P

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, turkproducer, Deleted member 18522 and 4 others
whats best martial art

Gun >>>>>>>>

no, go home barbarian

Big frame and 100kg bodyweight >>>>> incel martial arts
This is true.
I can confirm this as an oldcel with huge social life and clubbing experience.
One KO from a guy with 8 inches wrists and no martial arts are going to save you.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Pikabro
This is true.
One KO from a guy with 8 inches wrists and no martial arts are going to save you.
It’s over

Wrestling but impossible to learn outside of the scholastic/varsity level
Judo x boxing is a good combo imo. Judo mogs jiu-jitsu on the street because u avoid going on the ground and boxing is all u need for striking. Even though a Muay Thai or kickboxer will have more tools than a boxer, a boxer will be a better striker and it's way easier to throw hands against multiple opponents than involve kicks or elbows.

That being said, a good teep kick will send most untrained drunk slobs flying.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 31445, Icon and 1 other person
knowing how to fight >>>>> When I get angry, I see red

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Big frame and 100kg bodyweight >>>>> incel martial arts
Lmaoo any trained boxer would drop you in 5 sec even if they're massively under weight

• +1
Reactions: Icon
This is true.
You never been in a fight or seen one blud

Any trained fighter won't get dropped by someone who never trained in their life it doesn't matter wrist size or height

whats best martial art
For street fights boxing and something with grappling like Jiujitsu, if you had to chose, boxing. Kickboxing is difficult in jeans. Best ofc MMA

Any trained fighter won't get dropped by someone who never trained in their life it doesn't matter wrist size or height

yeah bro, Demetrius wins 11 times out of 10

• +1
Lmaoo any trained boxer would drop you in 5 sec even if they're massively under weight
I’m a framelet and untrained. There’s no hope especially when it takes 6-8 years to become a semi decent fighter

What a load of crap.
How do you mean a "trained fighter" is this "fighter" something you do for a living (I doubt) is it something you do as a hobby, if it is, then why do you call yourself "a fighter", I mean I trained basketball since I was child does this make me "trained basketballer" instead of a ceo manager or what?
Most of people train football or basketball for quite long time, are they "trained footballers" instead of doctors, lawyers, etc?
Second, no, I saw plenty of fights, and first none of them resemble martial arts sparring in the slightest, and second yes, usually guy with bigger frame will win almost everytime, the only important factor except frame could be surprise factor.

Judo x boxing is a good combo imo. Judo mogs jiu-jitsu on the street because u avoid going on the ground and boxing is all u need for striking. Even though a Muay Thai or kickboxer will have more tools than a boxer, a boxer will be a better striker and it's way easier to throw hands against multiple opponents than involve kicks or elbows.

pure judo guys have nothing to do agains bjj guys, it's been proven so many times. judo is very easy to counter with stiff arms and basic takedown defense, for judo to work, both parties need to want to play judo. they, on the contrary, don't know how to defend any attack from the waist down or even protect their backs, since a lot of judo throws rely on exposing it. Judo is incredibly good for learning clinch throws and a a nice addition to anyone's game, but as it is currently practiced, its efficacy is limited on its own

self defence, all you need is boxing, but if you really want to learn how to fight, it’s grappling or mma. maybe MT/kickboxing is sufficient as well

but honestly grappling is the best. you don’t even have to hurt anybody to control them or win, once someone who knows what they’re doing gets a hold of you, all that striking shit goes out the window

View attachment 2340612View attachment 2340611

The likelihood of you fighting someone that big is like 1 in a trillion

The average boxer/MMA fighter tho wouldn’t lose to a fight with an average guy on the street unless they severely outweigh him to some degree, and if they do lose they probably wouldn’t be getting completely knocked out and fucked up

bruh elbows are easy to throw and so are the practical strikes of kickboxing like a low kick or teep, even in jeans

boxers definitely not “better strikers” than MT or kick-boxers, they mog shit types of karate and point fighting styles like TKD though, because they spar hard and spar for real

I’m a framelet and untrained. There’s no hope especially when it takes 6-8 years to become a semi decent fighter
More like 1-2 if you’re really dedicated and sparring a lot and training

• Hmm...
View attachment 2340612View attachment 2340611

I would put my money on DJ winning against someone way bigger 99% of the time ngl

It’s crazy you had to bring up a 2 foot height difference and 100kg weight difference to say the martial artist might lose.

I’d still probably put my money on dj against shaq ngl lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31445