Everybody should be on a high carb diet with enough protein

Carbs are the most useless macronutrient. They can only be converted into energy or stored as glycogen.

Meanwhile proteins and fats can also be converted into the same, but they also function in other things.

You can have a diet completely devoid of carbs. You can't have a diet devoid of protein or fat (ik I have a very low fat intake but like I said, I'm on a cut - this is temporary).

What Mentzer said about carbs being protein sparing is just logically irrelevant. Ofc they're protein sparing, because they contain calories. So if you're in a deficit and you eat carbs you'll reduce your deficit and your body won't be catabolizing. But you can do the same eating fats or proteins.

As far as him saying carbs are part of hydration. Like I said, your body can convert fats and proteins into sugars and then into glycogen.

Excluding carbs doesn't do you any good other than maybe to reduce calories, but then you'd be restricting vegetables which have so much fiber they'd do you more good to just eat them.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Most of his response to you was so wrong even Jews disagree :forcedsmile: Also could you send me any studys that prove your point as I do want to learn more about nutrition
These are my 4 main carnivore influencers I listen to on a daily basis.

Prof. Bart Kay
Edward A. Goeke
Dr. Gary Fettke
Dr. Paul Mason

But always remember, don’t just listen to everything someone tells you. Experiment yourself and observe others around you. Science is very complex and we don’t just have the power to prove everything. Most of the “science” nowadays is paid off and based upon associations, not cause and effect outcomes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Suns9999 and greycel
These are my 4 main carnivore influencers I listen to on a daily basis.
What's the point of learning so much about it if you're so confident already? I mean what practicality do you get out of this? It's just fascination? I get why researchers would care about it, but why do you care past the point of knowing it's the best? why the tiny details interest you? just eat meat and that's it. You use lot of things in life that you don't know how they work, but you know they work. Why you care? just trying to understand. If I believed it so strongly, I would just follow it and let it do its thing.

• JFL
What's the point of learning so much about it if you're so confident already? I mean what practicality do you get out of this? It's just fascination? I get why researchers would care about it, but why do you care past the point of knowing it's the best? why the tiny details interest you? just eat meat and that's it. You use lot of things in life that you don't know how they work, but you know they work. Why you care? just trying to understand. If I believed it so strongly, I would just follow it and let it do its thing.
Why do you care to respond? If you believed so strongly that carnivore is not ideal, then why even debate with anyone? Why are you writing me paragraphs?

• JFL
Why do you care to respond? If you believed so strongly that carnivore is not ideal, then why even debate with anyone? Why are you writing me paragraphs?
Is that your response? I'm not anti carnivore. I was curious. I guess there's not much into it besides filling up time.

• JFL
Is that your response? I'm not anti carnivore. I was curious. I guess there's not much into it besides filling up time.
I constantly talk about it because I’m passionate behind the science. You are not black pilled if you’re still eating carbohydrates.

• JFL
I constantly talk about it because I’m passionate behind the science. You are not black pilled if you’re still eating carbohydrates.
You didn't get the question or you're too lazy to answer. It's alright. It's just amazement or what? there's no practicality for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin and Suns9999
Im going to link videos that explain why.

But TLDE

If you are wanting to leanmaxx

Eat whole food carbs and beef with little fat and drink 0 fat milk.

Carbs preserve muscle and its the easiest way to get shredded.

(Your body uses fat to create hormones and if you have stored fat it can use that, obviously you need fat if you are lean)

If you want to bulk.

Eat high carb and high fat with less protein,

Drink whole milk, eat spaghetti and potatoes and beef (ruminant animals)

If you want to maintain, eat high carb, low fat and medium protein.

Both Mike Mentzer and Ray Peat knew this about carbs while the mainstream was telling you they are bad.

Sure excessive consumption is, but that goes for everything.
True, protein is for repair only while carbs fuel the workout itself.
Carbs is the way to go.

• JFL
True, protein is for repair only while carbs fuel the workout itself.
Carbs is the way to go.
You’re correct!

Carbs are the way to go!

The way to go straight to the grave as a result of a shortened life span!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, PsychoH, Suns9999 and 1 other person
You’re correct!

Carbs are the way to go!

