Every step of ascension is such life fuel tbh

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Every phone call, every consult, every work out, every time I find a new product to use to looksmaxx

Pure distilled lifefuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, boss8055, Deleted member 4562 and 23 others
acknowledging the fact I need a third otoplasty was not a lifefuel...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Warlow, Matheus and 13 others
Every time something goes well, I get a temporary rush of slight happiness tbh, very nice feeling

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, potentialhabit1, baruch and 9 others
Your ears are not keeping in you inceldom I can promise you

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and karbo
Every phone call, every consult, every work out, every time I find a new product to use to looksmaxx

Pure distilled lifefuel

getting dopamine from feeling like you are progressing "leveling up". soon looking foreword to being a 8/10 slayer. good luck your gonna need it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Yerico7
getting dopamine from feeling like you are progressing "leveling up". soon looking foreword to being a 8/10 slayer. good luck your gonna need it.
I've seen your pics. You'll be lucky to get past a 5.

• JFL
Reactions: malignant, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 7776
why jfl

a surgery can't be simpler than a fucking otoplasty

all you gotta do is cut out some cartilage, how on earth can you fuck this up

• +1
Reactions: karbo and KrissKross
Same tbh. Talking with users who have knowledge on this stuff and finding good results for your base is such lifefuel. Makes it easier to plan out an "ascension" goal and it feels more organic.

every time i discover i feature i have is good, or i can improve myself and looksmax it is extreme lifefuel aswell also seeing all the normies at my school that are subhuman and have gfs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
same tbh wore lifts for the first time and it made me very happy

every time i discover i feature i have is good, or i can improve myself and looksmax it is extreme lifefuel aswell also seeing all the normies at my school that are subhuman and have gfs
Subhumans with gf is always not as it seems. Oftentimes they have chastity cage arrangements or they are beta buxxing her. It is not to be envied

Subhumans with gf is always not as it seems. Oftentimes they have chastity cage arrangements or they are beta buxxing her. It is not to be envied
im talking about just 4-5 out of 10 normies and in high school so 16 and 15 and 17 so no they can't be getting betabuxed

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
I feel you but I ignored my looksmaxing plans the past months because my body is giving up on me.
i need to get my braces fixed but I'm too socially anxious to make the phone call.
I haven't worked out in months because my heart is seriously failing me, I need to get that checked out too.
im not wearing the penis extender because it destroys my sleep.
looksmaxing is a pain in the ass in the beginning, it really requires discipline.
When I was still working out and people irl still called me skinny I was always so frustrated that I gave up on it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Need2Ascend
I cant imagine the shot of dopamine after a good surgery and the IOIs after that :forcedsmile:

I cant wait monday for get my braces and osteonomy in 1 or 2 years TO FIX CHIN AND ASCEND :forcedsmile:

Pure distilled lifefuel
ascend brocel!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
I cant imagine the shot of dopamine after a good surgery and the IOIs after that :forcedsmile:
It would blow an incels mind up it would be too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989
only true when you pass the threshold of 4-5/10

I recently completed a 3 day water fast and just losing the bloat tipped me above the edge to human level

I feel you but I ignored my looksmaxing plans the past months because my body is giving up on me.
i need to get my braces fixed but I'm too socially anxious to make the phone call.
I haven't worked out in months because my heart is seriously failing me, I need to get that checked out too.
im not wearing the penis extender because it destroys my sleep.
looksmaxing is a pain in the ass in the beginning, it really requires discipline.
When I was still working out and people irl still called me skinny I was always so frustrated that I gave up on it.
JFL the penis extender

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and reptiles
JFL the penis extender

Jfl at suggesting surgery which literally tears the nerves open increasing the risk of penile infection over a traction device which has been proven to give actual results if extenders were memes moor gate andrology would not be prescribing it post surgery to gain more erectile gain and these people are 1 of the leading centers for penile lenghening innovations in the world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
Jfl at suggesting surgery which literally tears the nerves open increasing the risk of penile infection over a traction device which has been proven to give actual results if extenders were memes moor gate andrology would not be prescribing it post surgery to gain more erectile gain and these people are 1 of the leading centers for penile lenghening innovations in the world
keep writing essays small wily boy jfl at you and your penis extender

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and reptiles
and when did a suggest surgery i just laughed at the fact he was using a penis extender you crying little bitch

• Ugh..
Reactions: reptiles
and when did a suggest surgery i just laughed at the fact he was using a penis extender you crying little bitch

You said jfl at extenders it sounded like you were implying they were a cope and not something that is clincally proven pls stop being retarded though and thinking im angry im just pointing out facts

My looksmaxxing journey so far has been a mixture of very many lifefuel and suifuel moments ngl

The best cope of all is to plan everything out precisely, so that you basically
have your whole ascension plan made, which you just have to follow through accordingly

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram
You said jfl at extenders it sounded like you were implying they were a cope and not something that is clincally proven pls stop being retarded though and thinking im angry im just pointing out facts
Do you use one? I believe they really work (unlike jelqing, not sure about that).

• +1
Do you use one? I believe they really work (unlike jelqing, not sure about that).

Not yet but there have been studies that have been done on this though the phallosan 1 can get you around 1.14 inches in a year maybe 2 inches if you use it right

There are that many products you can use, before you actually start to see diminishing returns

i was laughing coz it sounded stupid not because i thought it didn't work

• +1
i was laughing coz it sounded stupid not because i thought it didn't work

Fair enough well atleast your open minded your still a prick for laughing at people for things they cant control though

Fair enough well atleast your open minded your still a prick for laughing at people for things they cant control though
lol i'm not laughing at him i just thought the word penis extender was funny, but yeah all good didn't mean any harm by it i want to see my fellow looksmaxers prosper

lol i'm not laughing at him i just thought the word penis extender was funny, but yeah all good didn't mean any harm by it i want to see my fellow looksmaxers prosper
I’ve got my eye on you bluecel...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562