Everybody says I'm "sweet"

ihatereddit

ihatereddit

Kraken
Brutal goofypill, I will never evilmaxx, I will never be a bad boy, I am permanently stuck as a meek beta faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Manletmachine, Dr. Bludy and 5 others
high trust mogger

How do they phrase it in spanish? there is no real translation for sweet in spanish.

How do they phrase it in spanish? there is no real translation for sweet in spanish.
I don't know that's what my mom said people say about me I don't know the words exactly they don't say it to my face

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Brutal goofypill, I will never evilmaxx, I will never be a bad boy, I am permanently stuck as a meek beta faggot
Similar situation here. I get mistaken for a woman even though I look like an ogre twink. I guess they are just fucking with me.

Similar situation here. I get mistaken for a woman even though I look like an ogre twink. I guess they are just fucking with me.
nah i saw u
u could transition if u wanted to tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
thats cause you never had trauma. I can be evil without effort.

I don't know that's what my mom said people say about me I don't know the words exactly they don't say it to my face

Maybe they are right and you have some attractiveness, are there females where you work? (old hags don't count as females).

Sweet and GL = Slayer

Sweet and normie or below = Virgin

Maybe they are right and you have some attractiveness, are there females where you work? (old hags don't count as females).
No only men
Once a cute foid walked in and I stared at her ass for like 2 minutes though jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
"Suave"?
There are a bunch of famous songs about "sweet" guys with the word suave in the title.