Every single girl I have ever attracted has been extremely submissive.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
To the point where they don't mind me fucking other women and feel uncomfortable with me licking their pussy as they find it disgusting and submissive behavior of a male and they get turned off.

I have talked with other men about this, being allowed to cheat, and women being disgusted with me licking their pussy, and they can't relate at all. Telling me 'It must be a trick.' 'It can't be real, they are shit-testing you.'

I don't mind acting dominant, but it feels like an act, a role I play because I have to.

I have extremely low self-esteem and acting dominant/confident doesn't come easily, having to force it. I see myself as a subhuman worthless ugly deformed creature, nothing else. That's how I view myself and then with girls I suddenly have to be this confident dominant alpha-chad.

Just fucking lol.

It's over for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, TechnoBoss and WayneBraaaah
Screenshot 2024 08 09 at 184732

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
To the point where they don't mind me fucking other women and feel uncomfortable with me licking their pussy as they find it disgusting and submissive behavior or a male and they get turned off.

I have talked with other men about this, being allowed to cheat, and women being disgusted with me licking their pussy, and they can't relate at all. Telling me 'It must be a trick.' 'It can't be real, they are shit-testing you.'

I don't mind acting dominant, but it feels like an act, a role I play because I have to.

I have extremely low self-esteem and acting dominant/confident doesn't come easily, having to force it. I see myself as a subhuman worthless ugly deformed creature, nothing else. That's how I view myself and then with girls I suddenly have to be this confident dominant alpha-chad.

Just fucking lol.

It's over for me.
Just be a The Bull, buddy :lul:

Relatable af

I’m a tall narcissistic white boy, who attracts mainly submissive girls, who are into traditional roles. The ones who are to be abused and manipulated. The problem is that despite being slightly sadistic, I actually prefer being a sub. Into pegging, bdsm, feet and stuff

So over… 😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and MoggerGaston
Sssc

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Only ever dated pillow princesses. Brutal lyrics.

@TechnoBoss good techno song tbh. VTSS mixed it into one of her sets sounded really good.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Only ever dated pillow princesses. Brutal lyrics.

@TechnoBoss good techno song tbh. VTSS mixed it into one of her sets sounded really good.

Fuaaaark mogger song :love::love:

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I also have experience dating/seeing women who said it was okay that I fucked other women.

The last girl I was seeing told me I could fuck other women.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and MoggerGaston