Every time i’m the same height or shorter as a foid i wanna kms

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Diamond
Half these’d fucking foids are taller than me getting height mogged by guys is already bad now by foids too:feelscry:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Shkreliii, bradpittshairline, Sasuke177 and 2 others
I get hard whenever I get height Mogged by a foid, like I feel like a powerless little twink ready to be dom’d by a powerful women 😍

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Bushman, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
Just inject and wear lifts if you’re worried about it that much

Got heightmogged by a female accountant today

Wanted to go er

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, PsychoH and shalomnigga
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and Michael Myers
Got heightmogged by a female accountant today

Wanted to go er 5’10 is my goal height and y’all still getting heightmogged by foids:feelsrope:
Just inject and wear lifts if you’re worried about it that much
can’t inject due to it needing to be stored in a fridge but there is no way i can do that so just doing mk

I only get mogged at uni by females but they are basketball players so idk

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
How tall are you

some 5’2 foid just said she was taller than me in an arguemnt :feelsrope: :feelsrope: she stood right beside me and on her tippy toes and still wasn’t still brutal tho

• JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover
And now i came late to class andi’m sitting by some 6ft foid this has to be some cruel joke

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
can’t inject due to it needing to be stored in a fridge but there is no way i can do that so just doing mk
So the only thing keeping you from injecting is fridge? Do you live in africa? I found a brand that can live shipping without cold, and also how old r u

So the only thing keeping you from injecting is fridge? Do you live in africa? I found a brand that can live shipping without cold, and also how old r u
17 gained an inch in a month of mk so i know my plates are open forsure

pm on the brand

also i have a fridge it’s just because i can’t hide it so my parents would find out

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover