Everybody wants you to look good, nobody wants you to do anything about it (or how to hide looksmaxx)

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Attractive people are treated better, fact.

In every area of life it is much easier to be an attractive person (especially as a man). It is not only about sexual attraction, even male colleagues, classmates, friends, random people, everyone will treat you better the higher your PSL is. Everybody wants you to look good!

But nobody wants you to lookmaxx.
As a man you are only allowed to shower, brush your teeth and trim your beard, every other looksmax is socially frowned upon by men. If anyone will find out what you guys are doing to looksmaxx, it would be your social death sentence. I do remeber a post from @eduardkoopman about this.

Imagine you have a solid office job and at lunch everyone is sitting together and some foid asks you in front of all your colleagues "did you dye your eyebrows?" Over, out social death sentence, nobody will take you seriously or respect you anymore.
I remember a guy in college who always used makeup to fake better skin. EVERYONE noticed it and EVERYONE blasphemed behind his back.

Just foids are allowed to fake looks, men have to look good naturally.

JFL if you take two weeks off to fly to Dr. Taban to get almond eye surgery. Everyone will notice when you get back. And everyone will speak behind your back.

So how can you hide drastic looksmaxxes? For example:
Rhino -> just say respiratory distress
MSE and other things -> just say nagging problems/breathing problems/dental problems

Many youngcells will not understand this, but if you are standing in life with a running career this is an important point. How does one looksmaxxed secretly? Especially when it comes to directly noticeable things like implants, surgery and so on.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 9568, Chintuck22 and 24 others
Good thread but honestly idgaf about what people think about my surgical transformation.

• +1
Reactions: Potentialcel, IndianJock, Taylorswift and 9 others
What do i say if someone asks ”lifestyle your jaw is looking amazing what did you do”

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Copeful and NarcyChadlite
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Schönling, Copeful and 5 others
Fuck em all and take every opportunity to looksmax , You know the truth , the blackpill , they dont

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 9568, Taylorswift and 6 others
What do i say if someone asks ”lifestyle your jaw is looking amazing what did you do”

"My doctor pushed me to get jaw surgery because my sleep apnea was becoming lifethreatening... now my jaw looks like it was sopposed to genetically to begin with... and i hear people tell me it looks better too... so im not complaining hahaha blah blah"

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Taylorswift, Deleted member 9699 and 7 others
"My doctor pushed me to get jaw surgery because my sleep apnea was becoming lifethreatening... now my jaw looks like it was sopposed to genetically to begin with... and i hear people tell me it looks better too... so im not complaining hahaha blah blah"
hahah normies are so braindead this would work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Taylorswift, Deleted member 9699 and 3 others
You can fake medical pretexts for most facial surgeries, LL is harder though. You have to make sure to liftmaxx for a good while before then wear flats after and liemaxx telling them you grew with HGH and hope nobody actually knows how HGH works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and CursedOne
An active career?
Sure, or still studycelling?

I'm 29 years old and lead a team of 12 people in a company with 300 employees, office jobs/consulting. I can't come to work overnight with 20ml fillers on my face, that would be my death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and ascentium
You can fake medical pretexts for most facial surgeries, LL is harder though. You have to make sure to liftmaxx for a good while before then wear flats after and liemaxx telling them you grew with HGH and hope nobody actually knows how HGH works

Yes, every 3 months add another inch of insoles until you reach the target LL height. In bodybuilding this is called progressive overload :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascentium, IWantToMax, Deleted member 6963 and 3 others
Oooo
Sure, or still studycelling?

I'm 29 years old and lead a team of 12 people in a company with 300 employees, office jobs/consulting. I can't come to work overnight with 20ml fillers on my face, that would be my death sentence.
Oooh I see, yes makes perfect sense but tbh doubt you'd even be able to afford that, 20ml would cost around 20k dead serious

I'm a NEET but I do have a degree in chemical engineering, I have yet to get my PhD so I'll be able to create new drugs (medications) and sell them to big Pharma

Oooo

Oooh I see, yes makes perfect sense but tbh doubt you'd even be able to afford that, 20ml would cost around 20k dead serious

I'm a NEET but I do have a degree in chemical engineering, I have yet to get my PhD so I'll be able to create new drugs (medications) and sell them to big Pharma
good idea
somebody asked you irl about your fillers?

good idea
somebody asked you irl about your fillers?
Oh yeah. She asked me what I had done to my face, I just told her "I've started working out". She actually believed it hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Germania
Makeing it medical. Helps often to shut stuff up.

You put some cream on your face, faggotery?
Yeah, sunblock. Skin cancer run in our family, so need to protect from sun.

For beard grooming and hair they are pretty forgiving. Except, wig for baldness or colouring hair.

Surgery. Make up some medical nonsense reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Zeta ascended, Chadelite and 3 others
three things
ghost everyone( kinda rash)
abandon all inhibition and don't give a fuck( many cannot bear to do this)
deny, deny, deny( make up shit or just lie, explain you had an underlying condition, a stunning weight loss or muscle gain transformation)
at the end of the day ascend or die, it's that simple. 10 mm of bone could cut out a significant chunk of the cortisol your experiencing in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 245, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Mongrelcel and Germania
For beard grooming and hair they are pretty forgiving. Except, wig for baldness or colouring hair.
Yes, the media here is always joking about celebrities getting hair transplant.

They asked the coach publicly in front of cameras at the press conference what he did with his eyebrows. He says he got permanent make-up . Roughly resolved with confidence, but still awkward af.

