Everyday I see her I want to just walk up to her and have small talk that just leads to me telling her something like "did you know I have a big big f

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Everyday I see her I want to just walk up to her and have small talk that just leads to me telling her something like "did you know I have a big big fucking dick?" and then she says "nah you're lying" and then I show her and then she sucks it

talking about the fat around 3psl 4'11" guatemalan girl downstairs from my apartment after I'm looksmaxxed

she's the same age as me btw. probably 16 or 17 since we're in the same grade (went to school with her before). she could be a little slow and went back a grade though. most likely 16 since most ppl in my grade are younger than me (my birthday is in the fall)

inb4 you will get rejected even after looksmaxxing. you'll just go from 3psl to 3.5psl at best. just rope already

well let me at least try something after looksmaxxing bruh. I'll probably have better luck with obese deformed black girls or some shit considering a lot of these guatemalan girls are hispanic boys only unless you're chad or tyrone

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member and 3 others
Guatemalan fucks slenderman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Growth Plate
don't worry, my lookmatch is this
0143b3e56ddb89ff288ff76cfb41cc76

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Growth Plate
don't worry, my lookmatch is this
View attachment 1832069
I wouldn't mind this being my FWB

This bitch would fucking reject me though even after looksmaxxing which includes roidmaxxing, hairmaxxing and heightfrauding

They don't care about my huge dick. I'm short and ugly subhuman disgusting nasty boy. My dick is just big and nasty

They just want latino prettyboys with 5 inchers on avg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Dogpill enjoyer and Deleted member 15827
I wouldn't mind this being my FWB

This bitch would fucking reject me though even after looksmaxxing which includes roidmaxxing, hairmaxxing and heightfrauding

They don't care about my huge dick. I'm short and ugly subhuman disgusting nasty boy. My dick is just big and nasty

They just want latino prettyboys with 5 inchers on avg
she has a youtube channel with 400k.
she unattainable for us:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Just try

You can't be that ugly, you have 8 inches on her, and 7 inches on her downstairs as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate