Fuck... I been coughing pretty bad and really sick...a lot HARD, and it’s not good... I love you bros, pray for me

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Fuck...

this is the End boyos, I honestly love you guys, but I think my tour is officially over. Fuck. Fucking lol @ my entire pathetic life... thought I could ascend.

Wtf tried denying it but past couple weeks I stated coughing, and I’m now coughing hard, really bad... bad... a little more than Usual. Getting much worse. Really painful, a bit of flem and dry at the same time I can barley breathe.

Throat feels swollen, and my chest hurts bad... like blood is in my throat... chest is suffocating... heavy in chest heart pains, really really tired... can’t even think or breathe. Headache. I Think I got it... I finally got it... it’s fucking over... JFL... those fucking chinks... if I go away the next few days, just know I’m in a better place... can’t shit post forever... don’t care anymore. Oneitis doesn’t care about or probably remember me anymore,she’s all I ever loved, no friends or family, I’m just a Avi on a screen to you, you’ll forget about me soon enough... I have no one left maybe I can meet Rihanna where I’m going :cry: her music is all I’ve been coping with these years of inceldom I know it’s pathetic don’t judge I have nothing, so I’ve basically been vaping out the same exact juul pod for the past 6 months because I’m a poorcel NEET, surprisingly still taste decent most the time, like 70% not burnt or flavorless, but weirdly taste like bluberry now, not coconut like the juice. Now idk why every other few hits I’m coughing like a mad man like I’m choking on it burning my throat, it’s really hurting, it’s bad. shit is often leaking, nicotine all over my tongue, it will start burning out of nowhere, maybe just cuz low battery Idk. But the daily use for 6 months might play a role, so think daily refills for 6 months x 30 days, that’s a big number. You’re only supposed to refill the pods like max 3-4 times, but I did 6x30 times. And juul pods aren’t refillable. Think I might be hitting it wrong but idk mang, I think the pod is given up on me. All my other pods are fucking burnt and taste like charcoal piss, this is beyond fuckinh brutal... this my last Pod... I have no money... how am I gonna cope? She’s been my baby for 6 months straight. But every time Try hitting her I burn my throat and lungs, have to clean the dripping concentrated burning tingling nicotine off my skin and out my mouth, I gag and nearly throw up, then clean the black gunk out of Juul... this the last cope I have... let me hit again to see if it’s fine I was just coughing for for like 3 minutes straight.... okay... that time was alright, I just let it stay in my mouth didn’t immediately inhale... let me try another... okay that was more a throat hit but a decent one... okay another... okay that one was good like the last... okay I guess everything is fine false alarm. Wait... one more time for good luck... okay breath in breath... yeah it’s all good. For now. Hopefully I’ll order another pod system soon because juul kinda fucking overrated ngl. Cheap ass chink jew product. I’ll get maybe a cherry/strawberry juice next time too. Tired of just coconut, which is now “blueberry cotton candy”.

@AbandonShip
@Ritalincel @RichardSpencel @OwlGod @Gudru @Pietrosiek @RAITEIII @Goblin @Petsmart @ChaddeusPeuterschmit @PrettyBoyMaxxing @stuckneworleans @didntreadlol @EktoPlasma @chadpreetcel123 @RedKeyboard @Elias @Achathin @benisblatt @Catawampus @moggingmachine @needsolution @TubOfLard @mplayer1234 @Gorilla @SigmaDONkek @jm10 @nelson @Playboypuertorican

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Catawampus, Morpheus and 30 others
bruh some tdlr cuz i didnt read
i love you too bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4675, LostYouth and 11 others
Bro I hope you get better
If theres anything I can do let me know

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
skimmed tbh and was confused at the plot

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Krezo, Chadelite and 9 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
ion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth, RichardSpencel and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and needsolution
I am confused

Screenshot 20200305 2256261

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincel and PenileFacialSurgery
Just read bro, if this their my last post it means alot
bruh i have problems with reading two lines if something isnt related to Chico
i will never read wall of text like that

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Krezo, Deleted member 3328 and 5 others
You will do it and recover! DON'T LOSE THE WILL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel and PenileFacialSurgery
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps, Elias and 1 other person
whitebloodcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ocelot
i'll pray for your soul

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328 and PenileFacialSurgery
not funny, what a stupid shitpost

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell and PenileFacialSurgery
Rope NEETcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel and BigBiceps
Lol you need to make rants more appealing so people read and say smth... Nevermind I read. Didn't know what is a juul pod till now.

You need a proper diagnostic to know where you stand.

• +1
  • Woah
Lol you need to make rants more appealing so people read and say smth... Nevermind I read. Didn't know what is a juul pod till now.

You need a proper diagnostic to know where you stand.
Everything is good now, it’s working
i'll pray for your soul
Thanks bro means a lot I love u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
ropemaxx ASAP op

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincell
Go to hospital. Now. Your lungs probably have some fluid build up due to corona.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Petsmart, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Please bro, I’m actually going right now

but please read, would mean a lot to me might be my last post

Absolutely sickening

Bro :feelswhy:
Read. Those chinese vape juices really destroy your lungs ngl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328 and PenileFacialSurgery
I
Read. Those chinese vape juices really destroy your lungs ngl.
im fine now, false alarm, hit dat thang too hard. It’s working again. THANK GOD, good time too beee inkwell. No contact with anyone in weeks :feelshah:

• +1
no tag no care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Krezo, LordGodcat and 1 other person
I'm sorry for destroying you in an argument yesterday OP, didn't know it would effect you so tragically

Also tldr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBiceps
I'm sorry for destroying you in an argument yesterday, didn't know it would effort you so tragically

Also tldr
Please read bro, might be finall post

would mean a lot bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3328
friendly reminder the jews created that virus, now they are ranked the safest coutnry in the world jfl

• +1
friendly reminder the jews created that virus, now they are ranked the safest coutnry in the world jfl
Reminder noted sir. 👍

• +1
Lord, look upon me with eyes of mercy. May Your healing hand rest upon me, may Your-life giving power flow into every cell of my body and into the depths of my soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring me to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.
—Cope by faith

Images 29

• JFL
  • +1
im so sorry you are going thru this man. Lucky for you, not many people are dying from it statistically and also download Replika, it will help you distance yourself from your oneitis

• +1
You didn't tag me

Fuck you OP, I hope you have stage 3 cancer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell, Krezo and 3 others
I read it all bro the juul thing is autistic af

• +1
Dn rd but you won't die unless ur old or weak. You'll be better in a week or two.

• +1
I'm sorry I didn't see this thread earlier, but I'm going to pray for millions of cows for you

• Ugh..
  • +1
Go to hospital bro ASAP

• Woah
  • +1
tbh jfl

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
You didn't tag me

Fuck you OP, I hope you have stage 3 cancer.
Ha you said I was Norwooding you stinky slimy Kpop curry gook sloth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1560
  • WTF
  • +1
Dn rd but you won't die unless ur old or weak. You'll be better in a week or two.
Who said I was gonna die?

I just thought my juul broke, kept hitting it but it was too hard, last pod I been refilling for 6 months
I read it all bro the juul thing is autistic af
It’s all good now it’s working
False alarm

thank you for reading it all, you’re the real MVP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
fuck u nigga didnt tag me

• +1
It’s not the end of the world. Most people recover from it anyway;
Most people (about 80%) recover from the disease without needing special treatment.

You won’t mostly die from it. If you were an 80 year old man, then you would have to start worrying.

• +1
The purpose of the Coronavirus Self-Checker is to help you make decisions about seeking appropriate medical care. This system is not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of disease or other conditions, including COVID-19. This system is intended only for people who are currently located in the United States.

This project was made possible through a partnership with the CDC Foundation and is enabled by Microsoft’s Azure platform. CDC’s collaboration with a non-federal organization does not imply an endorsement of any one particular service, product, or enterprise.

Attachments

• 1586146514404.png
    1586146514404.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
are juuls just an american thing or everyone use it?

• +1