Every woman with a compact midface I want to worship the ground she walks on

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Legend killer
Fkkkk what is this curse. When i see a girl with compact midface even if a gook or pale skin ginger i want to work in coal mines for her and kiss her. I wish I could grind their stupid small midface faces up and eat it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donquixote, 5'7 zoomer, kyrre and 2 others
I feel the same, gotta consciously remind me not to simp when I‘m too horny.
Man‘s libido is his Achilles tendon.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BrahminBoss
Man‘s libido is his Achilles tendon,
no libido bro but compact midface is seeing baby left to wolves, ur prolactin gets spiked. I want to murder them for lowering my gonadal T production

• JFL
Reactions: Donquixote, 5'7 zoomer, Manletmachine and 1 other person
no libido bro but compact midface is seeing baby left to wolves, ur prolactin gets spiked. I want to murder them for lowering my gonadal T production
Or just say you want to get her out of your sight because the moment you see her you want to bust a fat nut between her legs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BrahminBoss
Or just say you want to get her out of your sight because the moment you see them you want to bust a fat nut between her legs.
that too but tbh if i see hair thats enough for me i want to rape them and nowadays every girl can fraud good hair

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Fkkkk what is this curse. When i see a girl with compact midface even if a gook or pale skin ginger i want to work in coal mines for her and kiss her. I wish I could grind their stupid small midface faces up and eat it.
If its
Do
Good in women why can’t b good men

Every woman with a compact midface I want to worship the ground she walks on​

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="BrahminBoss"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/23/23558.jpg?1716764677[/IMG]

BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Tell me about tongat Ali

Tell me about tongat Ali
0CA2962F 06AA 4207 9BB2 40D94DBA72FE

• WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine
Post pics of girls with compact mid faces

Users who are viewing this thread

Back