Everyday is a constant reminder I’ll never be prime

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
Chico.

Everywhere I go I’m constantly reminded how different my life would be had I been born with an ideal forward grown face. Hilarious how every interaction in life is determined by the amount of bone mass and how harmonious your face is. Jfl at being anything but tall and at least 7+/10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Chico.

Everywhere I go I’m constantly reminded how different my life would be had I been born with an ideal forward grown face. Hilarious how every interaction in life is determined by the amount of bone mass and how harmonious your face is. Jfl at being anything but tall and at least 7+/10.
Water is wet.

• +1
Chico would do shit in Japan.

• +1
Chico.

Suicidefuel.

Have some motivational cope tho:

I have the same issue every morning is hell. But i just try to work hard in my life lookmax as much as possible, and remember that if i can get an atleast 7/10 girlfriend who i love and a job where i make well abobe averge and im happy it would compensate and i'd be at peace.
You and I, we took the wrong path but the goal is still there but the path is just extremely much more harder and challenging. Somedays i just imagine myself jumping infront of a car, and at that moment i get a glimpse of hope because im reminded that there is a way, i can find happines i can get the life i want, but its not going to be easy. Heck, things could be alot worse, imagine having a chad face but being paralised from the neck and down. I guarantee you that man would happily give up hes preety face for a normal life. And every now and then when i do something i like or work out i for a moment feel happy and im again reminded there are other ways to happines.
But yeah, as i was saying the end goal is still there you just have to work alot harder to achieve it but hang in there boyo, were all in this together.

• +1
  • +1
Extreme cope boyo. Chico would break Japan and impregnate every jap foid.

Ah but what I really wanted

Yeah but it makes me feel better imagining with my boyish looks I'd do better than these masc models.

• +1
every day is a constant reminder that I mssed out on my oneitis

• +1
O’Pry mogs chico ded srs