Every slayer can relate to getting ghosted after sex here’s why

It's common knowledge @forevergymcelling has it right: If ur gf has an IG she's on a dating app. I have known personally two girls who have fucked professional athletes in the Sacramento area. And I have heard stories from women I know about their friends who have fucked athletes.

Yeah I mean even if you're really GL you're still a dime a dozen. That's why if you want any sort of power to stand out from the crowd you have to have money and or status. Status is the big amplifier, status is more rare than just a GL face. Women get a bigger dopamine hit from fucking a high status guy sough after by thousands of other women than they do from some loner Chad with a good face.

Also money is huge, like recently I just met am 18 year old perfect body hot half asian half white girl who has a 60 year old sugardaddy she fucks for free cocaine and access to a popular club in San Diego

LOL if u think looks alone does anything nowadays. Women laugh at gl dudes who think they are the shit. What's ur bank acc at or whos the most famous person you know
Pisses me off sometimes. All that work to looksmax and charismamax to be lusted over and women just give easy sex to some fat fuck who spoils her with money or access.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia