Every short guy I've known has been a bad person

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Any dude or nigga I've known under 5'8 (with some exceptions) has usually been a rude asshole, a disloyal nigga, a clown acting like a goof, huge ego or emotionally unstable/aggressive. On the opposite most niggas above 6'0 I've known (with some exceptions) have usually been chill, helpful, loyal. I wonder if the behaviour differences are a result of their heights. Geniunely can't trust no lil nigga anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Clqs, shalomnigga and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Hardrada, greycel, Aero and 4 others
God gave you shit?
You are going to give shit back.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, blithe, MoggerGaston and 6 others
God gave you shit?
Nigga but it just makes things worse like this one nigga I showed up late to a place and nigga crazied out at me nigga is like 5'6

yeah it's napoleon syndrome, though there could be a mix of survivorship bias such as most tall black dudes you see are also quite well-off meaning that they have nothing to get so angry about, we'd have to keep confounders constant.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
  • +1
napoleon syndrome, iam 6ft and i have the same shit

• +1

we almost got that guy to join us on discord when that happened but he got called by some agency and went hollywood on us
the OG black pill days were amazing

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Hardrada, nope and 1 other person
God gave you shit?
Also most these niggas r jealous asf. They turn everything into a competition. One of these short niggas once said he hopes I fail in life for no reason like why'd I do to him huh

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
You have napoleon syndrome or see the same thing in other short guys?
see the same thing in short guys but i can understand it - height pill is brutal

• +1
see the same thing in short guys but i can understand it - height pill is brutal
I get it but it makes it difficult to be around them, cuz niggas will backstab u or chimp out at u for no reason I can't even lie

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
I get it but it makes it difficult to be around them, cuz niggas will backstab u or chimp out at u for no reason I can't even lie
i think i would be the same if i would be 5,4 5,6

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Napoleon1800
What about avg (5"9-11) niggas

• +1
there life is torture every day of course they will hate u

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Napoleon1800
i think i would be the same if i would be 5,4 5,6
U think ud be friends with taller dudes? Cuz I feel apprehensive about befriending any short nigga even though its nice having short friends U look taller

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
there life is torture every day of course they will hate u
I'm usually nice to short dudes, but whether friend or not niggas act crazy

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Same, just replace “short” with “black”.

• +1
Same, just replace “short” with “black”.
One of the only chill short guys I know is short and black, he is gang affiliated however. And does act aggressive towards some other people, but to me nigga is cool