Every roid user pays the looks price

@ConfusedBolivian enlighten this ignorant fool.
oh really? i never thought about it it bro :ROFLMAO:.
I am not doing roids for my looks like you sissy fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and Frankiks2
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
That's why they need to be banned. It temporarily boosts subhumans smv and makes the market more competitive. Yet it's not worth ot to roid yourself because it will age you super hard

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
That's why they need to be banned. It temporarily boosts subhumans smv and makes the market more competitive. Yet it's not worth ot to roid yourself because it will age you super hard
They are banned genius

Fuck these fags bro, idek why they’re always seething at roiders even tho no one said anything to them or told them to do it themselves. All just rotters with nothing better to do

You are totally bipolar. You were 3 months ago crying about bulking bot being aesthetic.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Frankiks2 and autistic_tendencies
@ConfusedBolivian enlighten this ignorant fool.

You are totally bipolar. You were 3 months ago crying about bulking bot being aesthetic.
i am on trt 125mg test now i will be on this for 5 motnhs to restore my health and myostatin/mTOR for my next blast, you seem way too invested in me fucking weirdo

you act like i am ur competition or something, weirdo with low self esteem type shit just leave me alone! :lul:

i am on trt 125mg test now i will be on this for 5 motnhs to restore my health and myostatin/mTOR for my next blast, you seem way too invested in me fucking weirdo
You will transition in those 5 months to a muscleless water balloon.

You will transition in those 5 months to a muscleless water balloon.
yeah mate, dont worry i will keep my haters updated on my descension stay tuned!

Let me guess you're doing it for yourself brah? :lul::forcedsmile:
i do it for the feeling of the androgens and how good it feels, wouldnt understand unless you try it by urself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2 and autistic_tendencies
i do it for the feeling of the androgens and how good it feels, wouldnt understand unless you try it by urself
Yet you were spamming threads a few weeks back saying you hated to feel bloated and that you needed to cut.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yet you were spamming threads a few weeks back saying you hated to feel bloated and that you needed to cut.
i will cut on my trt, i have visible abs still and good vascularity and i am sitting at 104kgs. if you knew something about steroids you would knew that at 125mg a week of test i am way above natty so i can mantain my health and muscle while losing fat in a slow steady way.
just respond to me why you invest your energy towards me in such negative way? why i trigger you?

i will cut on my trt, i have visible abs still and good vascularity and i am sitting at 104kgs. if you knew something about steroids you would knew that at 125mg a week of test i am way above natty so i can mantain my health and muscle while losing fat in a slow steady way.
just respond to me why you invest your energy towards me in such negative way? why i trigger you?
You shouldn't take offtopic that seriously. You will look great if you cut.

You shouldn't take offtopic that seriously. You will look great if you cut.
i have asperger so i dont identify sarcasm, yes i will cut just eating raw eggs milk and meat, some fruit and doing high protein low carb in my trt, then i will stop lifting 3 weeks before my next blast to reset my mtor and i will be good to go, all this with bloodwork also.

i need to restore my health markers and myostatin/mtor before my next blast and also do my next blast at a low body fat percentage