every time i remember how much i ruined my life,how many friends i pushed aside and how many things i missed on

badromance

badromance

Banned
i literally get mini stroke.If you are not looksmaxing and improving every aspect of your life,what are you even doing ? JFL i was so stupid as a teenger not taking life seriosly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
elaborate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
elaborate
''If you are not looksmaxing and improving every aspect of your life,what are you even doing'', no need to elaborate,all you need is to read this,i'll elaborate next time when i feel like it :what:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 6401
''If you are not looksmaxing and improving every aspect of your life,what are you even doing'', no need to elaborate,all you need is to read this,i'll elaborate next time when i feel like it :what:
ok rambo im sorry
i mean elaborate on how u ruined ur life and missed on things

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i'll elaborate next time when i feel like it :what: jfl bro i know what you meant
i feel disrespected tbh :rage:
u hurt my feelings n shit :feelscry:
gonna go cut myself now

• +1
i feel disrespected tbh :rage:
u hurt my feelings n shit :feelscry:
gonna go cut myself now
He quit his soccer team when he was 17 and basically rotted for a year not doing anything but playing vidya. His wake up call was when his few remaining friends forced him to go to prom and he realized he needed to get his shit together

• +1
He quit his soccer team when he was 17 and basically rotted for a year not doing anything but playing vidya. His wake up call was when his few remaining friends forced him to go to prom and he realized he needed to get his shit together
this,otherwise i would've skipped prom jfl

• +1
this,otherwise i would've skipped prom jfl
I had a similar experience my junior year with prom. That's when I became blackpilled ngl. I'll post my backstory tomorrow since people have been asking me for a while now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 147, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
I had a similar experience my junior year with prom. That's when I became blackpilled ngl. I'll post my backstory tomorrow since people have been asking me for a while now
FUCK.I went to the junior prom with my 1st cousin instead with the girl that i liked and she liked me back,but i pushed her aside,only if i cared about my life NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i want to die every time i remember my past.Post it jfl

• +1
Nice
that's what I'm doing right now
Hopefully once I start sleeping properly Ima get myself back on track
FUCK.I went to the junior prom with my 1st cousin instead with the girl that i liked and she liked me back,but i pushed her aside,only if i cared about my life NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i want to die every time i remember my past.Post it jfl
You think high school sucked for u eh?
I wasn't even allowed to go the school prom JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance and Nibba
Nice
that's what I'm doing right now
Hopefully once I start sleeping properly Ima get myself back on track

You think high school sucked for u eh?
I wasn't even allowed to go the school prom JFL
jfl indeed.My life didnt suck at all,i made it suck JFL

• +1
Keep those likes coming boys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and badromance
that's how i LIKE it tbh

• +1
Me and my fashy goy best friend got into a fight with the administration and the principal because they wanted us to apologize for something which we had nothing to do with. We had to apologize to the school if we wished to attend the prom. We didn't apologize to those cucks so they banned us from attending.

• +1
Me and my fashy goy best friend got into a fight with the administration and the principal because they wanted us to apologize for something which we had nothing to do with. We had to apologize to the school if we wished to attend the prom. We didn't apologize to those cucks so they banned us from attending.
cucks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the amount of cucks that work in the school systems :lul::lul: jfl

• +1
It would have been a nice memory but it isn't like we missed out on much. it was just dancing and drinking, no one fucked afterwards (though all the guys claimed they did, JFL)
cucks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the amount of cucks that work in the school systems :lul::lul: jfl
the educational system is dominated by leftists and cucks tbh
broooo, I remembered
there was one guy (manlet of course) who told everyone about how he was gonna take his prom date home and fuck the shit out of her raw and make her his little bitch but then when I looked at the prom photos he didn't even make eye contact with that bitch let alone anything sexual, she was hover handing him really hard
JFL at 17 year olds with something to prove
hover hand:
Summer3.jpg

Abdul is grateful for the likes
a27ae5_6584297.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Sometimes when thinking back on the past I will just say "Ouch" out loud without meaning to.

• +1
It's time to join the LDAR crew.

Rigor Mortis for fucking life boyo.

• +1
It would have been a nice memory but it isn't like we missed out on much. it was just dancing and drinking, no one fucked afterwards (though all the guys claimed they did, JFL)

the educational system is dominated by leftists and cucks tbh

broooo, I remembered
there was one guy (manlet of course) who told everyone about how he was gonna take his prom date home and fuck the shit out of her raw and make her his little bitch but then when I looked at the prom photos he didn't even make eye contact with that bitch let alone anything sexual, she was hover handing him really hard
JFL at 17 year olds with something to prove
hover hand:
Summer3.jpg

Abdul is grateful for the likes
a27ae5_6584297.jpg
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's time to join the LDAR crew.

Rigor Mortis for fucking life boyo.

LDAR = Pussy.

• +1
ldarers are slayers.
take the ldar pill and ROT.

over

uber

Why do you say your name after every comment? Trynna be 2chains?

• +1
Why do you say your name after every comment? Trynna be 2chains?
dude no clue im tired af maybe thats why my typing pattern is dogshit too idk

uber otu

• +1
  • +1
I went there and did nothing. Just hanging out with my male friends
My school is full of cucks, most people went as groups rather than going with one partner, it was a more of a get together party lol.

• +1
My school is full of cucks, most people went as groups rather than going with one partner, it was a more of a get together party lol.
lel I went with a group of around 12 people. It was shit and there was no transport to our homes so I proposed to walk 3km until we come across a bus jfl.

It was a fun night and it was raining HARD AF and we walked 3 km through it until we found a mac donalds. Everyone looked at us like we were lost jfl. 12 boys with suits dripping wet nt af because of alcohol jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Bumping giga old thread