EVERY YOUNGCEL NEEDS TO READ THIS IMMEDIATELY

D

Deleted member 12688

I was having a conversation w some niggas on my discord and i gotta tell y’all bout it.

(Join here btw https://discord.gg/WpgnhTmAye )

If you’re in high school, your goal should be to find a gl virgin that wants to LTR IMMEDIATELY

The only time a girl will truly love u is if ur her first time/she liked u as a teen

Any girl that u fw after high school has already gone through all the love she has and is only with you for either your money (Ltr) or a very replaceable and temporary attraction to your looks (Ons)

So if you’re a youngcel you should be looksmaxxing hard as fuck right now, wasting 0 time. Injecting T, peptides, HGH, gymmaxxing, social circle maxing, everything my nigga. Cuz you will never have the high school experience ever in your life again.

You’ll never have the good and genuine moments u have with a friend group in high school (Going to the beach w friends, smoking weed at the hangout spot u got w ur bros, friday/saturday night house parties etc) or experience real love with a cute virgin JB u like, or even experience the dopamine u get having clout at your school (frequent IOIs, party invitations, everyone wants to hang out, etc) unless you actually get up out your ass and looksmax/NTmaxx

THESE ARE THE BEST YEARS OF YOUR LIFE, THEYRE IRREPLACEABLE NO MATTER WHAT COPING OLDCELS SAY. LOOKSMAX AND NTMAXX NOW OR REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @portuguesecel @Latebloomer10 @JustMewbrah @Adriana Lima @StrangerDanger @Jagged0 @Maesthetic @Hopelessmofoker

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ezio6, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 11414 and 18 others
@ReignsChad @ChadFucksYourOneitis @Zakamg @Yliaster @Chintuck22 @DharkDC @sandcelmuttcel @Beetlejuice @RetardSubhuman @changcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Beetlejuice and 3 others
I don't believe in LTR bro but you have a point, if you are her first partner, she'll be less likely to cheat on you

I think of every woman as a damaged good as soon as she opens up a social media account, thus she's competing for attention and she has access to all of the chads and simps

Only genuine relationship with a woman can be made is if you know her since the childhood, atleast in my oppinion

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, isis_Bleach, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
If you are her first, she will have nothing to compare you to. But in order to maintain LTR you need a girl with self-respect who isn't pozzed, which I deem impossible in 2021.

I realize now that I basically repeated what @Chintuck22 wrote but he was spot on.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 12688 and Chintuck22
Agree 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
I agree. I’m 20 and khhv (technically I’m a volcel and I just never socialized and I went to a garbage high school with no hot girls) and it’s already over for me. I’ve been told I’m hot a handful of times andgot called a catfish on tinder but it doesn’t feel good cuz Ik the girl is a whore and she’s said it to a bunch of other dudes.

From my experiences talking to guys 5-15 years older than me who slay, high school is NOT the best time of your life, but I agree that if you’re like me and missed out on the stuff you wrote in your thread while in high school then that will have deleterious effects on your mental health, just like it’s happening to me (ex. depression, minimal social skills, hate my life, can’t watch high school/college movies anymore cuz it hurts too much, feeling retarded since I’m so behind everyone my age, feeling shame because I know if anyone knew I was khhv they’d laugh at me and wouldn’t respect me etc).

• +1
Reactions: RftH and Deleted member 12688
I was having a conversation w some niggas on my discord and i gotta tell y’all bout it.

If you’re in high school, your goal should be to find a gl virgin that wants to LTR IMMEDIATELY

The only time a girl will truly love u is if ur her first time/she liked u as a teen

Any girl that u fw after high school has already gone through all the love she has and is only with you for either your money (Ltr) or a very replaceable and temporary attraction to your looks (Ons)

So if you’re a youngcel you should be looksmaxxing hard as fuck right now, wasting 0 time. Injecting T, peptides, HGH, gymmaxxing, social circle maxing, everything my nigga. Cuz you will never have the high school experience ever in your life again.

You’ll never have the good and genuine moments u have with a friend group in high school (Going to the beach w friends, smoking weed at the hangout spot u got w ur bros, friday/saturday night house parties etc) or experience real love with a cute virgin JB u like, or even experience the dopamine u get having clout at your school (frequent IOIs, party invitations, everyone wants to hang out, etc) unless you actually get up out your ass and looksmax/NTmaxx

THESE ARE THE BEST YEARS OF YOUR LIFE, THEYRE IRREPLACEABLE NO MATTER WHAT COPING OLDCELS SAY. LOOKSMAX AND NTMAXX NOW OR REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @portuguesecel @Latebloomer10 @JustMewbrah @Adriana Lima @StrangerDanger @Jagged0 @Maesthetic @Hopelessmofoker
Legit theory guys who get laid during HS with pure untainted jbs will never have it as easy again with bitter post prime whores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Sny and Deleted member 12688

Thoughts?
Legit af post some guys here that may be below average got lucky with some really nice girls, even if they are framelets or whatever( might be cause I live in a shithole but idk)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
honestly fuck girls nigga, it’s all about PARTY TIME 🥳🥳🥳
dance GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987

Thoughts?
Well , I spent my prime years avoiding girls and studying like a mad man and now I'm about to graduate with a bachelor degree but it's not over (yet)...I'll try my best to land and impregnate a 18-25 year old girl as a 35+ year old norwooded man with a successful career.:redpill::redpill::redpill:

• JFL
Reactions: RftH
Brutal. But yeah good advice painfully true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
How do I find a teen virgin if I’m not in high school anymore?

over, high school really does determine your life

• +1
How do I find a teen virgin if I’m not in high school anymore?

over, high school really does determine your life
They aren`t they already fantasizes about taking 9 inches dick it`s over

• So Sad
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
damn hurts thats its true. I have same friend group from high school and were still so close so that how I know its true.

but what hurts for me is I never had a girlfriend in high school and my girlfriend did. she was my first love and I was not hers. feels bad

• +1