Everybody Here Respects Now

D

Deleted member 5349

Banned
Joined
Feb 18, 2020
Posts
4,051
Reputation
8,664
Everybody here respects me so much more now that I am bluecel. This means my content was good when I was a greycel and people assumed I was stupid because I was a greycel. The shitty, zero IQ, retard greycels ruin it for the greycels that are actually good posters and make good content
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
manlet
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, crosshold and Deleted member 2486
Greycels are scum. Its known
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
Taking your street-cred on an internet forum seriously is a bit worrying son
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Patrick Baitman and Effortless
You're no different than plebbit soys who jerk off to their karma :feelsuhh::soy:
 
Patrick Baitman
 

Similar threads

B
Replies
29
Views
180
bibodude
B
Lorence
Replies
0
Views
17
Lorence
Lorence
beyondwego
Replies
19
Views
61
horseman
horseman
thehand
Replies
3
Views
48
gandylite.
gandylite.
Lorence
Replies
4
Views
52
jeremyy
jeremyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top