Everybody should be on a high carb diet with enough protein

mug

mug

Kraken
Im going to link videos that explain why.

But TLDE

If you are wanting to leanmaxx

Eat whole food carbs and beef with little fat and drink 0 fat milk.

Carbs preserve muscle and its the easiest way to get shredded.

(Your body uses fat to create hormones and if you have stored fat it can use that, obviously you need fat if you are lean)

If you want to bulk.

Eat high carb and high fat with less protein,

Drink whole milk, eat spaghetti and potatoes and beef (ruminant animals)

If you want to maintain, eat high carb, low fat and medium protein.

Both Mike Mentzer and Ray Peat knew this about carbs while the mainstream was telling you they are bad.

Sure excessive consumption is, but that goes for everything.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, Suns9999, BeanletMogger and 7 others
No way goy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, autistic_tendencies, Jova and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Suns9999
@Never Get Up eviscerate this carb eating faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, greycel, Suns9999 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, Suns9999 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Jova
bears cure their insulin resistance by gorging on honey after hibernating
Honey and processed sugar are not the same.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, Suns9999 and Jova
  • JFL
Post rep ratio :hnghn:
I know your like 12 because you didnt even debunk my claim about carnivore being the equivalent of taking the redpill...

blackpill diet is peatism

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I know your like 12 because you didnt even debunk my claim about carnivore being the equivalent of taking the redpill...

blackpill diet is peatism

Nigga you've been on lookmaxxing since 2019 and still a fat ass how :feelskek:

• JFL
Nigga you've been on lookmaxxing since 2019 and still a fat ass how :feelskek:
too much fat consumption. if you are actually on carnivore i might believe you

whats your daily meals look like?

• JFL
yeah obviously not but carbs are good for you, when you eat carbs your giving your cells the necessary nutrients to produce energy, lower stress, produce more T, when you eat low carb your body is using the stress metabolism, and is actually burning fat, but that makes it hard for your body to use fat because when you do keto / fast / carnivore, your body is releasing fatty acids into the cells especially if you had seed oils before, and the fatty acids have a soap like structure that destroy your mitochondria.

whereas if you eat carbs, fatty acids are taken into the liver and processed there for making hormones instead of powering cells, and fats actually do this at rest, they power your muscle cells at rest but when you have cortisol (exercising, running ) your muscles need sugar

• JFL
too much fat consumption. if you are actually on carnivore i might believe you

whats your daily meals look like?
What my mum cooks me so mostly eggs, beef, chicken, a variety of veggies sometimes fruit and dark chocolate sometimes

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Jova and 1 other person
What my mum cooks me so mostly eggs, beef, chicken, a variety of veggies sometimes fruit and dark chocolate sometimes
I eat what my mom makes me too, but veggies, fruit, and chocolate are all carbs.

eating meat doesn't make you a carnivore, exclusively eating meat and animal products does.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Suns9999, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
Trend hopper lesbian men need to stop pretending all carbs are bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, Suns9999, piec and 1 other person
Trend hopper lesbian men need to stop pretending all carbs are bad.
I think excessive sugar is bad in any context

but eating high carb is very healthy, and its not my opinion because Ray Peat already did the research for this shit.
even Mike Mentzer knows about it.

• JFL
I eat what my mom makes me too, but veggies, fruit, and chocolate are all carbs.

eating meat doesn't make you a carnivore, exclusively eating meat and animal products does.
Ik I was making a joke if you couldn't tell

• JFL
Just eat everything theory

• JFL
peatfags :bigbrain:
meanwhile carnivore niggers :feelsuhh:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and mug
peatfags :bigbrain:
meanwhile carnivore niggers :feelsuhh:
carnivores be like

" i ate so much beef that having an apple made me puke out my guts, but its okay because my body knows apples are evil now XD"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and piec
Honey is not just sugar.
It's majority carbs

100g of honey will have around 70ish grams of carbs

It just has a lower GI index meaning it releases gradually therefore not spiking insulin etc.

Hence why honey is a good sweetener

@Bdot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bdot, Suns9999 and psychomandible
(loses argument)

"i was joking"

this is what carnivorism does to the brain
You're a retard if you coufn5 tell I literally made a nuts sliding across our face joke

• JFL
@Never Get Up

• JFL
Let’s live debate with face cams on

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and greycel
1. There are 0 100% controlled, long term studies with humans locked in labs for multiple decades to provide proof on ANY aspect of health and nutrition science.

2. ALL exogenous carbohydrates break down into glucose leading to raised glucose levels which is UNDOUBTEDLY the cause of diabetes (elevated blood glucose).

3. Humans evolved off of the animal fat and muscle meat of large ruminant animals, NOT plants.

4. You can eat carbohydrates alone without animal fat or protein (veganism), however if you do so for multiple years, your health will fail on you. 84% of vegans quit around the 5 year mark on average. Most experienced catastrophic heath problems.

5. If you mix carbohydrates and fats (omnivore diet), then you will be activating the Randle Cycle 24/7 also known as chronic inflammation.

6. The glycation from the carbohydrates will be persistent no matter how much you work out. You can not outrun a bad diet such as eating carbohydrate plant toxins.

7. When it comes to science, you base it off of HARD FACTS, not associations. Your claim that certain populations live longer due to a certain lifestyle (even though you yourself are not observing what they eat at EVERY meal), is just a fallacy and incompetent misanthropic Dunning-Kruger.

• JFL
watch this video before responding

Calorie - a unit of energy equivalent to the heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 °C.

1. Calories are units of heat energy

2. Heat has no mass therefor can not be brought to rest via consumption

3. What you and every other incompetent, low IQ specimen are referring to is MASS input and output

• JFL
1. There are 0 100% controlled, long term studies with humans locked in labs for multiple decades to provide proof on ANY aspect of health and nutrition science.

2. ALL exogenous carbohydrates break down into glucose leading to raised glucose levels which is UNDOUBTEDLY the cause of diabetes (elevated blood glucose).

3. Humans evolved off of the animal fat and muscle meat of large ruminant animals, NOT plants.

4. You can eat carbohydrates alone without animal fat or protein (veganism), however if you do so for multiple years, your health will fail on you. 84% of vegans quit around the 5 year mark on average. Most experienced catastrophic heath problems.

5. If you mix carbohydrates and fats (omnivore diet), then you will be activating the Randle Cycle 24/7 also known as chronic inflammation.

6. The glycation from the carbohydrates will be persistent no matter how much you work out. You can not outrun a bad diet such as eating carbohydrate plant toxins.

7. When it comes to science, you base it off of HARD FACTS, not associations. Your claim that certain populations live longer due to a certain lifestyle (even though you yourself are not observing what they eat at EVERY meal), is just a fallacy and incompetent misanthropic Dunning-Kruger.
God made humans to eat fruits in the garden of eve.

Insulin puts sugar in the cells for energy insulin resistance is when your body isnt used to eating sugar

You need to eat more sugar to cure diabetes

When you dont eat glucose your body dissolves your muscles to be used as fuel

• JFL
Incorrect. All carbohydrates carbohydrates break down into glucose except for fructose. It doesn’t matter if it’s “processed” or not.

• JFL
Incorrect. All carbohydrates carbohydrates break down into glucose except for fructose. It doesn’t matter if it’s “processed” or not.
go through the ray peat clips

• JFL
Im not saying to go vegan, thats stupid, im saying you can control your energy and adipose tissue by consuming mostly carbs and protein with little fat if you have adipose stores because your body uses them for hormones when not in starvation mode.

When you are healthy weight you can eat higher fat.

When you are in ketosis or carnivore your fat cells destroy your mitochondria

• JFL
he just quotes bart kay...

RP is way further ahead of bart kay.
Says I only quote 1 person, yet you yourself spammed Ray Peat videos thinking that a competent developing nutritionist such as myself would take you seriously. You just contradicted yourself.

1. I have multiple sources of credit I can obtain perspectives from such as Dr. Gary Fettke, Edward A. Goeke, CarnivorMuscle, etc.

2. Someone who is eager in learning the science not only listens to others views, but implements aspects into their own lives. It’s called observational evidence.

• JFL
Im not saying to go vegan, thats stupid, im saying you can control your energy and adipose tissue by consuming mostly carbs and protein with little fat if you have adipose stores because your body uses them for hormones when not in starvation mode.

When you are healthy weight you can eat higher fat.

Then you clearly don’t understand the what the Randle Cycle is. This is what I mean that you’re not competent enough to listen and go do your own research.

• JFL
You need to eat more sugar to cure diabetes
Diabetes is literally defined as elevated blood glucose levels. So why in the fuck would be consuming more sugar help relieve diabetes when the cause is TOO MUCH GLUCOSE??!

You are either retarded or a jew

• JFL
When you dont eat glucose your body dissolves your muscles to be used as fuel
Absolutely incorrect. When you don’t pour carbohydrates down your neck, your body produces its own glucose with the help of the fat you eat from animals through gluconeogenesis.

The only time when protein is converted into glucose is when eating an excess amount past your satiety signaling levels which in itself is almost impossible to do. The other instance is when all the fat used for energy is gone so your body turns into its protein source as a fuel when you’re starving.

• JFL
Since we’re just going to spam videos

• JFL
he just quotes bart kay...

RP is way further ahead of bart kay.
Also, the reason I tend to lean towards his approach more is because he is the highest IQ carnivore promoter on YouTube along side Edward A. Goeke.

And how does that even discredit what he is saying as incorrect? Can you provide any evidence that is so?

• JFL
You’re so wrong that at this point I don’t even feel bad for your low IQ.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and psychomandible
Looks like he shit his pants when I showed up
Most of his response to you was so wrong even Jews disagree :forcedsmile: Also could you send me any studys that prove your point as I do want to learn more about nutrition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Never Get Up