Every single race can ascend except chinese/jap men, they are the most inferior men in the world

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
Already light skin but weird yellow tint, bad pheno, generic looking, micropenis stigma thats true, coronavirus, eats bugs, bats, dogs, rats, communist dictatorship, most polluting

, cant rly improve anything like ethnics can such as bird nose, etc.

also they cant get stroma since they're the only race that NEVER has colored eyes. they are ALL BROWN.

The fact that all middle easterns, black people, and indians and pakis have a good amount of people with colored eyes proves this

id trade being paki with anything but chinese/ japanese

over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Kingkellz and 2 others
True.

Case in point:

DC7545B5 D99F 4069 97FD 51C3A2BD9894

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, BigBoy, Kingkellz and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Effortless, Hades and 3 others
mongoloids have maxxed out on status and money as their only cope in life. 50% of my school is now international chinks, very over unless gook whores ascend with white chads

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and diggbicc
The reddit r/amwf suggests otherwise

jfl @ you low iq curry thinking your better than other deathnics

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2506
Post image
HOW HOW?????????????
Lmao I saw that one, he is a millionaire

Also many couples are like Russian girl or whatever, it seems rice does bad in west yes but much better in eurasia land

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Deleted member 2506 and PersianKingdom
the ricecels of asia are now paying the price for not listening to tojo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
You're coping hard right now if you think curries have it better than asians. With the continuous rise of kpop, ricecels are slaying more than ever. It isn't uncommon to see an asian guy with a decent white girl.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 2506
I've seen some asian men forsake their own women for russian girls lul.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Tbh I also think this is true. The only contention people will have is for who is worse, curry or rice....

The thing is Curries, like even the worst curry has a caucasoid base, that makes it easier for him to ascend. But the thing is an asian skull has a default flatness to its maxilla.... not to add about the eyes. These are the hardest flaws to fix. No matter how much asian women try to whitemaxxxx surgerymaxx etc, you can still tell they are asian.

Some curries, esp the higher percentile ones, can actually look like another race.. the only reason Asians are rated higher on psl is because of social perception...

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Deleted member 2506 and Gaia262
Tbh I also think this is true. The only contention people will have is for who is worse, curry or rice....

The thing is Curries, like even the worst curry has a caucasoid base, that makes it easier for him to ascend. But the thing is an asian skull has a default flatness to its maxilla.... not to add about the eyes. These are the hardest flaws to fix. No matter how much asian women try to whitemaxxxx surgerymaxx etc, you can still tell they are asian.

Some curries, esp the higher percentile ones, can actually look like another race.. the only reason Asians are rated higher on psl is because of social perception...

This is what I can't register in my mind about the negativity of indians . In reality Indians are the wealthiest and most educated in the UK and USA.

They are model citizens I.e. low crime . Does this really stand for nothing?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joseph, SixFootManlet, Deleted member 2506 and 1 other person
This is what I can't register in my mind about the negativity of indians . In reality Indians are the wealthiest and most educated in the UK and USA.

They are model citizens I.e. low crime . Does this really stand for nothing?
its just an excuse for racism

dark is bad light is good

miring your iq i will watch out for your posts now tbh ngl

Didn’t some Asian user here said that a Hindu negro looked like a pretty boy next to mongol flat face

• JFL
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Post image
HOW HOW?????????????
him: hey, can you take a selfie with me for $100?
her: sure

That's how.
You're coping hard right now if you think curries have it better than asians. With the continuous rise of kpop, ricecels are slaying more than ever. It isn't uncommon to see an asian guy with a decent white girl.
Koreans are a tiny subset of Asians, son. The only ones who benefit from kpop are tall Korean men living in Seoul. That's it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom