Every single foid talks to at least 5 guys at all times and can have sex whenever they want

deadstock

deadstock

Forefront of the coping movement
Talk about being privileged... fucking sluts

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Latvianchud185, soover4me and 5 others
0 Bro git gud

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me
At least wait 20 min to bump my threads
IMG 8200
IMG 8201

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Yep. Even worse when you meet them through online dating.
Demand is simply higher than supply.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
No shit I am missing the chad expansion pack for my face
You're htn look lowkey like chrim hemsworth you Just Needed to lose weight but spent all your mid 20s overweight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and deadstock
You're htn look lowkey like chrim hemsworth you Just Needed to lose weight but spent all your mid 20s overweight
Even when i was lean all i got was 1 ons with a ltb in years on tinder, bumble and hinge. And now i am oldcel anyways

Even when i was lean all i got was 1 ons with a ltb in years on tinder, bumble and hinge. And now i am oldcel anyways
You Needed to pay for premium retard. If you're not gigachad Who gets pushed to the front by the Algo you Need to pay for dates. Now you wasted your prime Years because of and algorithm. Sad

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and deadstock
You Needed to pay for premium retard. If you're not gigachad Who gets pushed to the front by the Algo you Need to pay for dates. Now you wasted your prime Years because of and algorithm. Sad
I should have been born with a working brain. I saw uglier and shorter dudes slay more in college than me cos of nt. I never even went to a single party

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL

doing drugs and going to techno raves is the only way to live as a subChad male

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and deadstock
View attachment 3003355

doing drugs and going to techno raves is the only way to live as a subChad male
It's a cope to hide your sorrows temporarily.
Do the hard thing, and actually fix your mental state. It will have permanent effects that would give you 100x the amount of fulfilment you have right now.

It's a cope to hide your sorrows temporarily.
I know, this is not new to me. Yet there is nothing else to do
Do the hard thing, and actually fix your mental state. It will have permanent effects that would give you 100x the amount of fulfilment you have right now.
Impossible

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and greycel
What makes you think it is impossible?
It's impossible because I can't change my past. Time-travel is impossible.

Yet I have to continue living with the trauma from my past experiences, affecting my present.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
It's impossible because I can't change my past. Time-travel is impossible.

Yet I have to continue living with the trauma from my past experiences, affecting my present.
Yeah you're right, the past has occurred. You won't be able to change the action itself.
But you can change how you percieve the past, and more importantly how much priority you give it in your present.

But this can only be done, if you let a 3rd party who is not emotionally involved, talk to you.
I would definitely recommend a therapist but if you cannot do that, I'm telling you bro.. talk to me :feelsmage:
It will at least have a net postive (even if you believe it to be marginal)

sex isnt the same to women as it is men

Users who are viewing this thread

Back