BBC theory confirmed

CupOfCoffee

Fuck drugs and Normies who fuck eachother on drugs

jfl if you aren't cycling
microdosing LSD
microdosing psilocybin
modafinil
kratom

throughout the week to constantly be in an elevated state without risking any neurotoxicity

(actually jfl, I haven't even tried any of those substances yet, but I'm 1124 ng/dL so I'm basically permanently on drugs)
I haven't tried LSD or shrooms yet but i will try the microdosing thing. I cycle coffee, modafinil, kratom, nicotine, phenylpiracetam, phenibut. Occasionally I use weed or alcohol. But the king of all mood-boosting substances (for me) is plain old testosterone tbh

I haven't tried LSD or shrooms yet but i will try the microdosing thing. I cycle coffee, modafinil, kratom, nicotine, phenylpiracetam, phenibut. Occasionally I use weed or alcohol. But the king of all mood-boosting substances (for me) is plain old testosterone tbh
You blasting and cruising now?

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I did 8 grams of shrooms a year ago 10/10 would recommend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Zeta ascended and CupOfCoffee
Did you get it on the dark web?
Bro cmon stop trying to get everything off of the dark web, there's a thing called real life. It shouldn't be hard to find a dealer in such a major city like NYC. If I can get it you can get it

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Bro cmon stop trying to get everything off of the dark web, there's a thing called real life. It shouldn't be hard to find a dealer in such a major city like NYC. If I can get it you can get it
Only weed is easy to get out on the streets. Why would I asks 500 different people to get what I want?

Only weed is easy to get out on the streets. Why would I asks 500 different people to get what I want?
Try to find a high end dealer and ask him wether he has connections that offer shrooms. Shouldn't be hard, I live in a normal sized city and I know a dozens of them

Fuck man. I live in different world.

piracetam is meme

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and CupOfCoffee
i think that if you don't have warrior gene, nootropics like modafinil don't work. incel trait ngl 😳
not only i did not understand, but i didnt ask either

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3583
explain the stuff you cycle pls, how much you take, when you take it, the effects etc

explain the stuff you cycle pls, how much you take, when you take it, the effects etc
its cope man dknt bother, legit stuff are moda and adderall in high dose range, i say 600mg gor moda idk bout adderal

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and CupOfCoffee
i think that if you don't have warrior gene, nootropics like modafinil don't work. incel trait ngl 😳
Nah he's right, piracetam is pretty weak tbh, at least in the short term it doesn't do anything for me. Modafinil is very strong though, makes my eyes feel like they're gonna pop and slight jitters
its cope man dknt bother, legit stuff are moda and adderall in high dose range, i say 600mg gor moda idk bout adderal
That's a ridiculous dose lol dude
You blasting and cruising now?
Yeah, never coming off. I don't see why I shouldn't if my natty testosterone isn't optimal (I posted my test results last week)
My plan isn't perfect and sometimes I go off course, but generally:
Coffee (~4 cups) 2x per week. it's better taken on gym days, or when you have physical work or errands to run. Not bad for studying either. Take L-Theanine with it.
Modafinil (200mg) 2x per week. Best taken on days when u have lots of studying or quiet work, ideally not going out and socializing cuz it makes me a bit anxious and impatient too. Modafinil is NOT useful for gym or physical work in my experience. L-theanine is also very good with it.
Phenylpiracetam (200mg) 1x per week usually. I don't particularly like this stuff but it does have a noticeable effect if taken only once a week. When I take it more often it loses the effect for me. Good for when you want to do a high volume training session
Nicotine, I smoke 2-4 cigs one day per week cuz it's cheaper than other means. Gives a nice buzz throughout the a day but it's not enough to create dependence or addiction, nor is it particularly harmful to smoke such small quantities.
Kratom (~4g) 2x per week. I prefer fast strain kratom (white maeng da, diamond malay) and i usually down it when I'm going to be around other people to help with anxiety, and I usually stack it with one of the above substances. It's NOT good for studying for me, but it does seem to help with small talk and lowers my anxiety overall. It can be used by itself as well for a bit of balanced stimulation
Phenibut (1-2g) 1x per week. Occasionally I use it twice a week and sometimes I don't use it at all, it depends on the situation. This is my favorite legal drug. Best for socializing, going on dates, presentations. It is good by itself, but sometimes it's even better when combined with some coffee or kratom. Combining this with modafinil does not seem to work for me, feels like i took nothing basically.

Weed and alcohol whenever I'm with friends who want to get high, or with a girl, or I'm on a flight etc. I like weed more, i sometimes take 10-15mg of edibles before a workout, feels really good

Some drugs I plan on trying soon and maybe incorporating into my weekly cycles: LSD/psilocybin, klonopin/valium, adderall/vyvanse, wellbutrin, cabergoline

But testosterone is king still.

Just drink more water bro

Last edited:
Nah he's right, piracetam is pretty weak tbh, at least in the short term it doesn't do anything for me. Modafinil is very strong though, makes my eyes feel like they're gonna pop and slight jitters

That's a ridiculous dose lol dude

Yeah, never coming off. I don't see why I shouldn't if my natty testosterone isn't optimal (I posted my test results last week)

My plan isn't perfect and sometimes I go off course, but generally:
Coffee (~4 cups) 2x per week. it's better taken on gym days, or when you have physical work or errands to run. Not bad for studying either. Take L-Theanine with it.
Modafinil (200mg) 2x per week. Best taken on days when u have lots of studying or quiet work, ideally not going out and socializing cuz it makes me a bit anxious and impatient too. Modafinil is NOT useful for gym or physical work in my experience. L-theanine is also very good with it.
Phenylpiracetam (200mg) 1x per week usually. I don't particularly like this stuff but it does have a noticeable effect if taken only once a week. When I take it more often it loses the effect for me. Good for when you want to do a high volume training session
Nicotine, I smoke 2-4 cigs one day per week cuz it's cheaper than other means. Gives a nice buzz throughout the a day but it's not enough to create dependence or addiction, nor is it particularly harmful to smoke such small quantities.
Kratom (~4g) 2x per week. I prefer fast strain kratom (white maeng da, diamond malay) and i usually down it when I'm going to be around other people to help with anxiety, and I usually stack it with one of the above substances. It's NOT good for studying for me, but it does seem to help with small talk and lowers my anxiety overall. It can be used by itself as well for a bit of balanced stimulation
Phenibut (1-2g) 1x per week. Occasionally I use it twice a week and sometimes I don't use it at all, it depends on the situation. This is my favorite legal drug. Best for socializing, going on dates, presentations. It is good by itself, but sometimes it's even better when combined with some coffee or kratom. Combining this with modafinil does not seem to work for me, feels like i took nothing basically.

Weed and alcohol whenever I'm with friends who want to get high, or with a girl, or I'm on a flight etc. I like weed more, i sometimes take 10-15mg of edibles before a workout, feels really good

Some drugs I plan on trying soon and maybe incorporating into my weekly cycles: LSD/psilocybin, klonopin/valium, adderall/vyvanse, wellbutrin, cabergoline

But testosterone is king still.

Just drink more water bro
just turn your body to chemical factory theory

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
CupOfCoffee

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee