Every Looksmaxxing Methods Ranked (No COPE) GTFIH

baburam

baburam

Iron
Based on how effective they are

1. Leanmaxxing to sub 10%bf
2. Skincare (Acne and Dark Circles mostly)
3. Hairstyle (Pretty boy hairstyle especially covering forehead)
4. Shoelifts(Can be Top 2 if under 5'7)
5. Gymmaxxing (mostly frame maxxing)
6. Deep Voicemaxx (Talk slowly and back of tounge)
6. Minoxydil + Eyebrow Dye
7. Jaw Masseter training (Not the chewing which will make you recessed from overachive masseter which will pull zygos down never do chewing gum excercise and always massage daily. its like doing 200 reps on bicep curl vs heavy 8 reps which is more effective?)

You need to train like this(try rope and bag and put rice bags, I can make a vid and tutorial on this if enough requests. This is the most effective way to build jaw muscle and potential bone mass(just like how lifiting can increase bone mass this can help in the face)

8. Jutting Chin + Squinting
9. Fashion(not the cringe ones, mostly newer clothes and look well dressed)
10. Color Contact lenses (if ur ethnic dont fraud blue eyes, go for light brown)
11. Teeth Whitening
12. Eyelash Curling

Mightwork section: Bonesmashing, Thumbpulling(can increase nose size)

Beside Gymmaxxing which takes the longest (you can achieve femalegaze physique in under 2 yrs) they all can be done pretty quickly, even leanmaxxing can be done under 3 months assuming you're under 25% bf

This is my first thread but I'm not newgen greycelI been browsing org since 2022 but never posted.
@Clavicular jfl for not prettyboymaxxing, he'd be a chad if he grows hair dye dirtyblonde and cover forehead

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, liberiangrimreaper, likenesss and 12 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HateTheTwinkies, likenesss, SteveRogers and 2 others
Here's your first rep, deserved.

• Love it
Reactions: imthesupremecel
not reading

• +1
Reactions: Adelholzener
What about shit like test?

Working on pretty boy maxing rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu, 6’3 MTN Cutecel, Adonis123 and 4 others
DONOT roidmaxx at all like clavicular, his physique is acheivable in under 2 yrs with natty lifting first you have to bulk where you will decend but ascend after leanmaxxing, clavicular looks fine but after 25 his skin wont look good and starts looking old

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
Number 7 is an interesting point, you claim chewing will descend you but so many people actually ascended due to hard chewing. Mine is a very interesting case because i chewed only on the right side for 14 years (ages 14 > 28) and the results are very odd.
If you can make a video then go ahead, i'd love to see it. Also i heard you can get a deeper voice by reading articles or whatever very loudly for 15 minutes a day, it works your vocal chords or something, and there's also deep humming/meditating with it. Who knows.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
this is totally every single method ever

Number 7 is an interesting point, you claim chewing will descend you but so many people actually ascended due to hard chewing. Mine is a very interesting case because i chewed only on the right side for 14 years (ages 14 > 28) and the results are very odd.
If you can make a video then go ahead, i'd love to see it. Also i heard you can get a deeper voice by reading articles or whatever very loudly for 15 minutes a day, it works your vocal chords or something, and there's also deep humming/meditating with it. Who knows.
Overactive Masseter will pull zygos down slowly because it is the strongest muscle in the entire body (your masseter can output more force than you can deadlift) if you chew all the time it is always being overactive which you need to massage and stretch daily although it wont be significant why risk it I can make an entire thread on this topic if this comment gets 10+ likes and yes you can cover mouth with pillow and scream very loud for deep voice which i recommend mid day because voice is already deep in the morning but gets high pitched especially after noon

• +1
Reactions: ResurgentSoldier, lucifer6969, aestheticsrespecter and 4 others
Whats the best contact, id rather fraud strijd eye color
i got mines from eyecandy they look the most trustworthy to me and price looks fair the lenses are for 3 months but just wear it for 4 months but u gotta clean and do all hygine stuff if u dont want eye infection do sum research i got mines last week, if u can afford it do the daily ones which u can just throw at night jfl and no need to clean

7. Jaw Masseter training (Not the chewing which will make you recessed from overachive masseter which will pull zygos down never do chewing gum excercise and always massage daily. its like doing 200 reps on bicep curl vs heavy 8 reps which is more effective?)
View attachment 3136433
You need to train like this(try rope and bag and put rice bags, I can make a vid and tutorial on this if enough requests. This is the most effective way to build jaw muscle and potential bone mass(just like how lifiting can increase bone mass this can help in the face)

10. Color Contact lenses (if ur ethnic dont fraud blue eyes, go for light brown)
11. Teeth Whitening
12. Eyelash Curling

Beside Gymmaxxing which takes the longest (you can achieve femalegaze physique in under 2 yrs) they all can be done pretty quickly, even leanmaxxing can be done under 3 months assuming you're under 25% bf

This is my first thread but I'm not newgen greycelI been browsing org since 2022 but never posted.
@Clavicular jfl for not prettyboymaxxing, he'd be a chad if he grows hair dye dirtyblonde and cover forehead
Chewing kinda helped me can send pics too, think it improved my gonial angle too

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and JohnDoe
Overactive Masseter will pull zygos down slowly because it is the strongest muscle in the entire body (your masseter can output more force than you can deadlift) if you chew all the time it is always being overactive which you need to massage and stretch daily although it wont be significant why risk it I can make an entire thread on this topic if this comment gets 10+ likes and yes you can cover mouth with pillow and scream very loud for deep voice which i recommend mid day because voice is already deep in the morning but gets high pitched especially after noon
Make the thread bhai, don't think i've seen this specifically talked about before. Interesting to say the least, kinda making me seethe because i need to chew hard gum to fix the left side of my mouth since i didn't chew on it for 14 years. However, i have noticed sometimes my right side which i chewed can look worse at times, my jaw is bigger/wider on the right side but left side can look kinda more compact or something, i don't know.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Be bro i only been doing it for a month(2 weeks seriously) and the results are crazy

Good thread bhai I agree

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR

View attachment 3136433

11. Teeth Whitening
12. Eyelash Curling

real

should you leanmaxx in puberty
Might be beneficial if done right without any deficiencies in nutrients, because higher fat= higher aromatization= higher esterogen= growth plates closing earlier

• +1
Reactions: baburam
Lol Inspired by my thread :feelshah::feelshah: i can tell
IMG 2472

Last edited:

View attachment 3136433

11. Teeth Whitening
12. Eyelash Curling

You can fraud any eye color if it looks realistic + you're not Asian or a native of Latin America

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and MA_ascender
You faggot cuck indian dont copy @skkrrrtcantdo nigger make your own thread or ill kill you since im a user with a high reputastion amongst this forum and you will get fucking evsicerated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and MA_ascender
You faggot cuck indian dont copy @skkrrrtcantdo nigger make your own thread or ill kill you since im a user with a high reputastion amongst this forum and you will get fucking evsicerated
inspired yes copy no

yes the format and idea is inspired by @skkrrrtcantdo but imnt copy pasting literally all this is my own ideas

• +1
I'm lightish moroccan should I get green saaaaaar
if it looks realistic then yet but not too noticable that u get ppl asking/complimenting abt ur eye color also its better if u have myopia and can perma wear this

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
also imnot indian lol i put indian username for troll jfl

• +1