The way to go straight to the grave as a result of a shortened life span!
Thoughts on pescatarianism + fruits/vegetables?

Also does eating an only protein diet put stress on the body?

• JFL
Im going to link videos that explain why.

But TLDE

If you are wanting to leanmaxx

Eat whole food carbs and beef with little fat and drink 0 fat milk.

Carbs preserve muscle and its the easiest way to get shredded.

(Your body uses fat to create hormones and if you have stored fat it can use that, obviously you need fat if you are lean)

If you want to bulk.

Eat high carb and high fat with less protein,

Drink whole milk, eat spaghetti and potatoes and beef (ruminant animals)

If you want to maintain, eat high carb, low fat and medium protein.

Both Mike Mentzer and Ray Peat knew this about carbs while the mainstream was telling you they are bad.

Sure excessive consumption is, but that goes for everything.
If you are sub 15% body fat I think it's ideal to eat around 35% of your total calories in fats for optimal hormones, body and brain function regardless if you're cutting, maintaining, or bulking but particularly cutting. I usually eat 2500-3000 total calories which in fats equates to 875-1050 cals and 97-116g. Then I eat around 1g/lb of protein which is around 170g of protein and 680 calories. Then you just backfill the remaining amount with carbohydrates which in this case will be 945-1270 calories or 236-318g of carbohydrates.

Thoughts on pescatarianism + fruits/vegetables?

Also does eating an only protein diet put stress on the body?
1. You shouldn’t only eat sea food
2. Fruits and vegetables are not food for humans

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
You didn't get the question or you're too lazy to answer. It's alright. It's just amazement or what? there's no practicality for you.
Why do you do learn more about anything why do you debate other people if you believe in your own thing beacuse you want to learn and not everything is known what if. @Never Get Up decides his not going to keep researching and then later on down the line comes out new solid proof that a different diet is way better but beacuse he has stopped wanting to find out more beacuse he already has his opinion he well still be doing the same old thing even if iys proven to not be the most optimal

Why do you do learn more about anything why do you debate other people if you believe in your own thing beacuse you want to learn and not everything is known what if. @Never Get Up decides his not going to keep researching and then later on down the line comes out new solid proof that a different diet is way better but beacuse he has stopped wanting to find out more beacuse he already has his opinion he well still be doing the same old thing even if iys proven to not be the most optimal
Don’t even waste your time with such low IQ specimens. There’s 1 thing to be stupid and arrogant. Then there’s another to be ignorant, but willing to learn via higher intellectuals.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and psychomandible
Don’t even waste your time with such low IQ specimens. There’s 1 thing to be stupid and arrogant. Then there’s another to be ignorant, but willing to learn via higher intellectuals.
This is the exact problem is that people nowadays think that they know everything and don't try to challenge their ideas and then when someone does try and learn they get confused like it's alien to them

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and greycel
This is the exact problem is that people nowadays think that they know everything and don't try to challenge their ideas and then when someone does try and learn they get confused like it's alien to them
That’s due to the brain fog caused by the consumption of plant toxins.

Once you go carnivore, your optimism and eager to seek more knowledge vastly increases.

That’s due to the brain fog caused by the consumption of plant toxins.

Once you go carnivore, your optimism and eager to seek more knowledge vastly increases.
If this is true (I'm not saying you're wrong but i still have a open mind) then everyone is cooked when I go carnivore

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
Incorrect.
Nope, honey is not the same as processed sugar.
All carbohydrates carbohydrates break down into glucose except for fructose. It doesn’t matter if it’s “processed” or not.
“All men produce sperm with their testocles, it doesn’t matter if they’re black or white, thus all men are the same.”

Quick question: are “same” and “similar” the same thing?

It obviously depends. I have a super fast metabolism and can eat literally 5000-7000 calories at 25 without doing too much Sport and do not get particularly overweight and my blood sugar also maintains a fairly normal value. Blood work was also relatively fine.
In my case I need many carbs to feel refreshed and awake. Though this is obviously not healthy. Just the damage is relatively lower or the trashhold for these individuals is just higher.
High protein is a must, although not excessively. You can preserve large portions of muscle without even liftring in the meantime simply by consuming adequate and high protein amounts.