Every young girl is happy.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Don't believe the shit that women say or that society says about how hard the lives of women are.

Every young girl lives a great life. When a young girl has 'depression' it's not compareable to male depression.
You should just understand it as: 'she struggles with this 1 small aspect in her life and gets help for it, the rest of her life is still great'

Never have I met a truly depressed/unhappy young woman. It's in fact not possible in the western world.

• +1
Reactions: thegoat, Deleted member 14262, thereallegend and 16 others
I have said this before until24 no one not even Chad dopamine mogs them but after24 they have left 0 dopamine

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and MoggerGaston
I have said this before until24 no one not even Chad dopamine mogs them but after24 they have left 0 dopamine
They can coast on their privileged childhoods for the next 10 years though.
Women have ideal brain development + self-esteem due to easy childhoods.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, ManletBlackcel and Deleted member 15827
loads of girls are on anti depressants and go to therapy despite life mogging 99% of men.

These hoes don’t know what true sadness is, if they lived my life they’d be shooting up behind walmart

@Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, thereallegend, Gargantuan and 8 others
loads of girls are on anti depressants and go to therapy despite life mogging 99% of men.

These hoes don’t know what true sadness is, if they lived my life they’d be shooting up behind walmart

@Vermilioncore
Those foids go to therapy and claim they are depressed for attention. Foids can't be depressed. A bottom 1% foid lives a better life then 80% of men.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Yliaster, Gargantuan and 4 others

@Vermilioncore
I know a lot of women that go to therapy that aren't unhappy with their lives at all. Just with a small aspect.

1 girl I know that goes to therapy goes there because she doesn't feel like socializing a lot anymore (shes 26) like she used to, and she doesn't care that much about being the most important person in social interactions anymore. And she misses this want, need for validation.
For the rest she has a good life: 0 struggles, boyfriend, good carreer, everything going well. But she gets therapy on the side anyways.

When a girl has some kind of struggle that is not resolved/forgotten within a week, they will consider therapy. It doesn't have to be anything major or big impacting their life. It's a different mindset than men have, women seek help for everything they face, men don't.

I've been to parties and girls will openly talk about their 'issues' and the things they get therapy for. There is 0 stigma because nobody judges women for anything.

As a guy it would be social suicide to admit you're getting therapy. It's uncompareable.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, n0rthface and WhiteBlackpiller
As a guy it would be social suicide to admit you're getting therapy. It's uncompareable.
Men don't need therapy. Therapy = comfort. The (fake) empathy towards you makes you feel comfortable, thats why women prefer therapy. And it doesn't even solve your problems. You just talk about them. Men have way more and more severe problems then foids have, foids are just mentally weaker. Foids fall for the therapy scam an waste hunderds of dollars on it because they seek comfort and validation and are low IQ. Men deal with their own shit.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and MoggerGaston

@Vermilioncore
If they lived my life they would have blown their brains out in the Wal Mart parking lot on March 6th like I was about to do

• JFL
Reactions: thegoat, Jpg and n0rthface
Nah, there lifestyle is to shit which will lead to hormonal imbalances, causing mental illnesses. "Mental" illnesses are physical

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Women, chads and rich are the winners

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend