Everyday i'm more convinced that a lot of the cases of men hitting the wall/agepill are just bloatmaxxing looksminers

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Seen it so many times. Aside from the few unfortunate ones in which hairline gets slaughtered very quickly or skin quality takes a huge sudden hit I see most of the men that hit wall (I see this happen most in mid 20's men) and age bad are cases of bad diet/lazyness and as I have said on other threads about other topics, taking everything for granted. They just never think about their looks, and into their 20's adopt more sedentary/less energy (like going outside and walking/doing passive exercice much less) habits, and less healthy eating ones (spamming fast food more often, overeating and abusing snacks due to the aforementioned more sedentary lifestyle...).

I see this sedentary lifestyle specially because people who I saw being much more active everyday doing things, or going out all weekends at parties, and now you see them once in a blue moon (understanable due to work but I see much more people doing this than the people who are actually too busy working), and even when they are free they just stay at home, "dont have the same will to go out as before" and others. Many believe that looks automatically go downhill in between mid20's and 30's but I think that people are self sabotaging themselves because if you both live a more sedentary lifestyle and worsen your diet your looks aren't gonna magically maintain themselves.

You don't even need to go nitpicky and extreme like us here go, just maintain normal balanced lifestyle while not having trash aging genetics. Men who look like shit already at late 20's and early 30's would probably be a minority if people did this.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, BeestungLipsTheory, freeone12 and 6 others
Seen it so many times. Aside from the few unfortunate ones in which hairline gets slaughtered very quickly or skin quality takes a huge sudden hit I see most of the men that hit wall (I see this happen most in mid 20's men) and age bad are cases of bad diet/lazyness and as I have said on other threads about other topics, taking everything for granted. They just never think about their looks, and into their 20's adopt more sedentary/less energy (like going outside and walking/doing passive exercice much less) habits, and less healthy eating ones (spamming fast food more often, overeating and abusing snacks due to the aforementioned more sedentary lifestyle...).

I see this sedentary lifestyle specially because people who I saw being much more active everyday doing things, or going out all weekends at parties, and now you see them once in a blue moon (understanable due to work but I see much more people doing this than the people who are actually too busy working), and even when they are free they just stay at home, "dont have the same will to go out as before" and others. Many believe that looks automatically go downhill in between mid20's and 30's but I think that people are self sabotaging themselves because if you both live a more sedentary lifestyle and worsen your diet your looks aren't gonna magically maintain themselves.

You don't even need to go nitpicky and extreme like us here go, just maintain normal balanced lifestyle while not having trash aging genetics. Men who look like shit already at late 20's and early 30's would probably be a minority if people did this.
Then we should encourage this behaviour among normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, Eduardo DOV, TheChosenChad and 6 others
Then we should encourage this behaviour among normies
yea I only give legit looksmaxx advice to very very close friends.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and joseph
Normie bastards usually have a history or harassing and bullying looksmaxxers when they were younger or had life better. They deserve their demise

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett and jordanbarrettisgod
Normie bastards usually have a history or harassing and bullying looksmaxxers when they were younger or had life better. They deserve their demise

This hit hard being obese throughout child/teenhood

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
This hit hard being obese throughout child/teenhood
yes exactly, I went through the exact same thing. After seeing your amazing transformation, the original/before picture reminded me of myself. We are also same pheno (or similar) and I have at least 12 instances of being ridiculed for my looks (due to obesity)

there is no wall for rich - good looking - quality living people

is it that hard to understand

If i sense good genetic value i will tell them to lose weight mainly cause they will be better off and it's genetic value

What is the 1st rule of Fight Club?

Dont eat fastfood in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy

THe amount of poisons like pesticides in the diet as well as vegetable oils are what's trashing people. Once their high amount of stem cells in youth go away and inflammation has done its job theyre all low t by late 20s