Prove me wrong

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Quagmire is a slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Ricky212, rand anon and 10 others
Quagmire is a slayer
Yeah but he's such a mad lad though. They're really keen on pushing degeneratcy onto the youth.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Manletmachine and mid
Bogdan said he need me

Jerome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, klip11, Ricky212 and 9 others
hes degen, stan smith is chad in american dad
I'm don't like that they portray the only trans character in American dad as an alien. Not that I personally have anything against aliens. They're just ostracizing probably the most marginalized group even more with their shenanigans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, Manletmachine, rand anon and 1 other person
Yeah but he's such a mad lad though. They're really keen on pushing degeneratcy onto the youth.
No one wants to be a family guy character son

Quagmire is a slayer
Btw quagmire is like half chink or something. Not sure I'd really consider him white per se.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, rand anon and mayo mogger
I'm don't like that they portray the only trans character in American dad as an alien. Not that I personally have anything against aliens. They're just ostracizing probably the most marginalized group even more with their shenanigans.
the only marginalised group is aliencels, theyre ruining their reputation by making them tranny when theyre probs 500iq giga slayer chads with robot cocks, its over when they arrive on earth with their ufos and shit

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
the only marginalised group is aliencels, theyre ruining their reputation by making them tranny when theyre probs 500iq giga slayer chads with robot cocks, its over when they arrive on earth with their ufos and shit
Am I supposed to feel offended by that? Because you're only sounding like the low IQ white degenerates that are promoting that show.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and Manletmachine
I only read the start and end of sentences. Chads dont have to read
I can tell you're not good with thinking. Maybe it's time you hit the guy or play a video instead.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and Manletmachine
Am I supposed to feel offended by that? Because you're only sounding like the low IQ white degenerates that are promoting that show.

mogger

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon