Everyone at my University knows I'm an incel.

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

18 y.o, sub5, nonNT, 5'6, blackcel
Everyone at my Elementary School, Middle School (which my brother is currently attending, my brother's classmates saw it but my brother is NT mtn so it didn't affect him), the High School I went to, and the High School I was supposed to go to saw it. What I mean by High School I was supposed to go to, is I was supposed to go to that high school, but because of my address, I had to go to a different High School. But everyone from both High Schools saw the the Fix video.

Since I go to my City's University, the people who went to my old high school, and the people who went to the high school I was supposed to go currently go to my University and they saw it, and they're at my University. A couple of them have confronted me about the video. There was a 4th year student I never saw before who saw me walking, came up to me and said "Yo, you're the guy from the fitxfearless video", then we talked about the video before he gave me his instagram for some reason.

It's likely that my old High School Teachers saw the Fitx video, because it got to a total of 3 million + the reposts so actually 5 million views.

My Mom saw it, my Uncle saw it, my classmates saw it, a random 4th year student was able to recognize me, so everyone knows I'm an incel now.

I am a global public humiliation, and my reputation is forever tarnished at 18.

Might as well drop out of Uni because it's not like I'm going to get hired for a job anyways.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, twinkceluwu, Gaia262 and 34 others
What do you expected:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, boss8055, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
That’s what happens when you borderline publicly humiliate yourself on a famous mfs videos. Why tf is he posting that shit online anyways, if he’s supposed to help people?

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Tabula Rasa, lemonnz and 5 others
They'll get over it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, noonespecial, FUE Mogger and 2 others
What do you expected:lul:
Didn't know the video would have got that viral

That’s what happens when you borderline publicly humiliate yourself on a famous mfs videos. Why tf is he posting that shit online anyways, if he’s supposed to help people?

He wants views, so he posted it on all platforms. Tiktok, Youtube Shorts, Youtube, and Instagram, and it got reposted a bunch of times on Tiktok and Instagram, and also reposted on Youtube, so it's over 5 million total views. My life is "officially ruined", because that video is so associated with my name, a random person I never saw before (the 4th year student who saw me walking down the hall) was able to recognize me by it.

It will be impossible for me to get a job meaning I have no choice but to escape the matrix

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, aesthetic beauty, Sub5kang and 1 other person
they will forget in a few months

• +1
Reactions: noobs
This. That dude ruined his life, there was no need for him to post that. He only did it for views not to help anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, aesthetic beauty, Nirvana and 4 others

He wants views, so he posted it on all platforms. Tiktok, Youtube Shorts, Youtube, and Instagram, and it got reposted a bunch of times on Tiktok and Instagram, and also reposted on Youtube, so it's over 5 million total views. My life is "officially ruined", because that video is so associated with my name, a random person I never saw before (the 4th year student who saw me walking down the hall) was able to recognize me by it.

It will be impossible for me to get a job meaning I have no choice but to escape the matrix
Yeah ik he wants views, but that shit is so obvious only a retard wouldn’t realise so

And how do you plan to escape the matrix? What matrix, the bp?

Sue him

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
Everyone at my Elementary School, Middle School (which my brother is currently attending, my brother's classmates saw it but my brother is NT mtn so it didn't affect him), the High School I went to, and the High School I was supposed to go to saw it. What I mean by High School I was supposed to go to, is I was supposed to go to that high school, but because of my address, I had to go to a different High School. But everyone from both High Schools saw the the Fix video.

Since I go to my City's University, the people who went to my old high school, and the people who went to the high school I was supposed to go currently go to my University and they saw it, and they're at my University. A couple of them have confronted me about the video. There was a 4th year student I never saw before who saw me walking, came up to me and said "Yo, you're the guy from the fitxfearless video", then we talked about the video before he gave me his instagram for some reason.

It's likely that my old High School Teachers saw the Fitx video, because it got to a total of 3 million + the reposts so actually 5 million views.

My Mom saw it, my Uncle saw it, my classmates saw it, a random 4th year student was able to recognize me, so everyone knows I'm an incel now.

Might as well drop out of Uni because it's not like I'm going to get hired for a job anyways.
What uni you gonto

They'll stop caring but my public name will always be associated with inceldom

My online footprint is over
Which video are U in

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Yeah ik he wants views, but that shit is so obvious only a retard wouldn’t realise so

And how do you plan to escape the matrix? What matrix, the bp?

The matrix referring to escaping the 9 - 5 rat race Tate thing

Because even if I get a degree, my online footprint is so fucked at this point there's no way I'll be able to get a job. I have to find a way to become self employed which is cope because it's nearly impossible but no job or company is going to hire me so I need to make money some other way

This. That dude ruined his life, there was no need for him to post that. He only did it for views not to help anyone.

It was mostly my fault for going on that call, but I didn't expect a 5 minute call to have this much ramifications. I should have thought it through but I can't change the past anyways

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, aesthetic beauty and HighTierSubhuman
Video gets reposted, even if he took down the video, there would still be millions of views in reposts, and everyone already saw it anyways so it wouldn't do anything
What uni you gonto
I'm doxxed anyways so there's no point in hiding it. I go to University of Toronto

Which video are U in
The "21" year old (I lied about my age because the people in the Fitx discord told me to lie about my age and like the autist I am, I did what they said) who asked about if I would be a good candidate for cosmetic surgery

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, blackpiller954, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Video gets reposted, even if he took down the video, there would still be millions of views in reposts, and everyone already saw it anyways so it wouldn't do anything

I'm doxxed anyways so there's no point in hiding it. I go to University of Toronto

The "21" year old (I lied about my age because the people in the Fitx discord told me to lie about my age and like the autist I am, I did what they said) who asked about if I would be a good candidate for cosmetic surgery
Uft I’m not far from where you go bro

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana
what video?

It's more views then just 1.7 mill because it was also posted on Instagram, Youtube shorts and there was a bunch of reposts on Tiktok, Instagram and Youtube, so it's closer to 5 million total views

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarkAscender, Tabula Rasa, Art of Pattinson and 11 others
Nigga they just think it’s funny, no one probably cares that you’re an incel

• Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
You autistic ass Obamacel, why the FUCK did you do that?

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, watah, truthhurts and 1 other person

It's more views then just 1.7 mill because it was also posted on Instagram, Youtube shorts and there was a bunch of reposts on Tiktok, Instagram and Youtube, so it's closer to 5 million total views

I hate that smug face that midget nigger has on the thumbnail
he knew you would get humiliated by this
he is a fucking criminal for letting an autistic obamacel do this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Korea, aesthetic beauty, FUE Mogger and 5 others
Just run jbb game
I’ve seen balding somalis slay
I’ve seen 5’4 black dwarfs slay

Just don’t be white theory is legit in 2024.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and watah

Sue him for money i meant for emotional damage

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Op you mog me badly btw
im a 25 yr old mulatto

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson

How bout you just start talkin to damn girls?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Nirvana, aesthetic beauty, watah and 2 others

LIL BRO MIGHT ASWELL SHOW THE WHOLE CLASS THE VIDEO OF U ON FEARXLESS OR WHATEVER TF THAT UGLY FAT MANLET NIGGER IS CALLED

• JFL
you and your brother are funny as fuck and based. Don’t be so hard on yourself

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, watah and FacialStructure404

Nah bro why would you get on there are you brain-dead 😭

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger

I've seen this video :ogre:

nobody cares in uni they worry about more important shit theyll forget anyways

You autistic ass Obamacel, why the FUCK did you do that?
I didn't know a dumb mistake in July would still affect me now

Literally 5 minutes ago whilst I was walking to the classroom I'm currently sitting in, a girl who was in my grade 12 class shouted out "Wait, I know you, you were in my grade 12 biology", then I said "yeah" and just bolted.

This feels unreal, one 5 minute call in Summer break will affect the rest of my life

• So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and FUE Mogger

He got sum right you look the fucking same and if the ears matter grow your hair out :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial

Getting humiliated in a viral clip is my worst fear in life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, noonespecial and FUE Mogger
They already knew you were an incel before the video son

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, aesthetic beauty, bululu_87 and 3 others
I'm so sorry for what happened to you. I read your whole story on .is. Brutal stuff. Normies are wild and vicious people, never open up to them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, FUE Mogger, bululu_87 and 1 other person

Literally 5 minutes ago whilst I was walking to the classroom I'm currently sitting in, a girl who was in my grade 12 class shouted out "Wait, I know you, you were in my grade 12 biology", then I said "yeah" and just bolted.

This feels unreal, one 5 minute call in Summer break will affect the rest of my life
It will blow over. You are a teenager and poorly socialized. Nobody will remember this shit in a year

you aren’t even ugly
You would be fine if you dressed nice and got fit/lean, I see BBCs like you slaying all the time.

• +1
LIL BRO MIGHT ASWELL SHOW THE WHOLE CLASS THE VIDEO OF U ON FEARXLESS OR WHATEVER TF THAT UGLY FAT MANLET NIGGER IS CALLED
His friends found out and his entire middle school knows the video, it doesn't affect him because he's popular

nobody cares in uni they worry about more important shit theyll forget anyways
That's true, but my reputation is tarnished forever basically. When a job employer searches up my name, they'll see "Here's why being an incel is ruining your life"

My face is forever associated with inceldom
Nah bro why would you get on there are you brain-dead 😭

I didn't know it would go that viral

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and truthhurts
His friends found out and his entire middle school knows the video, it doesn't affect him because he's popular

That's true, but my reputation is tarnished forever basically. When a job employer searches up my name, they'll see "Here's why being an incel is ruining your life"

My face is forever associated with inceldom

I didn't know it would go that viral
does ur brother heightmog u

cant you just delete your acc if so just act bluepilled and say it wasnt you idk i dont really know the story as well

you definitely need cosmetic surgery now so you dont get recognized :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, noonespecial, TheLookInYourEyes and 1 other person
cant you just delete your acc if so just act bluepilled and say it wasnt you idk i dont really know the story as well
Videos which exposes me as an incel/public humilation got viral with millions of views

Everyone in my city knows I'm an incel

That's pretty much the situation

Videos which exposes me as an incel/public humilation got viral with millions of views

You’re not even ugly fucking fakecel
Use this cloud to become popular and get laid

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and TheLookInYourEyes

never even seen it and if it got popular a while ago they might forget it depending on where u want to be employed idk

I don't think it's that bad bro. I was thinking that maybe people that support the movement or identify as such will try getting to know you.

1393251660330 td kill yourself

Deserved for even going to that retard for advice, you’d get better advice from BGM considering you look like him pre-ascension. I also don’t know why you’d name drop this website to a redpiller who would instantly shit on it. Knowing how popular fitx is, I don’t even know why you’d think it wouldn’t gain a lot of attention/views in the first place. Big mistake from you.

Learn how to navigate this site and you’ll be able to fix every issue you have. As for the video and people’s opinions, they’ll forget about it soon. Also look after your brother too, he looks young and has a great base. Make sure he doesn’t end up like you by ensuring he makes the most of his development/puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, noonespecial, FUE Mogger and 1 other person
Deserved for even going to that retard for advice, you’d get better advice from BGM considering you look like him pre-ascension. I also don’t know why you’d name drop this website to a redpiller who would instantly shit on it. Knowing how popular fitx is, I don’t even know why you’d think it wouldn’t gain a lot of attention/views in the first place. Big mistake from you.

Learn how to navigate this site and you’ll be able to fix every issue you have. As for the video and people’s opinions, they’ll forget about it soon. Also look after your brother too, he looks young and has a great base. Make sure he doesn’t end up like you by ensuring he makes the most of his development/puberty.

He can't become an incel because he's mtn

I didn't know who fitx was because I went on the call in July

I know it was dumb because I'm experiencing the ramifications of it daily

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, noonespecial, Nirvana and 1 other person
He can't become an incel because he's mtn

I didn't know who fitx was because I went on the call in July

I know it was dumb because I'm experiencing the ramifications of it daily
Instead of hiding own up to it. Since everyone on tiktok will recognize you make a tiktok account and start posting daily vlogs or something

• WTF