Every man can slay with these 3 steps

L

lilxder2

Solstice
1. Use makeup to get flawless skin
2. Get tiktok fluffy hair to hide forehead or use hairsystem if norwooding
3. Get to 10% bf/debloat face

Only works if 5ft8+ and ltn+

I Think PSL is largely a meme when it comes to attraction and women don't actually like insanely huge jaws or hunter eyes, they just want a veiny body and sharp features which you get by leaning down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Detective, 5.5psl and 5 others
hi hamza

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aerty, Detective, nanefer and 2 others
I'm very blackpilled and believe looks are the only thing that matters, dont insult me like that. But I disagree with PSL and so do most slayers, I have never seen females be attracted to psl morphs or muh hunter eyes but instead all the slayers I know irl have the characteristics I listed above

• Love it
Reactions: oldcell

I Think PSL is largely a meme when it comes to attraction and women don't actually like insanely huge jaws or hunter eyes, they just want a veiny body and sharp features which you get by leaning down
meanwhile it takes one failo to bring all of your appeal to zero

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
gymcelling + roids + peptides

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and lilxder2
I'm very blackpilled and believe looks are the only thing that matters, dont insult me like that. But I disagree with PSL and so do most slayers, I have never seen females be attracted to psl morphs or muh hunter eyes but instead all the slayers I know irl have the characteristics I listed above
PSl morph and so called gigachads looks like a shit

I once asked females to show ugly guy and she showed old jawanomics avi, that guy with huge jaw

I dont need to say more

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
get fluffy hair for the girls silly boy tee hee

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
and sharp features which you get by leaning down
just hve bone broo
Canadian Lol GIF

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lilxder2 and Krakowski

I don't want to breed with mentally ill women...

just hve bone broo
Canadian Lol GIF
Everyone has bones jfc this whole idea of "bones" as PSLers portray it and that you need josh mcgregor type bones is completely dumb

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Everyone has bones jfc this whole idea of "bones" as PSLers portray it and that you need josh mcgregor type bones is completely dumb
No they don’t jfl, a recessed, zygoless nigga will still look boneless after getting lean

• +1
Reactions: blite
U guys are too generous with the black pill. A boneless ugly ltn can go to 10% bf, use makeup and get TikTok hair and it will hardly make a difference

Bro thinks you can change your hair structure out of the blue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back