every photo posted here is so cringe

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
there must be a 10000000/001 selfie candid ratio

then a 1000000/1 tryhard selfie to natural selfie ratio

literally worse than women on social media

just posting here means you are bottom 10% socially, but nothing is more telling of someones position in society than the content they put out on here

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Petsmart, Deleted member 1182 and 2 others
there must be a 10000000/001 selfie candid ratio

then a 1000000/1 tryhard selfie to natural selfie ratio

literally worse than women on social media

just posting here means you are bottom 10% socially, but nothing is more telling of someones position in society than the content they put out on here
If someone is aspie/crazy here, I can’t even imagine how they are IRL lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 1182 and 2 others
XD OP make thread criticizing rating pictures haha original idea! Very good XD :p

• +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299
If someone is aspie/crazy here, I can’t even imagine how they are IRL lol

well they can take up any role online, but when they spam selfies its just full proof evidence they have nothing to lose aka 0 IRL status

in which case it really is prime gandy and get raped or magician, especially considering their lifestyles
XD OP make thread criticizing rating pictures haha original idea! Very good XD :p

pm me for this gentlemans main account info :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
well they can take up any role online, but when they spam selfies its just full proof evidence they have nothing to lose aka 0 IRL status

in which case it really is prime gandy and get raped or magician, especially considering their lifestyles

That and because they just want validation and attention. Most of them are in high school and get caught up in the facade of “Chad gets ___ and _____ without doing anything.” They compare their reality to a reality that’s an exaggeration to begin with and someone in the 0.01% will ever experience.

I have a few users in mind that are beyond delusional and/or have mental issues that could be considered normal if they got a reality check.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
That and because they just want validation and attention. Most of them are in high school and get caught up in the facade of “Chad gets ___ and _____ without doing anything.” They compare their reality to a reality that’s an exaggeration to begin with and someone in the 0.01% will ever experience.

I have a few users in mind that are beyond delusional and/or have mental issues that could be considered normal if they got a reality check.

well ye, they obviously dont get the IRL recognition they feel like they deserve

but its not just IRL, its literally going through every social media platform untill they end up here

for some teenagers i can kindof understand, but 30 year olds posting selfies is deadend tier

will pm

well ye, they obviously dont get the IRL recognition they feel like they deserve

but its not just IRL, its literally going through every social media platform untill they end up here

for some teenagers i can kindof understand, but 30 year olds posting selfies is deadend tier
if you’re above 30 and posting your selfies like a narcy teen it’s been over

• +1
this site is actually an asperger's support forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Petsmart and Deleted member 1182
this site is actually an asperger's support forum

noone here has aspergers or autism, maybe extremely mild but its general anxiety at most - mainly its all or nothing personality

its just a side effect of being born inferior

one day they will probably go out and have a few drinks and realise life is actually much more expansive than living on the internet

• +1
You’re very good at criticizing other people but not so much yourself huh mate. After all if you’re so cool why are you posting here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Petsmart
noone here has aspergers or autism, maybe extremely mild but its general anxiety at most - mainly its all or nothing personality

its just a side effect of being born inferior

one day they will probably go out and have a few drinks and realise life is actually much more expansive than living on the internet
no bro, there are legit diagnosed aspies here. They're usually the ones who unironically believe in sub 8 theory. The problem is they're stubborn and lack self-awareness, so they never improve their social skills.

You’re very good at criticizing other people but not so much yourself huh mate. After all if you’re so cool why are you posting here?

all or nothing strikes again

theres a difference between a bit of chit chat with a cider after a day of working and spamming selfies hitting f5 till another male says 6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Joined October 8 2019

• JFL
Reactions: 2peasinapod
I look so ugly on candid

no bro, there are legit diagnosed aspies here. They're usually the ones who unironically believe in sub 8 theory. The problem is they're stubborn and lack self-awareness, so they never improve their social skills.

social isolation will turn you autustic, enough to get a diagnosis

you just lose your social skills, the body is very efficient at dropping anything it doesnt use

actualy autists are ogre from birth and wouldnt get into looksmaxing, not a chance