EVERY PSL GODS PFL

28mm in this photo

His head just looks narrow af in this photo making it look exgratted
View attachment 3216246
only thing that explains this is bigger pfl means bigger iris,bc even a 1 mm bigger iris would explain the measurements more

27-28mm

For whites it’s like 27

For ethnics like 29? I think

For gooks it’s like 25 jfl
Fair my face is pretty wide too so it looks like gook

brp his eyes are wide as fuck,please stop coping using inacurate measurements maybe bigger pfl equals 1 mm wider iris has to be,bc if you think this is average pfl you gotta be the biggest coper on .org,i would bet any amount its over 30View attachment 3216245
Nigga is moving his eyes to the side showing more of the white, litterly just proving my point precived pfl is more important then actual pfl

It literally is averege
IMG 8320

only thing that explains this is bigger pfl means bigger iris,bc even a 1 mm bigger iris would explain the measurements more
14mm iris is rare, i doubt it

brp his eyes are wide as fuck,please stop coping using inacurate measurements maybe bigger pfl equals 1 mm wider iris has to be,bc if you think this is average pfl you gotta be the biggest coper on .org,i would bet any amount its over 30View attachment 3216245
his head is small.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cellmax, truthhurts and Zenis
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
this whole discussion is pointless lMAO, there is too many things that can minupilate the apperance of ratios
no its very simple,you either have below average icd and ipd and close set eyes or above average,its one of the only rations that matter

no its very simple,you either have below average icd and ipd and close set eyes or above average,its one of the only rations that matter
so a hypothetical, someone's eye area looks good but you notice they have off ipd, is it over for that person yes or no

so a hypothetical, someone's eye area looks good but you notice they have off ipd, is it over for that person yes or no
icd is more important bc that actually determines the spacing between your eyes,if its under 32 yes it will look off instantly,ipd can be influenced by other things

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
he just has a small narrow head.
You can't Judge that using distorted pictures,

Show me in what are you based to say Gandy has a small head

Screenshot 20241003 171328

You can say the same thing with Maher in this pic

4325358 3028114 1660414158010 1

But then you see a undistorted picture and boom, massive skull

icd is more important bc that actually determines the spacing between your eyes,if its under 32 yes it will look off instantly,ipd can be influenced by other things
do u consider david laid's eye area death tier

I'm going to measure mine in the mirror and see if it matches the measurement taken in the photo using this method.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis and fraudmaxxer7
View attachment 3216307 chadlite,and anthony as you can see david does not have close set eyes they are just about regular set,if you measure it his spacing is wider then his eyes he just has a wide skull
again i don't see how measuring anything is helpful to me if it looks close set or too wide set then it's a flaw, i don't even think it looks too close set btw

View attachment 3216307 chadlite,and anthony as you can see david does not have close set eyes they are regular set,if you measure it his spacing is wider then his eyes he just has a wide skull
He has really wide Zygos and a lower pfl that’s why his eyes look close set.

Honstley if his eyes were blue it wouldn’t look as bad because his eyes are so fucking dark they don’t blend in with his sceral at all and you can’t see his iris

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
I'm going to measure mine in the mirror and see if it matches the measurement taken in the photo using this method.
Measure your iris first, this is not 100% accurate because iris sizes can vary

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
exactly so your admitting this page is cope bc all these guys most likely dont have a exactly 13 mm iris

again i don't see how measuring anything is helpful to me if it looks close set or too wide set then it's a flaw, i don't even think it looks too close set btw
only like this spacing is death tier,close set eyes are rare anyways

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
I have this photo saved from years ago on my imgur, jfl

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
exactly so your admitting this page is cope bc all these guys most likely dont have a exactly 13 mm iris
Iris doesn’t change much at all or even at all from person to person , most are around 12-13mm

from one photo herem using this method I got 29mm, accurate method

Last edited:
  • +1
my head is big overall

• +1
under the sun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back