• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 15827
That guy looks hapa

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Poo poo skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340 and rand anon
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FrameMogger, Gaia262, Deleted member 15004 and 4 others
finally this nigga got blackpilled on curry women. Now you understand my hate
What ethnicity of foids do you think have the lowest SMV?
Honestly I'd say dark curryfoids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340 and FailedNormieManlet
Mindy kaling - the woman who made that show. Is a fat indian whore who worships whites JFL. Funny how that show is popular, literal curry foid projection
They would do ANYTHING to get a white-passing or light eastern ethnic with Caucasoid features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and FailedNormieManlet
What ethnicity of foids do you think have the lowest SMV?
Honestly I'd say dark curryfoids.
Somali foids lmao. Black somali foids have lowest SMV by far jfl. But they're just not as desperate as curries
They would do ANYTHING to get a white-passing or light eastern ethnic with Caucasoid features.
Yup, it's why I don't want to marry anymore. Fuck being seen as backup option

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Xangsane
View attachment 1649776

to get in an LTR with a white-passing, Eastern chad
I was asked for my number by a chick who looked like this back in college ..there were also pajeetas there cause we have immigrants here ...in that moment , I freezed and said I don't have phone ..JFl if she even believed that ..would rather be virgin than fuck that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, rand anon, Xangsane and 1 other person
I was asked for my number by a chick who looked like this back in college ..there were also pajeetas there cause we have immigrants here ...in that moment , I freezed and said I don't have phone ..JFl if she even believed that ..would rather be virgin than fuck that
do pajeetas like that hit on you all the time or something?

do pajeetas like that hit on you all the time or something?
No bro only in college ..cause back then I was hanging out with my druggy mates who were considered quite popular ..so hanging out with them haloed me a bit ..plus things used to be more offline then ..so I had to be more social and go to college ..I don't go out anymore unless it's for gym

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
No bro only in college ..cause back then I was hanging out with my druggy mates who were considered quite popular ..so hanging out with them haloed me a bit ..plus things used to be more offline then ..so I had to be more social and go to college ..I don't go out anymore unless it's for gym
JFL, I had druggy friends too. We weren't "cool" but everyone knew we partied the hardest jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
They really do love any white-looking people with Eastern blood, or Latinos.

Somali foids lmao. Black somali foids have lowest SMV by far jfl. But they're just not as desperate as curries

Honestly I love Somali foids. Dark curryfoids for me are a no-no for me

• Woah
JFL, I had druggy friends too. We weren't "cool" but everyone knew we partied the hardest jfl
Bro Im pretty sure if I kept on hanging out with them , I could have fucked and today wouldn't have been an incel no cap ...but the thing is I didn't really fit in with them being the fitness freak I was ..I was also the richest so I feel like they were just taking advantage of me bringing all these slutty chicks into my room ..would smoke , drink in my room and leave without cleaning ..often times my father would see this and I felt bad about it ..there were even times when I had to let 3 whore chicks stay in my room for the night without letting my father know ..it was just not my lifestyle but I'm pretty sure if I fit in with them , I could have fucked all I wanted ...soon after , I got into fight with those guys ..but being the druggies they were , they wouldn't do shit to me

• +1
  • +1
Bro Im pretty sure if I kept on hanging out with them , I could have fucked and today wouldn't have been an incel no cap ...but the thing is I didn't really fit in with them being the fitness freak I was ..I was also the richest so I feel like they were just taking advantage of me bringing all these slutty chicks into my room ..would smoke , drink in my room and leave without cleaning ..often times my father would see this and I felt bad about it ..there were even times when I had to let 3 whore chicks stay in my room for the night without letting my father know ..it was just not my lifestyle but I'm pretty sure if I fit in with them , I could have fucked all I wanted ...soon after , I got into fight with those guys ..but being the druggies they were , they wouldn't do shit to me
Yeah tbh man they don't sound like friends, they sound like guys using you. Good you dropped negative people
Sure it will make you popular among foids but at what cost ???
Tbf man, we all got along because no one else would do drugs as much as us. Like I'd be down to drop lsd and shrooms, smoke DMT, sniff coke etc. But not many people in my class would, so we all just ended up being friends and doing drugs lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340

Copeeeee

Attachments

• 231032F6-F5FC-46B5-B8CA-26968AB00D53.jpeg
    231032F6-F5FC-46B5-B8CA-26968AB00D53.jpeg
    221.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 608882B7-6388-4C06-B7E0-D3F9A4EA0BC1.png
    608882B7-6388-4C06-B7E0-D3F9A4EA0BC1.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, enchanted_elixir, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
that guy is a quarter native american and quarter japnese and rest/half white
hapa not white,he is not even white passing

while white jbs dying for half white half indian

Last edited:
I am thankful my sister and mother aren't whores
Idk what I'd do if they were like Chinacurry's family for example

Mindy kaling - the woman who made that show. Is a fat indian whore who worships whites JFL. Funny how that show is popular, literal curry foid projection
Mindy Kaling is such a disgusting pig tbh she;s so fucking ugly and she self-inserts as those thirsty indian girls that lust for chad:feelskek:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
Mindy Kaling is such a disgusting pig tbh she;s so fucking ugly and she self-inserts as those thirsty indian girls that lust for chad:feelskek:
100% jfl, she literally worships white men so much. Fat bitch lol

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Somali women are ridiculously hit or miss. Either they're very ugly or very attractive, sadly the average is ugly. The dream is to find one thats attractive AND intelligent AND makes good money but that's a literal unicorn, maybe 10 exist in the entire world and they mog me.

curryfoids like anyone who is white-passing with some eastern blood.

hmmm i think this goes for a lot of ethnics tbh. It's just Indians and Orientals hide it the least and are the most obsessed with it.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
that guy is a quarter native american and quarter japnese and rest/half white
hapa not white,he is not even white passing

while white jbs dying for half white half indian

You're a strange man ..one minute you're calling Indian shitskin dravids , next moment you are raising their SMV by cherrypickings ..just fascinating !

• Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn
They would trade in the entire curry race of men for a White Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Water.
Inbuilt mentality tbh, I'm the exact same w white women

I matched with a decent looking Punjabi foid with my 4/10 LTN autistic pics from my basement with nothing else and without doing a proper experiment so at least that's some potent lifefuel for people cuz if an idiot like me can get that out of nothing so can you Indic moggers:Comfy:

I would mog if my upper eyelids weren't so fucking puffy and exposed and big and if my undereyes weren't so fucked up and it's not even my genes jfl cuz my dad didn't have this, it's a literal fucking chronic problem:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelswhy:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787