EVERYDAY BEING AN INCEL BECOMES HARDER

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I FUCKING HATE BEING AN INCEL

FUCK MY GENETIC LINE FOR GIVING ME SHITTY GENES

I STILL CANT BELIEVE I FUCKING CONSIDER MYSELF A RELIGIOUS JEW

G-D IS A SADISTIC MOTHERFUCKER, I NEVER DESERVED TO BE A RECESSED, NARROW, FEMININE, 5FOOT8 TRUECEL

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:
@Fuk @PrettyBoyMaxxing @MrGlutton@Gorilla @ZHZ1773@cocainecowboy @Rift678@TubOfLard @benisblatt@Playboypuertorican @moggingmachine@Titbot @Dogs@PapiMew @MammothActuary @BigChinHispanic @BlackBoyo @Petsmart
@Gosick @Gudru @EthnicelAscension @ArabIncel

Last edited:
Surprised I wasn’t tagged

Your genetics are above average. Just get your jaw surgery and some fillers Ontop Of that if needed. Add some LL and you’ll be gigachad. Your eye area is supreme.

Edit: find a way to unbleach your skin and run dark triad exotic Persian game. Women will want u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044

Your genetics are above average. Just get your jaw surgery and some fillers Ontop Of that if needed. Add some LL and you’ll be gigachad. Your eye area is supreme.
no gut biome for his aspieness

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Blackout.xl

Edit: find a way to unbleach your skin and run dark triad exotic Persian game. Women will want u
1) double jaw can only give up to 10mm of projection, even then with a 22-40% relapse rate, AND my surgeon will only give me 7-8mm
2)I'm still narrow as fuck from the front, widening my face will take multiple surgeries and a long time
3)I'm still 5foot8

4)women are racist, Persian men (middle eastern men generally) are seen as creepy and horny for sex, and with the way I've acted in the past few months, I've held up that stereotype up well

Last edited:
1) double jaw can only give up to 10mm of projection, even then with a 22-40% relapse rate, AND my surgeon will only give me 7-8mm
2)I'm still narrow as fuck from the front, widening my face will take multiple surgeries and a long time
3)I'm still 5foot8

4)women are racist, Persian men (middle eastern men generally) are seen as creepy and horny for sex, and with the way I've acted in the past few months, I've held up that stereotype up well
Persian men are not seen creepy man. I’m persian myself and women adore me JFL. YOU NEED TO FIX YOUR PERSONALITY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

• So Sad
Reactions: Velvet and Short Ugly and Brown
My ethnic brother the rope awaits for us both
We have been dammed to live this miserable existence for the color of our skinn
Yeah his behaviour is holding shit back
This shit skin is holding him back not
Anything else

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
My ethnic brother the rope awaits for us both
We have been dammed to live this miserable existence for the color of our skinn
yes brother I know :trepidation: 😓

I love you too, I will see you in heaven my joon ♥:feelsrope:

Persian men are not seen creepy man. I’m persian myself and women adore me JFL. YOU NEED TO FIX YOUR PERSONALITY
Drink sulfuric and die he was given a Warning by a girls mom

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Selfahate and Deleted member 2846
Drink sulfuric and die he was given a Warning by a girls mom

(for anyone reading this I'm against self harm and suicide, all written text is for satirical and educational purposes only, I Nathaniel M do not associate myself with this following comment)
I just want to be in a place where I'm loved

Last edited:
  • +1
3)I'm still 5foot8

Bro your in cali just run latino game you dont even have to speak spanish just look like it. Idk what you're on about racism. Lots of white girls date darker skinned Latinos at my school just date a latina stop going for white girls even then you could get lucky I see hot white girls with Latinos all the time and they look like shit. It is our mental illness to blame not our looks

No told him to drink sulfuric acid and die because he doesn't understand u problems
(for anyone reading this I'm against self harm and suicide, all written text is for satirical and educational purposes only, I Nathaniel M do not associate myself with this following comment)

no I want to drink it

where do I get it

giphy.gif

Bro your in cali just run latino game you dont even have to speak spanish just look like it. Idk what you're on about racism. Lots of white girls date darker skinned Latinos at my school just date a latina stop going for white girls even then you could get lucky I see hot white girls with Latinos all the time and they look like shit. It is our mental illness to blame not our looks
I'm not a good-looking Persian dude

im an ugly and feminine Persian

Last edited:
  • JFL
We all ugly, remember the agepill son

• So Sad
Do ppl at ur school still browse here. If so their prob looking at this

• +1
Do ppl at ur school still browse here. If so their prob looking at this
I haven't said anything illegal

I'm just venting at how much I hate my life and being truecel etc

Last edited:
3)I'm still 5foot8

I legit think your mentally unstable based on the way you laugh like a insane little kid in vc

@Selfahate fuck off you self loathing sewer infested rat
Every post I read from you is you saying you hate your race

Just fuck off you weak gimp

@OP it is not over for you lil bro. Just BECOME MORE MASCULINE and get chin fillers and you are good to go