They ban me from .is so i explain my life with 1,57

Just go to Latin America nigga, my 164cm friend said he felt like a chad there. The people are midgets
@ConfusedBolivian has to be a Terachad there then jfl

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
Bro focus on some sport and become a master in some sport. Win olympics and get a lot of money and then you will have everything.
Please just sportmaxx and it will pay off.
I am in the most demanding football neighborhood in Spain and I am better than average, nobody gives me the ball, my only problem is the jumps and the bodies that are literally due to my height.

If I have gotten girlfriends in Europe, imagine there, but the problem is my offspring.
why tf would you care about offspirng lmao? @optimisticzoomer

I'm 6'0 and I'd date a midget girl if I could idgaf about offspring
That's what I am, that photo is from 2021, nowadays I'm maxed out on almost everything
cool
I am in the most demanding football neighborhood in Spain and I am better than average, nobody gives me the ball, my only problem is the jumps and the bodies that are literally due to my height.
just believe in yourself bro you're the next Messi just hop on MK677 bro

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
good, you needed to be nerfed somehow

why tf would you care about offspirng lmao? @optimisticzoomer

I'm 6'0 and I'd date a midget girl if I could idgaf about offspring
the meaning of life is to reproduce
just believe in yourself bro you're the next Messi just hop on MK677 bro
nah ur joking ,If somatropin doesn't make me grow, imagine the mk, which is like calling it the stupid brother of the growth hormone.
but thank u anyways

By the way, I see that you have a photo of Hamza...

Hamza supports the Redpill because he is about 1.80m tall

• JFL
Reactions: say∅, Jonas2k7, hopecel and 1 other person
the meaning of life is to reproduce
how can I reproduce when I'm a virgin at 20?
nah ur joking ,If somatropin doesn't make me grow, imagine the mk, which is like calling it the stupid brother of the growth hormone.
but thank u anyways
wtf is your new pfp? falangist looksmaxxers fuck off!!!!
By the way, I see that you have a photo of Hamza...

Hamza supports the Redpill because he is about 1.80m tall
most of his followers are what incels call "manlets"

he's got top 1% face so heightpill doesn't apply to him

• JFL
Reactions: say∅ and hopecel
I am 17 years old and I am 1.57m tall and I live in Spain. I am hot and very handsome and I have a great personality. If I could rate it I would rate it 8/10. Let's talk about my big problem, height. I have Chihuahua syndrome. Normally short men are the ones who get more agitated because they are always hostile and can't stay calm. Short men are also more likely to lack confidence and motivation. Well, as explained, I have only had two girlfriends in my life. Normally it takes a tall guy in Spain a week to find a STABLE partner, while it takes me 6 to 9 months for a girl to end up liking me a little. Why so much? Well, they tell me that they convince themselves that they are not attracted to a short man. My first girlfriend I think I was a little bit taller than her but as soon as a taller man treats her normally they forget about me. My two ex-partners regret being with me. And my last ex-partner cried every night because she was ashamed of being with me (She was taller than me)

Well, both of them have left me. Remember, short friends, the difference between a best friend and a boyfriend is physical attraction.

Now with my family. In my family, I have always been discriminated against. They didn't let me go out until I was 16 because they were afraid I would be raped because of my short stature. My two brothers don't respect me. And it should be noted that my mother's boyfriend is always hostile towards me and doesn't respect me. We have had several fights and because of my short stature I have had to defend myself (I am 100% sure that if I were tall he would think things through better).

Now in sports, I play soccer in the most competitive neighborhood in Spain, I am very good, too much (I'm not joking) but due to my short stature when I humiliate a person taller than me I get kicked, very hard kicks that could finish me off, being short I often lose the ball and my teammates don't want to pass it to me.

Being short I have less speed and less strength but I'm still good, but this world only cares about appearance so they usually call me bad (even though I'm physically strong)

At school I have suffered bullying and the girls I have liked are in love with my bullying. My bullying became one of my best friends, he is (1.90) tall.

It is not worth living life being a short man. I have decided that within 2 months I will take my own life to end all these unnecessary humiliations.

My short stature has given me addictions, anxiety, lack of confidence, unnecessary hatred, my mental health is in tatters,

Being short, people have treated me like shit, always making them feel sorry for me, and that can cause problems like shyness in childhood.
Share your story to Reddit, those cynic retards don't believe in the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Jan Pol
Share your story to Reddit, those cynic retards don't believe in the blackpill.
They delete all my posts as if I were insulting them all and I am the shortest on the forum

make viral

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
They delete all my posts as if I were insulting them all and I am the shortest on the forum

make viral

how tall are your parents? do you have any siblings and how tall are they?

Shut Up u subhuman Chihuahua

Be a man , think all thoughts and increase knowledge for a world takeover

Putin Being a manlet hasn't stopped him
he's bald as well.
Ukrainains should strap him down to a chair and force him to make a .org account
Ultimate payback

I am 17 years old and I am 1.57m tall and I live in Spain. I am hot and very handsome and I have a great personality. If I could rate it I would rate it 8/10. Let's talk about my big problem, height. I have Chihuahua syndrome. Normally short men are the ones who get more agitated because they are always hostile and can't stay calm. Short men are also more likely to lack confidence and motivation. Well, as explained, I have only had two girlfriends in my life. Normally it takes a tall guy in Spain a week to find a STABLE partner, while it takes me 6 to 9 months for a girl to end up liking me a little. Why so much? Well, they tell me that they convince themselves that they are not attracted to a short man. My first girlfriend I think I was a little bit taller than her but as soon as a taller man treats her normally they forget about me. My two ex-partners regret being with me. And my last ex-partner cried every night because she was ashamed of being with me (She was taller than me)

Well, both of them have left me. Remember, short friends, the difference between a best friend and a boyfriend is physical attraction.

Now with my family. In my family, I have always been discriminated against. They didn't let me go out until I was 16 because they were afraid I would be raped because of my short stature. My two brothers don't respect me. And it should be noted that my mother's boyfriend is always hostile towards me and doesn't respect me. We have had several fights and because of my short stature I have had to defend myself (I am 100% sure that if I were tall he would think things through better).

Now in sports, I play soccer in the most competitive neighborhood in Spain, I am very good, too much (I'm not joking) but due to my short stature when I humiliate a person taller than me I get kicked, very hard kicks that could finish me off, being short I often lose the ball and my teammates don't want to pass it to me.

Being short I have less speed and less strength but I'm still good, but this world only cares about appearance so they usually call me bad (even though I'm physically strong)

At school I have suffered bullying and the girls I have liked are in love with my bullying. My bullying became one of my best friends, he is (1.90) tall.

It is not worth living life being a short man. I have decided that within 2 months I will take my own life to end all these unnecessary humiliations.

My short stature has given me addictions, anxiety, lack of confidence, unnecessary hatred, my mental health is in tatters,

Being short, people have treated me like shit, always making them feel sorry for me, and that can cause problems like shyness in childhood.
Vives en madrid?