I'm just gonna follow in salludons footsteps and whenever someone asks about my bimax and rhino I'll say it's mewing. I'll even make posts on the mewing subreddit to fool them jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 5891, BigNoseSlavcel and 4 others
dy wants you to lookmaxx. As a man you are only allowed to shower, brush your teeth and trim your beard, every other looksmax is socially frowned upon by men. I
I am basically following everything you said.
I only told about my rhino to my friend very very close to me.
Never speak about surgeries done on your face.
I am already heightfrauding from 177cm to 183cm, After LL I will be 185cm. that wont be a difference.

giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and NarcyChadlite
I had a tiny bit of zygo growth, but helped a lot with masseter botox which took their time to show "base" results: ultimately I got those lines under zygos that go towards the ears. Everyone commented on me looking different and better and if it was weight loss. I just said " yesI must have lost weight during the pandemic" and it was fine.

Yes, the media here is always joking about celebrities getting hair transplant.

They asked the coach publicly in front of cameras at the press conference what he did with his eyebrows. He says he got permanent make-up . Roughly resolved with confidence, but still awkward af.

huge fail, say you didnt notice anything strange with your brows, ask them back if they see sunburns or any other stupid shit. act ignorant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11212
Rhino = I can't breathe and bad nasal
Bimax = I cant sleep sleep apnea and I have hard time swallow
Mse = no one will notice it unless you talk about JFL at your IQ
hair transplant = I took vitamin and oils and I grow my hair back
lip lift = no one will notice it
Chin implants or genio = same as bimax (better swallowing)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
If I get rhino I will say deviated septum
MSE I will say OSA

In every area of life it is much easier to be an attractive person (especially as a man). It is not only about sexual attraction, even male colleagues, classmates, friends, random people, everyone will treat you better the higher your PSL is. Everybody wants you to look good!

As a man you are only allowed to shower, brush your teeth and trim your beard, every other looksmax is socially frowned upon by men. If anyone will find out what you guys are doing to looksmaxx, it would be your social death sentence. I do remeber a post from @eduardkoopman about this.

Imagine you have a solid office job and at lunch everyone is sitting together and some foid asks you in front of all your colleagues "did you dye your eyebrows?" Over, out social death sentence, nobody will take you seriously or respect you anymore.
I remember a guy in college who always used makeup to fake better skin. EVERYONE noticed it and EVERYONE blasphemed behind his back.

JFL if you take two weeks off to fly to Dr. Taban to get almond eye surgery. Everyone will notice when you get back. And everyone will speak behind your back.

MSE and other things -> just say nagging problems/breathing problems/dental problems

Many youngcells will not understand this, but if you are standing in life with a running career this is an important point. How does one looksmaxxed secretly? Especially when it comes to directly noticeable things like implants, surgery and so on.
True people think i grew after i started using 4 inches lifts jfl.

Smth that we have is that we know instantly when slmeelne is frauding or looksmaxxing and we at the same time can almost completely hide it

That's why most celebrities hide their surgeries until death. Except Jimmy Carr cuz he's a black pilled legend.

Luckily my iq is not too low and i figured i'd say to everyone that each of my surgeries are for functional purposes.
High iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11212 and Mouthbreath

What about hair transplant? What will you say to excuse getting that done?

I'm still trying to figure out how I will be able to explain my 2month thailand vacation.. But I don't think I even have any social status to loose at this point.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
I'm still trying to figure out how I will be able to explain my 2month thailand vacation.. But I don't think I even have any social status to loose at this point.
Just say you have to meet a friend you made online, and if they want to see him just say that your phone had a virus that deleted photos and chats so when you actually go there you take a random pic with a random guy. After you come back say the Thai mafia killed him cause he was a drug dealer and you didn't know.
High T if you do this jfl.

Just use a story from a .me greycel theorem

Just say you have to meet a friend you made online, and if they want to see him just say that your phone had a virus that deleted photos and chats so when you actually go there you take a random pic with a random guy. After you come back say the Thai mafia killed him cause he was a drug dealer and you didn't know.
High T if you do this jfl.

Just use a story from a .me greycel theorem
traveling for two months to meet a guy I met online is honestly by far the most unbelievable part of the story. And if anyone believes me, they think I must be gay and found the love of my life.

• JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot
traveling for two months to meet a guy I met online is honestly by far the most unbelievable part of the story. And if anyone believes me, they think I must be gay and found the love of my life.
Lol i was trolling btw
I don't know much about your situation to help you, good luck bro

Just say "i go to Thailand for the scenery"

5z2vrt8amkpx.png

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and EverythingMattersCel
I'm just gonna follow in salludons footsteps and whenever someone asks about my bimax and rhino I'll say it's mewing. I'll even make posts on the mewing subreddit to fool them jfl
This is exactly what I'm planning to do, say mewing + chewing.
I'll even give people "advice" if they want to JFL :lul: :lul: :lul:
"Yeah bro mew hard with a gum on your palate"
"Oh it's not changing anything ? I've done that for 3 years ! keep trying !" :lul:

• WTF
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Normies would rather allow people who have genetic cancer risk (cancer medicine ) pass on their genes than subhuman doing looksmaxxx

Do you think some random sloot at a bar or club is going to notice you had surgery? As for family and friends, everyone is an NPC so who cares about what everybody else thinks...

Its not ""society"" preventing men from looksmaxxing, it's women not wanting to be frauded and keeping their advantage in the game
You really thinking other men are going to be worried about your eyebrows or eye shape?