Every TV Show contains Blacked propaganda (15 year old white girl with nigger mofo)

human304

human304

Kraken
Was watching an Episode of "The Watchful Eye" , and long behold they had to push the Blacked propaganda, 8 th grade blue eyed white girl kissing this goffy as looking weed dealer nigger.
Images

1255042 v9 bb

i hate this world.

Attachments

• x.webm
    244.2 KB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fear, Over, Mewton and 20 others
Fr
I was watching an episode of vikings Valhala and there's this black dude that's been portrayed as being giga muscular and strong and he laters fuks a redhead
However, not a single black woman on sight or the opposite jfl at western media

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, Over, forevergymcelling and 12 others
Siobhan o callaghan 438907

you mean this scene. the propaganda is shameless and its everywhere.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fear, Tropical Tyrone, forevergymcelling and 20 others
That Black dude looks extremely ugly as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Mewton, pardocel and 14 others
Lifefuel for squidwardcel villagers @Racky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, bug_eye_blackcel and 3 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: hypernormie, Deleted member 23778 and Bakin donuts 🍩
3278233 images

Ihttps://media.tenor.com/vK7CawrdOO0AAAAM/hose-splash.gif

Yeah lol
That scene was so unnecessary and it's fucking weird how they show him naked but cover the woman
Cumskins are fucking cucked fr
they even race swapped a character just to include a nigger fucking Alexandra Ddario in

Anne Rice's Mayfair Witches​

Alexandra daddario 438a88

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: hypernormie, Dr. Bludy, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
Was watching an Episode of "The Watchful Eye" , and long behold they had to push the Blacked propaganda, 8 th grade blue eyed white girl kissing this goffy as looking weed dealer nigger.
View attachment 2070344
View attachment 2070343

i hate this world.
a bigot loser upset that a random attractive girl isnt giving another white man pussy, to make said loser feel better about himself.
My god how much of fuckn loser do you have to be :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 24940, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Fr
I was watching an episode of vikings Valhala and there's this black dude that's been portrayed as being giga muscular and strong and he laters fuks a redhead
why are there black people in a movie about vikings?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, hypernormie, Mewton and 14 others
Fr
Wait is that the Netflix show where they portray vikings as black men? Did they seriously have exclusively white women and black men as the characters? That is so fucking cucked oh my God, what fucking basement dwelling nigger wrote that shit jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Over, Hueless and 2 others
Wait is that the Netflix show where they portray vikings as black men? Did they seriously have exclusively white women and black men as the characters? That is so fucking cucked oh my God, what fucking basement dwelling nigger wrote that shit jfl
man thats just weird from them

i think some people at netflix are obsessed with black d…

is there a certain group that is overrepresented in hollywood that is obsessed with black d?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, rand anon, Deleted member 23218 and 5 others
yes they race swapped to introduce a nigger viking fucking a redhead white girl and in another series made up a new character just to add blacked scene in mayfair witches.

Siobhan o callaghan 438907
Alexandra daddario 438a88

Fr
That season might be the worst thing I’ve watched in recent memory, like actually so fucking bad, s1 was watchable but still nothing og Vikings, everything is about inclusivity nowadays

Curiously, White women and Black men are the least common interracial relationships out there. White women prefer White men. When White women race-mix, they go after Semites like Jews or somewhat Caucasian types like Hispanics. That the media is trying to shove the least common interracial couples down our throats is very telling. I wonder who is behind it...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, GetShrekt, Over and 8 others
View attachment 2070344
View attachment 2070343

i hate this world.
They could have picked a better looking black guy for the role.

Also Afro Americans have like, 20% Euro blood on average so it’s ok if they get with white women, they have the same ancestors.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klip11, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 24507 and 1 other person
why didnt they cast a curry as a viking?

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Dr. Bludy, bloomercel and 2 others
Fr

Jooz tryna recreate We Wuz Vikangz pride.

