse the more i read

Any looksmaxxes for this?

• So Sad
Why do doctors put screws inside your palate instead of just telling you to mew when wanting to expand the palate? I feel bad for your parents who birthed such a dumbass
maybe because to achieve a fucking centimetre of expansion you need to use external forces? i plan on getting MARPE eventually anyways. also i’m not mewing, i’m using as much force as i can with my arms, probably about 70-80 pounds as that’s what i tricep push down, and molding an unsutured malleable bone.

Zero improvement, incel.
It's called lens distortion.
there’s night and day improvements in resting tongue posture, nasal breathing, and even my teeth are straightening

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret