Every nt treats me so retarded irl because I’m non nt

lunin7

lunin7

💉
Everyday girls become repulsed by me

And this one girl said she wanted to move from me, for which I didn’t care since she is sub 5 Puerto Rican but then this nigger said damn bro that’s brutal

Why am I being treated like this.

Nt people hate autistic people especially if they’re blackpilled

I’m a human who has feelings and empathy too I don’t deserve this treatment for everyone to call me retard and to be looked at as weak

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, Tabula Rasa, Ricky212 and 3 others
nah you’re just ugly foremost

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: yellowrice, borismonster, Deleted member 52601 and 4 others
Everyone treats me like shit that’s why I just talk to my toys instead because they aren’t mean to me

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, borismonster, Tabula Rasa and 8 others
suifuel. hard to want to continue living like this.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and lunin7

And this one girl said she wanted to move from me, for which I didn’t care since she is sub 5 Puerto Rican but then this nigger said damn bro that’s brutal

I’m a human who has feelings and empathy too I don’t deserve this treatment for everyone to call me retard and to be looked at as weak
NT people need to fuck off and die

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, borismonster, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Non-NT only makes you miss opportunities due to poor social skills. It's an ugly face that makes people treat you badly.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, borismonster, Tabula Rasa and 5 others
Non-NT only makes you miss opportunities due to poor social skills. It's an ugly face that makes people treat you badly.
Rate me, I think people are lying to me and I’m actually ugly

IMG 8483

Nah man im ugly and people usually Respect and Love to Talk to me and even let a Lot of mean Things I say Slide, being genuiely funny and at least a Bit nt goes a Long way in social Interactions.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: lunin7
Rate me, I think people are lying to me and I’m actually ugly

View attachment 2785221
No offense I wouldn't say the problem is you're ugly but that you look unlikeable and weak/shy. This is where the myth of "just be NT bro" comes from. People perceive you as non-NT before you even have a chance to prove them wrong.

If you're not gl then your harmony will determine how you're perceived. Most users here are a victim of this.

• So Sad
Still butthurt and back for more? Dork.
no im just telling the other guy the truth because you spew bluepill retardation to all non NT users

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
no im just telling the other guy the truth because you spew bluepill retardation to all non NT users
I'm the one saying it's looks. You're the one saying it's OPs personality. You're so retarded you don't even know what you're arguing for. Like an emotional 16 year old girl who just argues based on what hurts her feelings.

• JFL
The next time u must be confrontational. Confrontation is law

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro and lunin7
I'm the one saying it's looks. You're the one saying it's OPs personality. You're so retarded you don't even know what you're arguing for. Like an emotional 16 year old girl who just argues based on what hurts her feelings.
it's not looks you fucking moron. that's the brutal truth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, jflsnowdzz, lunin7 and 3 others

Bro it’s okay just make as much money as u can to prove them wrong and try drugmaxxing

• +1
*Calls me bluepilled*

A girl literally asked to sit away from Op like I'm sure what happened to you many times at school (though you're just coping with this whole personality bs recently to avoid confronting it). You think that's his fault or because of how he acts?

Now imagine an NT looking 4PSL normie was sitting there minding his own business. Can you really imagine with your (limited) experience at school, some girl looking at him in disgust and moving away? It's all the way you look. You can keep coping with your subhumanity but it won't change the fact you're a friendless KHHV, desperate for the blackpill to be a lie. Barking at me in the threads I post on won't solve that.

Be a good boy and respond "Dnr".

*Calls me bluepilled*

A girl literally asked to sit away from Op like I'm sure what happened to you many times at school (though you're just coping with this whole personality bs recently to avoid confronting it). You think that's his fault or because of how he acts?

Now imagine an NT looking 4PSL normie was sitting there minding his own business. Can you really imagine with your (limited) experience at school, some girl looking at him in disgust and moving away. It's all the way you look. You can keep coping with your subhumanity but it won't change the fact you're a friendless KHHV, desperate for the blackpill to be a lie. Barking at me in the threads I post on won't solve that.

Be a good boy and respond "Dnr".
you're a retard who thinks the guy i posted is above average looking. despite me mogging him to oblivion i am incel he has a very hot GF. just kys you gaslighting bluepilled reddit fuck

how can you complain that the blackpill ruined your life and you wish you could be a bluepilled normie again when all the shit you say is bluepill shit about being NT. I dont disagree its a factor but you talk about subhumans still getting girls which sounds like bullshit. How is this blackpill anymore?

• +1
how can you complain that the blackpill ruined your life and you wish you could be a bluepilled normie again when all the shit you say is bluepill shit about being NT. I dont disagree its a factor but you talk about subhumans still getting girls which sounds like bullshit. How is this blackpill anymore?
all that matters is being NT for my place, i am aware this is not the case for other users, mainly americans who live in rich hypergamous areas but in my country you can be 1/10 subhuman very ugly trash and still get a gf

• +1
you're a retard who thinks the guy i posted is above average looking. despite me mogging him to oblivion i am incel he has a very hot GF. just kys you gaslighting bluepilled reddit fuck
See this is the thing about retards and autists. They think very black and white and lack complex thought. This is you: "mog bro, he mogs bro, mog mog mog :feelsuhh:". A little moronic monkey whose opinion means nothing. I'm not talking about "muh mogging" (PSL autism and flawed bone structure analysis). Whoever looks better PSL-wise doesn't matter to me. The fact is, if you aren't good looking (80% of the male population), people will perceive you differently based on harmony (facial masculinity and femininity, as well as combination of features). Does OP really look likeable and like a good friend to you? He just looks like a highschool reject. It's difficult to accept but it's not enough to mog someone. It's common sense that different faces express different personalities. Class clowns are perceived that way because their face looks funny. Etc. etc.

Don't worry though, I don't expect you to understand anything really. It's funny how many times I have to explain this to retards here. Go fuck some children honestly. Oh wait, they don't want you because of your face :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Tabula Rasa and lunin7
all that matters is being NT for my place, i am aware this is not the case for other users, mainly americans who live in rich hypergamous areas but in my country you can be 1/10 subhuman very ugly trash and still get a gf
That explains it. America is very hypergamous here especially in the North East side

Everyone treats me like shit that’s why I just talk to my toys instead because they aren’t mean to me
I even play the game hide and seek by myself. I call that shit psycho ahh ☠️ (Jk)

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Go fuck some children honestly. Oh wait, they don't want you because of your face :ROFLMAO:
saving this as it's the proof that you are an actual retard. child age boys are literal subhumans. a female child would see an ugly adult man like an adult woman sees a gigachad

as i already said kill yourself gaslighter

See this is the thing about retards and autists. They think very black and white and lack complex thought. This is you: "mog bro, he mogs bro, mog mog mog :feelsuhh:". A little moronic monkey whose opinion means nothing. I'm not talking about "muh mogging" (PSL autism and flawed bone structure analysis). Whoever looks better PSL-wise doesn't matter to me. The fact is, if you aren't good looking (80% of the male population), people will perceive you differently based on harmony (facial masculinity and femininity, as well as combination of features). Does OP really look likeable and like a good friend to you? He just looks like a highschool reject. It's difficult to accept but it's not enough to mog someone. It's common sense that different faces express different personalities. Class clowns are perceived that way because their face looks funny. Etc. etc.

Don't worry though, I don't expect you to understand anything really. It's funny how many times I have to explain this to retards here. Go fuck some children honestly. Oh wait, they don't want you because of your face :ROFLMAO:
saving this as it's the proof that you are an actual retard. child age boys are literal subhumans. a female child would see an ugly adult man like an adult woman sees a gigachad

No need to turn on each other. We’re all here arguably for the same reasons. The hardwired NT and Looks debate is an interesting topic though.

No need to turn on each other. We’re all here arguably for the same reasons. The hardwired NT and Looks debate is an interesting topic though.
bro that guy says a low ltn is above average looking and mogs the shit out of everyone on this site

telling someone an ugly idiot gigamogs you and that everything is due to how you look is peak gaslighting. and gaslighting is absolutely subhuman behaviour

• +1

*Starts arguing immediately about the one line about fucking kids*

What a joke of a user. Feel free to follow me around like an abused dog for your next evisceration where I'm right as usual.

*Starts arguing immediately about the one line about fucking kids*

What a joke of a user. Feel free to follow me around like an abused dog for your next evisceration where I'm right as usual.
yes bro you are so right to the point where you think a low ltn mogs this entire forum
tell me the next joke

It is bcs of looks, if you were non nt but chad or chadlite they would be saying that you sre funny and shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, Allornothing and lunin7

Not rlly gl features start to show at 12-13.

Not rlly gl features start to show at 12-13.
for girls? yes agreed, but a 12yo girl isn’t equal to a 12yo boy she will be more equal to a 16-17yo boy, a guy that age looks like a joke

for girls? yes agreed, but a 12yo girl isn’t equal to a 12yo boy she will be more equal to a 16-17yo boy, a guy that age looks like a joke
12yo girls look subhuman you pedo

12yo girls look subhuman you pedo
no they don’t retard, 12yo boys are subhuman sure but girls that age aren’t like 5 year old kids, they have enough sexual dimorphism usually

no they don’t retard, 12yo boys are subhuman sure but girls that age aren’t like 5 year old kids, they have enough sexual dimorphism usually
12yo boys do as well it’s called puberty. 13-14 yo is when it ramps tho

12yo boys do as well it’s called puberty. 13-14 yo is when it ramps tho
many guys would fuck 12yo girls if age of consent laws didn’t exist

how many women would fuck 12yo boys? 0 obviously, besides from girls that age but that’s not teens or adult women

many guys would fuck 12yo girls if age of consent laws didn’t exist

how many women would fuck 12yo boys? 0 obviously, besides from girls that age but that’s not teens or adult women
Say that to all those female teachers that get arrested. And men would fuck anything

Say that to all those female teachers that get arrested. And men would fuck anything
female teachers getting arrested for fucking students is very rare and when it happens it’s always a 17-18yo boy who’s basically an adult. not a 12yo boy