Explain the PSL system for an ignoramus

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Mistral
Is it ≤3 PSL=subhuman, 3-4 PSL=LTN, 4 PSL=MTN, 4-5 PSL=HTN, 5-6 PSL=Chadlite, ≥6 PSL=Chad

Accurate enough?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, nigkook, looksmac and 2 others
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Deleted member 52452
Easier would be 0-2 subhuman 2-3 ltn 3-4mtn 4-5 htn 5-6 chadlite 6-6.5 chad 6.5-7 gigachad 7-7.5 abovegigachad think them like tier list. For eg tom Holland would be placed in htn tier meanwhile robert Pattinson would be placed in gigachad tier. If their placed low in their tier then they are low(low gigachad for eg) of the that specific tier. if their placed high in that tier then then they are high(high giachad for eg) of the that specific tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Eriot Lodger
6 psl is low chad
First time I heard that term. I feel like chadlite almost functions as low chad. 6 PSL is the cutoff for Chad and I think people who legitimately reach that should be given credit and we shouldn't try to undermine it by saying "you're barely even Chad" because it's so rare. It's like grading someone an A- instead of an A on a difficult test because they scored 99/100 answers right. That's just my sentiment towards it however.

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
First time I heard that term. I feel like chadlite almost functions as low chad. 6 PSL is the cutoff for Chad and I think people who legitimately reach that should be given credit and we shouldn't try to undermine it by saying "you're barely even Chad" because it's so rare. It's like grading someone an A- instead of an A on a difficult test because they scored 99/100 answers right. That's just my sentiment towards it however.
high htn+ get chad treatment irl so it doesn't really matter

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Psl rating is retarded and outdated

Easier would be 0-2 subhuman 2-3 ltn 3-4mtn 4-5 htn 5-6 chadlite 6-6.5 chad 6.5-7 gigachad 7-7.5 abovegigachad think them like tier list. For eg tom Holland would be placed in htn tier meanwhile robert Pattinson would be placed in gigachad tier. If their placed low in their tier then they are low(low gigachad for eg) of the that specific tier. if their placed high in that tier then then they are high(high giachad for eg) of the that specific tier.
rip english had a seizure while reading that

• So Sad
Incelwiki categorizes anyone below 3 PSL as truecel, which I think is a bit harsh, but Idk.

• Hmm...
every heard of the word "they're"?

• Woah
high htn+ get chad treatment irl so it doesn't really matter
Matter for what? It certainly matters for anyone who's interested to work in the entertainment industry. And let's be frank, it totally matters for getting pussy too. @the BULL (a HTN) can get girls easily sometimes and sometimes not, whereas chads like @Amnesia can slay high quality women virtually anytime he wants.

Last edited:
3 psl is LTN

Below it is realistically truecel
Shouldn't there be a difference between incel and truecel though? Maybe in practice they have the same odds with women (virtually 0), but looks-wise they'd still differ, no?

Shouldn't there be a difference between incel and truecel though? Maybe in practice they have the same odds with women (virtually 0), but looks-wise they'd still differ, no?
MTN is an incel if you weren't tall or had status/money

LTN and below is a truecel unless if you hardmaxx. It's all about looks.

MTN is an incel if you weren't tall or had status/money

LTN and below is a truecel unless if you hardmaxx. It's all about looks.
We're talking about looks in this thread, not celibacy. In theory you could be gigachad and incel if you were trapped on a desert island.

Incelwiki categorizes anyone below 3 PSL as truecel, which I think is a bit harsh, but Idk.
Its wrong imo easier to categorise if you give it a whole one point.

Its wrong imo easier to categorise if you give it a whole one point.
That may well be, but it wasn't meant to be simple. I honestly think they made it complicated on purpose to confuse normies and maintain its linguistic integrity, almost like a secret language. JFL

• JFL
That may well be, but it wasn't meant to be simple. I honestly think they made it complicated on purpose to confuse normies and maintain its linguistic integrity, almost like a secret language. JFL
Its so complicated that they themselves do not understand it. Simplified is also very complicated normies wont understand it
Screenshot 2024 0522 185650
get it. Also below 3 PSL imo also is truecel (ltn is truecel). Also above 7.25 is preference for which ever skull type you prefer. @emeraldglass @BrahminBoss thoughts?

Last edited:
Its so complicated that they themselves do not understand it. Simplified is also very complicated normies wont understand itView attachment 2936980 get it. Also below 3 PSL imo also is truecel (ltn is truecel).@emeraldgass . @BrahminBoss[/USER] thoughts?
There's never gonna be an incel movement. We can't even agree about our own terminology. 😆

If 3 PSL is MTN and 2.9 PSL is truecel than there's literally no place for LTNs. Maybe that's also the point. 🤔 💀

• Hmm...
Ltn is truecel bhai. Truecel isn't a rating its meme word or a more specific for ltns. Some people sit in tier above and act ltn to gain clout on incel forum(remember that innervoid) so that people who are actually ltn and do not larp to be above are called truecel. This can also be applied to if someone is ltn but larps as htn so when you catch him for his ltness you call him truecel.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Ltn is truecel bhai. Truecel isn't a rating its meme word or a more specific for ltns. Some people sit in tier above and act ltn to gain clout on incel forum(remember that innervoid) so that people who are actually ltn and do not larp to be above are called truecel. This can also be applied to if someone is ltn but larps as htn so when you catch him for his ltness you call him truecel.
I'm sure people use it that way, but I don't think it's valid. Taken to its logical conclusion you would have to call chadlites who larp as Chad truecel as well and then you see the absurdity of it. Truecel is pretty much the same as subhuman, so anyone who would fall below the LTN category would be truecel. That includes people with deformities who couldn't even betabuxx a MTB or buy prostitutes if they got rich and won the lottery. You can say they're living on impossible mode, whereas LTNs live on extremely difficult mode. MTNs (difficult mode), HTNs (normal mode), Chadlites (easy mode), Chads (extremely easy mode).

• +1
I'm sure people use it that way, but I don't think it's valid. Taken to its logical conclusion you would have to call chadlites who larp as Chad truecel as well and then you see the absurdity of it. Truecel is pretty much the same as subhuman, so anyone who would fall below the LTN category would be truecel. That includes people with deformities who couldn't even betabuxx a MTB or buy prostitutes if they got rich and won the lottery. You can say they're living on impossible mode, whereas LTNs live on extremely difficult mode. MTNs (difficult mode), HTNs (normal mode), Chadlites (easy mode), Chads (extremely easy mode).
You arnt getting it.it's ltn or below only definition. Though you make sense that there's difference between ltn and truecel. Blackgymmax and Ryan Gosling would come in a same tier but phyop Gosling looks better. So giving blackgymmax truecel would be fine not subhuman with ext deformation but not ltn as well I will fix it.(I was talking about pre surgery blackgymmax obv). That would make truecel 1-2psl.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
You arnt getting it.it's ltn or below only definition. Though you make sense that there's difference between ltn and truecel. Blackgymmax and Ryan Gosling would come in a same tier but phyop Gosling looks better. So giving blackgymmax truecel would be fine not subhuman with ext deformation but not ltn as well I will fix it.(I was talking about pre surgery blackgymmax obv)
Gosling descended so hard I think he's LTN in this pic but not truecel.
7e248f5096adfefb55ef30a874

• Hmm...
He was always MTN, nothing special
I'd say HTN at his peak, all things considered. Capped by IPD, but still plenty of good features. Was definitely more attractive than the average young male his age (MTN).