Everybody on this forum mogs me to death facially

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
I am objectively an 1.5/10
I am mogged by 99% of this forum
Even Zero and CurrySuicide mogs me
And I am dead serious about that too

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and SLA
Currysuicide is the king of subhumans no way he mogs u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
20220813 230141

If i wasnt 5"6 I could mog you with softmax tbh

Over for me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
View attachment 1822300

If i wasnt 5"6 I could mog you with softmax tbh

Over for me.
No. I easily mog you to brutal suicide if I softmaxxed everything in my face

Even right now looking like a 1.5/10 I look slightly better than you

You're not even human, I don't include you in the race

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, n0rthface, Deleted member 5455 and 10 others
4 psl I told you y r u posting this everywhere
you were voted lower psl and smv so if im 4psl what does that make you subhuman south indian dirt brown shitskin streetshitter?

you were voted lower psl and smv so if im 4psl what does that make you subhuman south indian dirt brown shitskin streetshitter?
If I rate yourself and myself objective without beef I’m 4.5 psl and ur 4 psl. However you only have potential for 4.5 psl while I have potential for 5.5 psl

If I rate yourself and myself objective without beef I’m 4.5 psl and ur 4 psl. However you only have potential for 4.5 psl while I have potential for 5.5 psl
Not correct

Your 3.7 psl without curry tax with potential for htn in India(mtn)

@zv1212 is 4.2 psl with imho much higher facial threshold then you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
Not correct

Your 3.7 psl without curry tax with potential for htn in India(mtn)

@zv1212 is 4.2 psl with imho much higher facial threshold then you
Nope the guy is leanmaxed and yet has 0 harmony while I’m 20 percent bf and already have hollow cheeks. We’re in different leagues

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón

• +1
Nope the guy is leanmaxed and yet has 0 harmony while I’m 20 percent bf and already have hollow cheeks. We’re in different leagues
Not true and you dont have hollow cheeks and your leaner then you think

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
you admitted to check sucking in that picture you worthless shitskin

also admitted to using filters to make yourself less brown. there is nothing you have on me

Not true and you dont have hollow cheeks and your leaner then you think
Nah bro but keep coping u kids need copes to get u through teen years after a while ull know ur reality

• Hmm...
Nah bro but keep coping u kids need copes to get u through teen years after a while ull know ur reality
I can’t ever tell if your larpinf or completely deluded and a narcissistic basterd

you admitted to check sucking in that picture you worthless shitskin

also admitted to using filters to make yourself less brown. there is nothing you have on me
You’re a ugly rat .people who aren’t biased for or against you say it to your face but u chose to ignore them and cope. Even people who used to hate me say I am chadlite in india now even though I’m 21 percent bf. I admitted to cheek sucks in that pic but I have hollow cheeks in certain lighting without cheek sucking u dumb midget mutt. You on the other hand have 0 harmony or potential for hollow cheeks. You’re boring me now putting both u kids on ignore.

I can’t ever tell if your larpinf or completely deluded and a narcissistic basterd
Keep coping fat ugly fungal put u on ignore as well

• Hmm...
E70CE881 7CA4 461A AF88 68B0F83B0779

disassemble your face and reassemble it again with craniofacial osteotomies adjusting the lateral and projection measurements.