I don't care. I don't consoom western entertainment. Mayos get ur shit together and stop writing shows cucking urselves. And yes, Jews are white

I don't care. I don't consoom western entertainment. Mayos get ur shit together and stop writing shows cucking urselves. And yes, Jews are white
blacks would be the most cucked race if murican men weren't into black dick this much

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 24507 and 2 others
isn't this forum bored of making bbc threds every single day

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ;-;, Deleted member 24507, datboijj and 2 others
i stopped watching western series and movies a long time ago. Not because of the stuff you guys are talking about but the acting and scripting is just plain and terrible. Korean dramas however are far superior imo and i never went back to western media

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Over, sibience, Dr. Bludy and 5 others
i stopped watching western series and movies a long time ago. Not because of the stuff you guys are talking about but the acting and scripting is just plain and terrible. Korean dramas however are far superior imo and i never went back to western media
i still have too many anime to watch, what are your fav k-draam for a starter?

i still have too many anime to watch, what are your fav k-draam for a starter?
i dont watch anime. But for korean dramas i like crime/thriller series like Beyond Evil, Flower of evil, The good detective s1 & s2, Stranger s1, Tunnel, Signal and Voice s1. There are plenty more but watch a few of those that i just mentioned first;)

man thats just weird from them

i think some people at netflix are obsessed with black d…

is there a certain group that is overrepresented in hollywood that is obsessed with black d?
@David Rothschild why do you guys love it so much?

Why wasn't I born a 6'3 BBC?

• +1
Reactions: klip11
libtards have an affinity for the ugly and unnatural. no one would care about miscegenation if the result wasn't disgusting

8e76491a9a3a3768292bec28e4a0d62c.jpg

yeah-kill-em.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Dr. Bludy, GetShrekt and 2 others
View attachment 2070344
View attachment 2070343

i hate this world.
I started noticing this a few years ago especially on content produced by streaming services. The black man white woman coupling was in almost every TV show and movie, rarely the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Milosz
@David Rothschild why do you guys love it so much?
No we aren't. Black men try hard to promote themselves. Always talking about how discriminated they are unlike other groups. So they get promoted more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gsizzle and Corleone
No we aren't. Black men try hard to promote themselves. Always talking about how discriminated they are unlike other groups. So they get promoted more.
But why actually do it and cave into their demands? I noticed when I was in the UK. Their black population is far lower than the US but they are promoted so much there it’s crazy. Literally every other ad is a black guy, usually with a white woman. And if there’s an ad with a white guy then they also must have a black guy in it as well.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, PubertyMaxxer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I also know another group that always claims to be discriminated against and somehow ends up in the highest positions of power, well above levels suggested by their group size.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 24507
Curiously, White women and Black men are the least common interracial relationships out there. White women prefer White men. When White women race-mix, they go after Semites like Jews or somewhat Caucasian types like Hispanics. That the media is trying to shove the least common interracial couples down our throats is very telling. I wonder who is behind it...
this lmao women would much rather take Chad's 7 incher than a nigger's dick lolz Jews are crazxy

Yeah lol
That scene was so unnecessary and it's fucking weird how they show him naked but cover the woman
Cumskins are fucking cucked fr
That's because most television caters to women my nig

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
The ruling class are really weird, must be a satanic cucking ritual

• JFL
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 17872
Your insecurity is making you focus on the shit you dislike (for some reason jfl, being mad at this is basically the same as saying “I’m 100% okay with being cucked by a white chad”) and ignore the countless examples in media of white dudes fucking non-white girls. For example the entire series, Kindred (i think that’s what it’s called), is about a black girl getting Bleached(tm) and going back in time with her white boyfriend to confront slave owners and shit

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
They could have picked a better looking black guy for the role.

Also Afro Americans have like, 20% Euro blood on average so it’s ok if they get with white women, they have the same ancestors.

“European” is anybody who lives in Europe, like the Hamite (so-called African) actor Idris Elba, whom lives in the U.K.

It’s not an identity and “Afro” is a hairstyle not an identity either retarded baboon looking Hamite man 😂.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Magical Apple
blacks would be the most cucked race if murican men weren't into black dick this much

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and “race” doesn’t exist, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😆.

It’s not anybody else’s fault that y’all ugly apes are the most cuckolded nation of men in the world 🤣.

isn't this forum bored of making bbc threds every single day

So why do y’all ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men keep making these types of threads, ugly redcel? There’s a reason why y’all ugly beasts have to pepper spray women because nobody wants (not even your own ugly red whores) you apes 😂.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Corleone
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Michael Myers
Jewish cucks jerk it to BBC

I also know another group that always claims to be discriminated against and somehow ends up in the highest positions of power, well above levels suggested by their group size.
Indians? I know they are a hard working people despite all the discrimination they face.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, human304 and Corleone
another new one. same old Black man , white woman.

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple