Every pill has flaws

D

Deleted member 18063

Iron
No pill is completely correct.

Bluepill:

The bluepill is the dumbest of all the pills. The bluepill says that you can get a woman just based off of your personality. If you seriously think that is true you are a dumbass. Women select based on looks all the time, why do you think Ryan Gosling isn't a balding curry janitor?

However, at the same time, to say that a man's personality doesn't come into play at all is flawed. Of course a woman is going to like a man who is funny and confident and comfortable in his own skin over a man who is not. Many people here do not have any of these traits and yet bash the bluepill as being completely false. Think about it. If you were funnier, more confident and gave less of a fuck about what others thought you would do better with women than you do now.

Redpill:

The redpill is slightly more believable but still mostly bullshit. The redpill says that you can attract women by simply becoming a dark personality and "just lifting bro". Once again this is completely ridiculous as most guys will not make rapid gains at the gym unless they have good genetics in the first place and the dark triad personality is extremely hard to pull off as it literally means becoming a psychopath, narcissist and machievellian.

At the same time the redpill is correct in that a woman likes a man who is willing to put time and effort into himself, stays physically active and has motivation. Similarily, women like men who exhibit those dark triad traits even in small amounts.

Blackpill:

The blackpill is the most accurate of the pills as it is the only pill willing to admit that women are attracted to men who are tall, good looking, the right race, dark triad and have money. For this it mogs all of the other pills to the moon and back. Not only is it the most accurate but it has also been proven by many, many studies to be true (see Incel Wiki).

Despite all of the evidence for the blackpill, however, even it has flaws. I walk around every day and I see guys who are not tall, not good looking and sometimes not even the right race walking around with women. Now, these women aren't usually hot babes but they also aren't landwhales either. You see, no matter how much time we spend on this forum theorizing and thinking, we will never be able to understand women fully, women will always be attracted to men for reasons unkown.

The only way for us to truly ascend is to experiment. To try dressing differently, to try moneymaxxing, to try looksmaxxing, to try the bluepill route and developing a better personality, to try the redpill route and trying to become dark triad and seeing which method works out best in the end. If we try hard enough and put enough effort to experiment with imroving ourselves, I truly believe that a lot of us have the potential to ascend. Maybe not with becky and probably not with Stacy but a chance to ascend nonetheless.

Here is a comment by me that inspired this thread:
Let me spill some truth. No pill is completely correct. Women are complicated human beings that are hard to understand. Men are simple they like hot women and that's it. Women on the other hand like various things about various men, their preferences are subjective and harder to judge. Yes they like looks, yes they like personality, yes they like money and yes, sometimes a man has all those things and they don't like him.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 19281 and 3 others
Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, rand anon, Chadeep and 3 others
fuck all of this shit i’m done

anyone can get a gf if they’re ltn +

i just care ab facial aesthetics now

Holy shit nigga its not even that long come on.
I read everything, but you need a TLDR for such posts or at least write in bigger letters and use pics in between.

Cope. Nt medium ugly pill is bullet proof :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Biggdink
I read everything, but you need a TLDR for such posts or at least write in bigger letters and use pics in between.
TL;DR-Every pill has strengths and weakness, you need to experiment and optimize different things to see what works best for you personally.

The blackpill has no flaws. If you are not getting some women even after ascending, you are unlucky. The luck-pill is part of the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 18063
I seek refuge in the Church of @Biggdink of latter day Medium Uglys. Though I am an ethnic of little societal standing, he in his mercy took me into his fold and has since elevated me unto slaying heights I never thought possible.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Biggdink, Deleted member 18840 and AlexAP
I seek refuge in the Church of @Biggdink of latter day Medium Uglys. Though I am an ethnic of little societal standing, he in his mercy took me into his fold and has since elevated me unto slaying heights I never thought possible.
Kys pajeet

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Biggdink
Medium ugly is just another way to say normie looking in a way that feels like mental masturbation.

The blackpill has no flaws. If you are not getting some women even after ascending, you are unlucky. The luck-pill is part of the blackpill.
That sounds like a version of Amnesia except with worse looks so you can't just be an autist who fucks chicks off tinder without leaving your house.

5 psl have no right to tell who to shut up. I mog you
@ForeverRecession is a friend im jk w him altough he is a murtad and should repent to islam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 18840
Nigga u talk to much